• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Free Shuttle Reliable for Dayton Airport?

In summary, the airline has changed Amanda's flight leaving on the 13th to a later time, and she is not sure if she should rely on the free shuttle or if she is going to have to find other form of transportation. Money is extremely tight, so she is thinking about taking a carry-on and using the free shuttle. She has been told the taxi would cost $50+ from Cincinnati to Dayton, so she doesn't want to find out.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Just Curious, who's flying into dayton & out. They just changed my flight leaving on the 13th to about 25 mins. earlier. I am not sure if I should rely on the free shuttle or if I am going to have to find other form of transportation. Money is extremely tight at the moment. My mind is racing right now.

Any other cheffers leaving dayton on the 13th at 8:20 AM, advice for the luney consultant!:confused:

I am flying in and out of Dayton, but I am leaving on the 12th.

The 2 shuttles they have leaving on the 13th are at 5:30 and 6:30, so if you plan to take the 5:30 shuttle you should be fine, right? Of course I'm from Arizona, so I have no idea how the winter weather will affect our travel arrangements.

Maybe someone who is used to dealing with that kind of weather would be better equipped to offer you advice, now that I think of it. But still, if the shuttle leaves at 5:30 and it's normally an hour and a half trip, surely it will get you to the airport by 7:30. I think. I've never driven in snow.

Would it be possible to call the airline and see if they can get you on a later flight?

Last edited:
I'm flying into Dayton on the 9th and leaving on the 12th....arrive around 4:30,leave around 7 pm....

Now I am considering only taking a carry on, and the shuttle will still work. But I always pack so much I am not sure I can condense that much! Thanks for the feedback.

Amanda, if you pack everything in a carryon, you'll be severly limited to the amounts of toiletries you can take. Granted, some will be available at the hotel (like shampoo), but please take into consideration that all liquids and gels must be in 3 oz. or smaller containers, and all of them must fit into 1 quart-sized zip-top bag.

Well I think I am still going to do a carry on, but I can have two bags one w/ my purse and 1 w/ my carry on. I am just trying to make use of the free shuttle. I have no idea what Dayton airport is like far as getting through security. (I am used to sac which is not long usually at all.)I have been told the taxi would cost $50+ from Cinci to Dayton and I don't want to find out! Thanks again for the feedback

Related to Is the Free Shuttle Reliable for Dayton Airport?

1. Who is flying into Dayton?

At this time, we do not have any information about specific individuals flying into Dayton. Please contact the airline or airport for more information on specific flights and passengers.

2. Are there any celebrities or VIPs flying into Dayton?

We do not have any information on celebrities or VIPs flying into Dayton. This information is typically kept private for security reasons. Please contact the airline or airport for more information on specific flights and passengers.

3. Can I find out the names of passengers flying into Dayton?

The names of passengers are not publicly available for privacy reasons. Please contact the airline or airport for more information on specific flights and passengers.

4. Are there any important events or conferences in Dayton that would attract high-profile guests?

As a cookware company, we do not have information on events or conferences in Dayton. Please contact the Dayton Convention and Visitors Bureau for more information on upcoming events in the area.

5. Is there a list of flights arriving in Dayton today?

Yes, you can find a list of flights arriving at the Dayton International Airport on their website or by contacting the airline directly. Please keep in mind that flight schedules are subject to change and may not be accurate in real time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefpjk
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies