• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Things That Make You Go Ewwwwww!!!!

In summary, the conversation covers various gross and disgusting things, such as hair in the tub drain, lima beans, spiders, B.O., the smell of skunks, catching someone picking their nose, road pizza, anchovies, gunk stuck to a car, kids refusing to eat broccoli, people kissing their pets on the mouth, halitosis, sticky floors, people picking their teeth, dog poop tracked through the house, cleaning hairballs, snakes, dirty garbage bins, grease traps, plugged toilets, cat food, dirty toilets, snaking a drain, gross things said by an 11-year-old, backed up toilets, body odor, people blowing their nose at the dinner table or in the shower, clipping toenails in
BOT!! LOL!! Things that make you go EEWWWWW!!!:yuck:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Well, then, so how 'bout them Packers? Think they can beat the Lions at Ford Field on Thursday?
Duh? Of course they will! I don't know HOW the Lions ended up with as good a record as they have now.

The Packers have gone to Detroit 17 times to play the Lions on Thanksgiving. They have the dismal record of 11-5-1 and the worst was in 1962 when Lombardi's Packers were 10-0 going into Detroit - they came out 10-1. No matter how good, or how crummy, the Lions are, they always play well on Thanksgiving. That game could make me go EEEEEWWWWWWWWWW if the Lions win. You can read more about it on my http://www.jrmanning.com/.

The Lions will win.

'nuff said!:p

chefann said:
Duh? Of course they will! I don't know HOW the Lions ended up with as good a record as they have now.
Maybe the broadcaster does know something about being a GM.

chefann said:
Yeah, but that requires a trip to the doctor. Which is another thing on my eeuuuwww list:

And I really didn't mean to get this thread way off topic like this. Sorry about that.

Aren't you and the KG known for highjacking?:p No need to apologize, it just wouldn't be us if we didn't go off the topic!
Back to ewww..... I was reading one about people blowing there nose at the table at it really made me cringe!:yuck: :yuck: What I can't stand is seeing anyone blow there nose anywhere! But 2 things especially gross me out, the ones that use the tissue as a way to disguise that they are in reality, quite frankly, "picking their noses!: I mean it's like, how the heck do they get their figure up their nose that far and literally dig for gold!!?? Gosh that makes me sick!:yuck: :grumpy: :eek: . And people that blow into hankies, sorry but it literaly turns me green:yuck:
anyway, just trying to bring it back to the original subject!;)

you've gotten back on track very well! :) Althought I did enjoy the laughter before! :)

quiverfull7 said:
you've gotten back on track very well! :) Althought I did enjoy the laughter before! :)

I have a few stories that involve both topics.... :blushing:

Not my own, REALLY...but I have a friend who while she was doing her clinical to be a radiologist had this patient come in to the ER........well, long story short, he wanted the butter knife back because it was part of a family set...

Now you fill in the blanks...:rolleyes:

EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

janetupnorth said:
I have a few stories that involve both topics.... :blushing:

Not my own, REALLY...but I have a friend who while she was doing her clinical to be a radiologist had this patient come in to the ER........well, long story short, he wanted the butter knife back because it was part of a family set...

Now you fill in the blanks...:rolleyes:

I have a friend (she's a consultant in my cluster) who is an ER nurse...and she has some very interesting (but very ewwwwwww!) stories of that nature! It's amazing what people can dream up!

quiverfull7 said:
EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I was thinking times infinity...:eek:

I have friends who work in obstetrics/gynecology. The stories they tell . . . :yuck: :eek: :eek:

Students who leave dried "boogers" on their homework they turn in to me. Yuck!

I need to put "people who go #2 in PUBLIC restrooms" on my list!! EWWWWW!!

Would you rather if they went in the Wal-Mart parking lot? :yuck:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

I would rather they wait until they get home!!

It is interesting what some people will do. I heard about this on a show called "Flava of Love" on VH1...a gal on the show (a reality dating show) let loose at the top of the stairs!! In a house full of folks!! She ran and locked herself in the bathroom. Now that is disgusting!!:yuck: :yuck: And embarrassing for that girl!! How do you live something like that down? It was on NATIONAL television. Granted not that many people watch that show, but still. GROSS!!

You'd be surprised at how many people do watch that show - and it's had 2 seasons and 2 spin-offs, one of which has had 2 seasons itself. Reality shows like that one are edited to make the contestants look as bad as possible. Not that there's any other way to make someone who uses the stairs as a toilet look.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

One of many good remarks, KG...It's real difficult to make me laugh out loud at 6 am!!!

I am one of those people...trust me...it is not my choice, but the thought of crapping my pants in public repulses me more!!! But oh happy day...I do flush and I do my best to be alone!!! And most important...I wash my hands with soap and hot water!!

