• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share a Taxi? O'hare Airport - to Shareton

In summary, our taxi services are available 24/7 and can accommodate up to 4 passengers. The cost for a shared taxi from O'hare Airport to Shareton hotel is $25 per person, including all tolls and fees. The average travel time is approximately 30 minutes, but may vary depending on traffic conditions. You can also schedule a shared taxi in advance for your return trip to O'hare Airport, but we recommend booking at least 24 hours in advance to ensure availability.
its_me_susan
Here's my information.... I'd love to share a ride to/from conference to the airport. My hotel is the Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers.

Susan :)

Where is your info?

its_me_susan said:
Here's my information.... I'd love to share a ride to/from conference to the airport. My hotel is the Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers.

Susan :)
when do you come in?:confused:

I get in Sunday at 3:15pm. Anyone else?

I get in about 12:20ish

1. Can I request a shared taxi from O'hare Airport to Shareton hotel?

Yes, you can request a shared taxi from O'hare Airport to Shareton hotel. Our taxi services are available 24/7 for your convenience.

2. How many people can share a taxi to O'hare Airport?

Our taxis can accommodate up to 4 passengers. If you have a larger group, we recommend booking multiple taxis or considering our private van service.

3. How much does it cost to share a taxi to O'hare Airport?

The cost of a shared taxi to O'hare Airport from Shareton hotel is $25 per person. This includes all tolls and fees.

4. How long does it take to get to O'hare Airport from Shareton hotel in a shared taxi?

The average travel time from Shareton hotel to O'hare Airport in a shared taxi is approximately 30 minutes. However, this may vary depending on traffic conditions.

5. Can I schedule a shared taxi in advance for my return trip to O'hare Airport?

Yes, you can schedule a shared taxi in advance for your return trip to O'hare Airport. We recommend booking at least 24 hours in advance to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pclinskie