• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ack!!! Cat Peed on My Sept Bag!!

In summary, the cat took a pee on my bag and I don't know why, but the bladder was full so I cleaned it with Nature's Miracle but I'll have to take it to a laundromat to get the smell of cat pee out. The product that Carol mentioned is called Urine Off and it's really good for removing the smell
nancycookspc
Gold Member
URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid cat took a pee on my bag- WHY ?? no idea- but that bladder was full-

we took this cat in 6 wks ago- she was very skinny and not doing well- we fattened her up and she's good- bad thing is original Calico cat is NOT happy with the new resident-

Door to Calico's cat box was closed off and I guess the new one decided she could not go down stairs to her box-

I cleaned it BUT will have to see if it smells :yuck:

maybe I'll cry to HO- and see what they say

Don't know if it can be soaked but Sam's Club has a product called ODOR BAN that works wonders on removing the smell of cat pee....know this from experience

I suggest Nature's Miracle cat formula - regular Natures Miracle is amazing so I would think the cat stuff would work really well also - and then let it sit outside for a little while, sunshine helps

Does it work for skunk smell? I don't even want to tell you about my morning. :(

Cat's retaliate. Odds are, you did something to make the cat mad. I used to know a guy who was MEAN to his cat. He was the only one in the house that used the toaster, his wife never used it. Guess where the cat peed ... you guessed it, kitty straddled the toaster & peed IN the toaster! LOLI suggest you apologize to the cat. It can't hurt, right? ;)

Tomato's work well for skunk smell. Ketchup, not so much. Go for the tomato paste & take a bath in it!

Sounds like a nice pelt to me! No advice though...good luck!

You don't want to know what I'd do to that cat!

Why not try a good ole baking soda bath? Perhaps take it to a laundramat so you can wash it in a front load washer (unless you have one) and use baking soda as your soap. Then I'd use it to haul dirty laundry around the house, not my PC tools!

There is also a product called Urine Off that is really goodhttp://www.urineoff.com/

dont know if you have a walmart in your area but they have the best product it is sold in the pet department and the name is OUT!. This has worked for me over and over. We had a pair of cats that were litter trained on a towel so whenever they needed to relieve themselves and didnt feel like walking to their box they found cloth of any time........clothes, towels, shoes, carpet, etc. This product saved both my home and those two cats.....:D:yuck:

Your kitty may have a bladder infection. If the kitty goes in other places she is associating the litter box with pain and is try to find a place to go where it does not hurt. when you took the kitty in she may have already had the bladder infection. Checking with your vet.

Carol is right too. It could be that. When we got our new cat last October when our old friend had to leave this earth. He was good for a time but, he too started peeing just about where ever. We thought OMG here we go again. Turns out, he had a UTI. The thing is the pain caused when trying to hold it and the inability to hold it long enough to get to his litter boxes. Yes, two are recommended for one cat. We have one in the front of the house and one in the back. Pills and perseverance got him better in a couple of weeks and back to getting to his litter boxes. HOWEVER - RETALIATION IS VERY COMMON!!! My sister's cat got PO'd - literary and figuratively - when she had to stay at our house for several very snowy nights. When she got home two days later, Cheeto decided to make sure she was reprimanded. He had not done it all those nights but then decided, while she was watching, to pee on her jacket! Fear and territory protection can cause this too! Our old cat, who was in the house sitting in the open front window, and encountering another cat who jumped from the porch to the pine to the screen and scaring ours half to death, decided to mark his territory. RIGHT BY THE FRONT DOOR ON THE CARPET. We never did get rid of the mark but the smell did disappear using a baking soda paste. BAD PART - We ended up moving his litter box to that spot! After getting it cleaned up, we kept it covered with a mat for well over 6 months, he started going there again as soon as we uncovered it. During that time, we did not know this until much later, he had been peeing on the carpet mat in the front entry way.

Last edited:

1. What should I do if my cat pees on my Sept bag?

If your cat has peed on your Sept bag, the first thing you should do is carefully remove the bag from the affected area. Then, use a clean cloth or paper towel to blot up as much of the urine as possible. You can also try using a mixture of equal parts water and white vinegar to help neutralize the odor. It's important to act quickly to prevent the urine from setting in and causing permanent damage.

2. Can I use regular cleaning products to remove the urine?

No, it is not recommended to use regular cleaning products on your Sept bag. These products may contain harsh chemicals that can damage the fabric or leave a residue that could be harmful to your cat. Stick to using a pet-safe cleaner or a mixture of water and vinegar.

3. How can I prevent my cat from peeing on my Sept bag in the future?

To prevent your cat from peeing on your Sept bag, you should try to keep it out of reach or in a closed closet or cabinet. You can also use deterrents such as aluminum foil or double-sided tape on the bag to discourage your cat from getting near it. Additionally, make sure your cat has access to a clean litter box and is not experiencing any health issues that may be causing them to urinate outside of their box.

4. Will the smell of cat urine ever completely go away?

If you act quickly and use the right cleaning products, the smell of cat urine should go away. However, if the urine has soaked into the fabric or has been left for too long, it may be difficult to completely remove the odor. You may need to use a professional cleaning service or try odor-eliminating products specifically designed for pet urine.

5. Can I still use my Sept bag after my cat has peed on it?

It depends on the extent of the damage and the type of bag you have. If the bag is made of a sturdy material and the urine has only affected a small area, you may be able to salvage it by thoroughly cleaning and deodorizing it. However, if the bag is made of a delicate fabric or the urine has soaked through, it may be best to replace it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaggieChef13
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TrudysOwn
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Tara1021
  • General Chat
Replies