• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taking the Train to Midway at 11PM on Sunday: Any Tips?

In summary, the "Midway Around 11PM on Sunday" event starts at 11 PM on Sunday and is open to anyone interested in Pampered Chef. The event will feature live cooking demonstrations, product showcases, and opportunities to connect with consultants. Registration is required to attend and products can be purchased at the event or through a consultant.
Liquid Sky
My team member and I are flying to Midway and land at 11pm on Sunday night. Anyone else getting in around that time??

I am contemplating taking the shuttle to the hotel (Hilton) but hate the prices. I would love to take the train but am nervous about taking it at night. I love how cheap it is!

Has anyone ridden the train at night and is it "ok"?

You wouldn't catch me on them at night! And I just asked my husband who grew up in the areas, and he said take a cab and pay the fare (or the shuttle would be basically the same and probably cheaper than a cab), but do NOT take the train. (Midway isn't in a great area anyway.) But taking the L at night isn't smart, especially for a woman who will stand out as a target with luggage!:) Not trying to scare you but we want to see you arrive safely dear. That's just our opinion and experience. Someone else may say otherwise I'm sure.

We usually take a cab (split the cost between a couple people and it is much cheaper than the shuttle)

1. What time does the "Midway Around 11PM on Sunday" event start?

The event starts at 11 PM on Sunday.

2. Is the "Midway Around 11PM on Sunday" event only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the event is open to anyone who wants to attend and learn more about Pampered Chef products and opportunities.

3. What can I expect at the "Midway Around 11PM on Sunday" event?

The event will feature live cooking demonstrations, product showcases, and opportunities to connect with Pampered Chef consultants and ask questions.

4. Do I need to register for the "Midway Around 11PM on Sunday" event?

Yes, registration is required to attend the event. You can register on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the "Midway Around 11PM on Sunday" event?

Yes, there will be opportunities to purchase products at the event. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant to place an order outside of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • momoftwins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • dawnsclassycupboard