• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Things That Make You Go Ewwwwww!!!!

In summary, the conversation covers various gross and disgusting things, such as hair in the tub drain, lima beans, spiders, B.O., the smell of skunks, catching someone picking their nose, road pizza, anchovies, gunk stuck to a car, kids refusing to eat broccoli, people kissing their pets on the mouth, halitosis, sticky floors, people picking their teeth, dog poop tracked through the house, cleaning hairballs, snakes, dirty garbage bins, grease traps, plugged toilets, cat food, dirty toilets, snaking a drain, gross things said by an 11-year-old, backed up toilets, body odor, people blowing their nose at the dinner table or in the shower, clipping toenails in
And that's a problem...why?I think it's time to break out my DVD of Blazing Saddles. I think I'm about ready for the campfire scene again.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
And that's a problem...why?

I think it's time to break out my DVD of Blazing Saddles. I think I'm about ready for the campfire scene again.
Because he insists on doing his own laundry. But these are one of the things that he misses.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
And that's a problem...why?

I think it's time to break out my DVD of Blazing Saddles. I think I'm about ready for the campfire scene again.

I just found it at Walmart last night for $7.50!!!!
I've been living with my VHS version and hoping it and my VCR would last for years to come...

Guess what DH got as an early Christmas gift...yup, Blazing Saddles...

The Broadway show of Young Frankenstein opened earlier this month. :D Of course, Broadway is pretty much shut down right now, due to a stagehand strike.

You're supposed to be watching that awful 1st quarter.

Yeah.. I knew there was a reason I liked you guys... anyone who can appreciate the humor of Mel Brooks is surely a friend of mine! And Monty Python... though that's another large ball of wax and string of references...

What in the wide, wide world of sports is a goin' on here?

I don't watch football, KG. I have no idea. :)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
What in the wide, wide world of sports is a goin' on here?

I have no idea! At least it is getting a LITTLE better...

Ok, take that back...not really!

Last edited:
chefann said:
I don't watch football, KG. I have no idea. :)
If I lived in Detroit, I wouldn't watch football, either.

<h2>What is the best way to remove hair from the tub drain?</h2><p>The best way to remove hair from the tub drain is to use a drain cover or strainer to catch the hair before it goes down the drain. You can also use a mixture of baking soda and vinegar followed by hot water to dissolve any hair build-up.</p><h2>How can I make lima beans more appetizing?</h2><p>Lima beans can be made more appetizing by adding flavorful ingredients such as garlic, onions, and herbs. You can also try cooking them in a tasty broth or adding them to a dish with other flavorful ingredients.</p><h2>What is the best way to get rid of spiders in my home?</h2><p>The best way to get rid of spiders in your home is to keep your home clean and clutter-free to eliminate potential hiding spots for spiders. You can also use natural spider repellents such as peppermint oil or citrus peels to deter them.</p><h2>How can I prevent B.O.?</h2><p>To prevent B.O., make sure to shower daily and use an antibacterial soap. Also, wear breathable clothing made of natural materials, and use an antiperspirant or deodorant to control sweat and odor.</p><h2>What can I do about the smell of skunks?</h2><p>If you or your pet has been sprayed by a skunk, the best way to get rid of the smell is to use a mixture of hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and dish soap. If the smell is just lingering in your yard, you can try using natural repellents such as cayenne pepper or ammonia to deter skunks from coming near your home.</p>

Related to Things That Make You Go Ewwwwww!!!!

What is the best way to remove hair from the tub drain?

The best way to remove hair from the tub drain is to use a drain cover or strainer to catch the hair before it goes down the drain. You can also use a mixture of baking soda and vinegar followed by hot water to dissolve any hair build-up.

How can I make lima beans more appetizing?

Lima beans can be made more appetizing by adding flavorful ingredients such as garlic, onions, and herbs. You can also try cooking them in a tasty broth or adding them to a dish with other flavorful ingredients.

What is the best way to get rid of spiders in my home?

The best way to get rid of spiders in your home is to keep your home clean and clutter-free to eliminate potential hiding spots for spiders. You can also use natural spider repellents such as peppermint oil or citrus peels to deter them.

How can I prevent B.O.?

To prevent B.O., make sure to shower daily and use an antibacterial soap. Also, wear breathable clothing made of natural materials, and use an antiperspirant or deodorant to control sweat and odor.

What can I do about the smell of skunks?

If you or your pet has been sprayed by a skunk, the best way to get rid of the smell is to use a mixture of hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and dish soap. If the smell is just lingering in your yard, you can try using natural repellents such as cayenne pepper or ammonia to deter skunks from coming near your home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • blueberrylady