Working in food service and being a trainer in sanitation...there are many ewwwww stories that I have seen and heard. I once asked the health inspector who was conducting a training class where he and his wife eat. His response was one maybe two restaurants. Other than that, they stay home!!!:yuck:

And on Thanksgiving...the dishes and the overeating will win with me!!! :cry:

lockhartkitchen said:
Students who leave dried "boogers" on their homework they turn in to me. Yuck!
Ok...you win!

My neighbors daughter refuses to wear socks. Her feet smell so bad that it makes me want to hurl. She is 14 years old. She goes without socks all winter!
EEWWWWW!!! SMELLY!! She thinks it is funny.:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Chef Kearns said:
I need to put "people who go #2 in PUBLIC restrooms" on my list!! EWWWWW!!

Now, see, you've got me curious. I often spend the entire day out and about. Where else am I supposed to go? :confused:

chefkristin said:
My neighbors daughter refuses to wear socks. Her feet smell so bad that it makes me want to hurl. She is 14 years old. She goes without socks all winter!
EEWWWWW!!! SMELLY!! She thinks it is funny.:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Sounds like someone needs to fill her stocking full of baking soda and Odor Eaters. LOL...

raebates said:
Now, see, you've got me curious. I often spend the entire day out and about. Where else am I supposed to go? :confused:

I was wondering this too.......and what would I do when I am on vacation?

raebates said:
Just wait patiently until you explode.

chefann said:
You'd be surprised at how many people do watch that show - and it's had 2 seasons and 2 spin-offs, one of which has had 2 seasons itself. Reality shows like that one are edited to make the contestants look as bad as possible. Not that there's any other way to make someone who uses the stairs as a toilet look.
Not to mention, how desperate for attention is someone to even subject themselves to being on a reality show? :eek:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Just wait patiently until you explode.

I was expecting a comment about how I was already full of crap. :rolleyes:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Not to mention, how desperate for attention is someone to even subject themselves to being on a reality show? :eek:
And Flavor of Love is hardly top-shelf reality, either! It was a match-making show (like The Bachelor), with Flavor Flav from Public Enemy as the star. The women were, not to put too fine a point on it, skanks. The relationship with the winner of Season 1 didn't work out, so they had a second season. Flav brought back the runner-up from Season 1, and she ended up as the runner-up of the second season as well. :) Then she got her own version of the show, which is in a second season (the winner of the 1st season proposed to her in the last episode, but then broke up with her on live TV during the reunion show). The second spin-off was Flavor of Love: Charm School, which at least tried to make decent human beings out of 13 of the skanks.

The participants in any reality show on VH1 are almost definitely from the bottom tiers of society. (And, for the sake of full disclosure, I'll admit that I watch more of them than is good for me. Their show America's Most Smartest Model is hilarious!)

raebates said:
I was expecting a comment about how I was already full of crap. :rolleyes:
I always hate to state the obvious.

chefann said:
And Flavor of Love is hardly top-shelf reality, either! It was a match-making show (like The Bachelor), with Flavor Flav from Public Enemy as the star. The women were, not to put too fine a point on it, skanks. The relationship with the winner of Season 1 didn't work out, so they had a second season. Flav brought back the runner-up from Season 1, and she ended up as the runner-up of the second season as well. :) Then she got her own version of the show, which is in a second season (the winner of the 1st season proposed to her in the last episode, but then broke up with her on live TV during the reunion show). The second spin-off was Flavor of Love: Charm School, which at least tried to make decent human beings out of 13 of the skanks.

The participants in any reality show on VH1 are almost definitely from the bottom tiers of society. (And, for the sake of full disclosure, I'll admit that I watch more of them than is good for me. Their show America's Most Smartest Model is hilarious!)

And you would know all of this...how? :confused:

Indeed... we get to see a whole 'nother side of Ann now... LOL...

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I always hate to state the obvious.

There's a reason I'm brown-eyed.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
And you would know all of this...how? :confused:
I once again refer you to my statement:
chefann said:
for the sake of full disclosure, I'll admit that I watch more of them than is good for me.

I don't think anyone enjoys going #2 in a public restroom, it's embarrassing! But For me, the thing that makes me gross out is when people don't flush:yuck: How freaking hard is it?:confused: :grumpy: And compile that in a woman's restroom with our unfortunate monthly doom and that is just plain repulsive!!:yuck: :yuck: I don't know how people do the stuff they do and then look at themselves in the mirror! Ughhh!:yuck: :eek: :grumpy: :yuck:

Okay... while we in the subject of bathrooms... I don't mind going... ya gotta do what you gotta do and sometimes Nature calling can't be something we can control. But I've gotta say I have the heebie jeebies every time I see someone leave a bathroom without washing their hands... especially a public one. Just nasty.. and then makes me want to tail them to see what else they touch so I DON'T... LOL...

