• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Order and Training CD's - What's Best for Recruiting?

In summary, purchasing supply order and training CD's for recruiting can bring several advantages to your business. These include convenience, consistency, time-saving, cost-effectiveness, and flexibility. When selecting the best CD's for recruiting, it's essential to consider factors such as content, reputation, reviews, and price. These CD's can be used by both new and experienced Pampered Chef consultants, as they provide all the necessary information and materials for starting and growing a business. While experienced consultants may already have knowledge and materials, CD's can still be beneficial for recruitment. Other options for recruiting include online and in-person training, as well as physical materials, but CD's offer a convenient and cost-effective option for both you and your recruits. It's
KellyRedHead
I am about to put in a supply order and wondered what training cd's are good to listen too? I will probably get a couple now and some more later. What should I start with.

I am also looking to recruit more this year and I have one I am meeting with next week. She has watched the DVD I gave her already, is there anything else I should get to go over with her about this biz?

Thanks-
Kelly V.:)

These are ones that I have really liked:

Bookings Galore
Booking Strategies from the Pros
Booths Build Business
Double Digit Recruiting

Move it, you won't lose it! Is really good. It's for people who are moving their business out of town, but it has ideas that are GREAT to apply to any business!

Booking Strategies from the Pros
Sell the Dream-Recruit

And, I agree with Kelly, Move it, You won't Lose it! is really good!

Thanks everyone! I am putting a supply order in tomorrow and I will be getting a few!

Kelly V

Related to Supply Order and Training CD's - What's Best for Recruiting?

What are the benefits of purchasing supply order and training CD's for recruiting?

Purchasing supply order and training CD's for recruiting can provide a variety of benefits for your business. These include:

• Convenience: With supply order and training CD's, you have all the necessary materials and information in one place, making it easier for you to train new recruits and manage supply orders.
  • Consistency: CD's ensure that all recruits receive the same training and information, leading to a more consistent and professional representation of your business.
  • Time-saving: CD's allow for self-paced learning, which can save time for both you and your recruits.
  • Cost-effective: Purchasing CD's can be more cost-effective than attending in-person training sessions or ordering physical materials.
  • Flexibility: CD's can be easily accessed and used at any time, making it convenient for both you and your recruits.

How do I know which supply order and training CD's are best for recruiting?

When choosing supply order and training CD's for recruiting, it's important to consider the following factors:

• Content: Look for CD's that cover all the necessary information and materials for your recruits.
  • Reputation: Research the company or individual selling the CD's to ensure they have a good reputation and their materials are reliable.
  • Reviews: Read reviews from others who have purchased and used the CD's to get an idea of their effectiveness.
  • Price: Consider the cost of the CD's and compare it to other options to ensure you are getting a good value.

Can I use supply order and training CD's for recruiting if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Yes, supply order and training CD's are designed to be used by both new and experienced Pampered Chef consultants. They provide all the necessary information and materials to help you get started and grow your business.

Do I need to purchase supply order and training CD's for recruiting if I already have experience with Pampered Chef?

While experienced consultants may already have knowledge and materials related to Pampered Chef, supply order and training CD's can still be beneficial for recruiting. They can provide new and updated information, as well as a consistent format for training new recruits.

Are there alternative options to supply order and training CD's for recruiting?

Yes, there are alternative options for recruiting such as online training courses, in-person training sessions, and physical training materials. However, CD's offer a convenient and cost-effective option for both you and your recruits. It's important to consider your budget and needs when choosing the best option for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies