1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Looking to share a ride - Sunday, 10:30 am arrival

1. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Hello all,

I'm exploring the idea of taking the train to the hotel, but am learning O'Hare is 35 minutes away. Anyone arriving Sunday, 10:30ish and looking to split cost of transportation to hotels?

Thanks!

2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Unfortunately we are coming in at Midway at that time! Sorry!

Jul 1, 2009
  3. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

We're leaving home to get to the airport at that time! Also, we're coming into Midway - so, really, I'm not any help at all! Sorry.

Darn, Jane, too bad I'm going to miss you whacking the gate agent if he tries to take away your cane!

4. Jolie_Paradoxe

Thank you ladies for the replies. I had no idea which airport to fly into and so just picked O'Hare. Will change to MDW next year. Ah well.

Guess it's a one way ticket for one for me. I hate paying $23 for multiple stop shuttles....tant pis, c'est dommage!

5. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

Salut mon ami!

Be on the look-out for other PCers and try to combine for a taxi or shuttle to the hotel. You can try standing near the shuttle company stands inside the airport and see if you can get 2-3 other people to join you.

Bonne chance!

Jul 1, 2009
  6. Jolie_Paradoxe

Salut ma chere!

Will do, and thanks for the tip.

A bien tot et bon voyage!

Have something to add?