People who pick their teeth and then eat it
Blood - I am not the person you want in an emergency with blood involved
Vomit
People who chew with their mouth open
Hair in food
Children who pick their boogers and eat them
Finding boogers on my wall
Unflushed toilets
Streaks in underwear
Okay, pretty much anything involving my 10 and 6 year old sons.
I love them but they do make me go EWWWW alot!!!

Rebeccascabinet said:
People who chew with their mouth open
People who chew GUM with their mouths open.

(Think: MOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!)

Ok. At first I was refusing to read this thread, but finally this morning I gave in. You all have me laughing soooooo hard! Thanks for the humor break today!

Welcome to the dark side, Kelly. :)

[Darth Vadar] Luke Skywalker! I know what you're getting for Christmas.[Luke Skywalker] How do you know?[Darth Vadar] I felt your presents.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
[Darth Vadar] Luke Skywalker! I know what you're getting for Christmas.

[Luke Skywalker] How do you know?

[Darth Vadar] I felt your presents.

GROAN!!!! You're killing me KG! :cry: :D

janetupnorth said:
GROAN!!!! You're killing me KG! :cry: :D
I know! The least he could do is spell "Vader" correctly!

:D

You KNEW I'd catch that one, since DH is known as "Uncle Darth" to all the nieces and nephews. :)

It's tough to type and drfive at the same timmne.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It's tough to type and drfive at the same timmne.

You mean you don't have voice recognition on your computer...

So, where are you spending Thanksgiving KG?

Finding boogers on my wall~ WTF?? That one takes the cake!

Streaks in underwear~that's toooo funny

I was really trying not to read this thread but you guys are so funny.

This thread is like a car wreck - you know you shouldn't look but you just can't help yourself!

Another thing that really grosses me out :yuck: SMELLY TOWELS!!! I have to constantly check my DH's or he would use the same one for a year!

<h2>What is the best way to remove hair from the tub drain?</h2><p>The best way to remove hair from the tub drain is to use a drain cover or strainer to catch the hair before it goes down the drain. You can also use a mixture of baking soda and vinegar followed by hot water to dissolve any hair build-up.</p><h2>How can I make lima beans more appetizing?</h2><p>Lima beans can be made more appetizing by adding flavorful ingredients such as garlic, onions, and herbs. You can also try cooking them in a tasty broth or adding them to a dish with other flavorful ingredients.</p><h2>What is the best way to get rid of spiders in my home?</h2><p>The best way to get rid of spiders in your home is to keep your home clean and clutter-free to eliminate potential hiding spots for spiders. You can also use natural spider repellents such as peppermint oil or citrus peels to deter them.</p><h2>How can I prevent B.O.?</h2><p>To prevent B.O., make sure to shower daily and use an antibacterial soap. Also, wear breathable clothing made of natural materials, and use an antiperspirant or deodorant to control sweat and odor.</p><h2>What can I do about the smell of skunks?</h2><p>If you or your pet has been sprayed by a skunk, the best way to get rid of the smell is to use a mixture of hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and dish soap. If the smell is just lingering in your yard, you can try using natural repellents such as cayenne pepper or ammonia to deter skunks from coming near your home.</p>

Related to Things That Make You Go Ewwwwww!!!!

What is the best way to remove hair from the tub drain?

The best way to remove hair from the tub drain is to use a drain cover or strainer to catch the hair before it goes down the drain. You can also use a mixture of baking soda and vinegar followed by hot water to dissolve any hair build-up.

How can I make lima beans more appetizing?

Lima beans can be made more appetizing by adding flavorful ingredients such as garlic, onions, and herbs. You can also try cooking them in a tasty broth or adding them to a dish with other flavorful ingredients.

What is the best way to get rid of spiders in my home?

The best way to get rid of spiders in your home is to keep your home clean and clutter-free to eliminate potential hiding spots for spiders. You can also use natural spider repellents such as peppermint oil or citrus peels to deter them.

How can I prevent B.O.?

To prevent B.O., make sure to shower daily and use an antibacterial soap. Also, wear breathable clothing made of natural materials, and use an antiperspirant or deodorant to control sweat and odor.

What can I do about the smell of skunks?

If you or your pet has been sprayed by a skunk, the best way to get rid of the smell is to use a mixture of hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and dish soap. If the smell is just lingering in your yard, you can try using natural repellents such as cayenne pepper or ammonia to deter skunks from coming near your home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • blueberrylady