• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Product Discussion

is not how I pictured my day going!Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Uploading photos: You can also make a private folder on Facebook, put your photos there & then paste the URL links here with the [ url] and [ /url] boxes in front & behind the address. That way, you are not uploading to the Chef Success files section and the photos are bigger on the screen to see. ;)I'm scheduled to go to Arlington tomorrow, but my in-laws cancelled on me today. I have no sitter & am having ZERO luck finding one for all day. This... is not how I pictured my day going!
Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Went to Baltimore MD and have to say it was the worst launch I have ever attended :( I took my entire team because they were new and was not happy! The host had zero enthusiasm and it was just really lacking the usual buzz and fun that all of the other ones have had! I will say that the new product line is one of the best I have seen in a long time! I love almost everything in it! But lunch was a disaster, packets werent made, no small items were given like usual in the bags and info was left out and they ran out of bags. Just kind of a disaster! The training was poopy and I just felt like it lacked a lot this year!

Re: Discontinued items!!!!! Onlyshouldn't this be in the Spoiler Thread?

Re: Discontinued items!!!!! OnlyI don't know....I don't think it is a spoiler, but people do have a choice on whether or not to read it...That is why I posted the header the way I did. Not too many items disappearing.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Thank you to all who shared on this thread! I go next week but as someone posted, being at the Launch gives SO much more to the product line. The training is great motivation and networking priceless! So sorry to hear that the Baltimore event was not a good one:(

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*
KCPChef said:
Went to Baltimore MD and have to say it was the worst launch I have ever attended :(
:cry:
Sorry, KPChef - sounds like your host had a cold. I was out for a week and am finally regrouping. The ran out of items in bags thing is up to the temps whom they hire to get bags out--absolutely write to HO and insist they not allow this to happen again.

Dwell on the positive, or you'r team will smell something and shrink. Hang in there; one 'wonky' launch doesn't ruin all that is PC. Expect the best and it will come back to you. Call Solution Center for anyone who didn't get the complete bag and paperwork sets.

KCPChef said:
Went to Baltimore MD and have to say it was the worst launch I have ever attended :( I took my entire team because they were new and was not happy! The host had zero enthusiasm and it was just really lacking the usual buzz and fun that all of the other ones have had! I will say that the new product line is one of the best I have seen in a long time! I love almost everything in it! But lunch was a disaster, packets werent made, no small items were given like usual in the bags and info was left out and they ran out of bags. Just kind of a disaster! The training was poopy and I just felt like it lacked a lot this year!

Our home office host was okay - but the National Director Host - Jill somebody was AWFUL! She kept her head down and read everything in a monotone voice. Loved the products, how they were passed around instead of displayed, and the videos. Our live 'demo' had some good points, but went on and on and on.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*I was at Baltimore, I felt it was "ok" being that is the only Launch for the year I felt it would be huge! I agree a lot of videos I think we had only 1 or 2 testimonials. A lot of product training which was nice I felt that I know quite a bit more than usual about that products leaving there. The other stone is a Single Serving, I am assuming that is the stone that we will receive with 2 parties last month? I must say the New Catalog is beautiful

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Any who was at Baltimore- they had the three directors on stage on had mentioned about a flier she give to host with the 25 stars and they will with peoples names who order. Does anyone know where to find that? I have search here but no luck

melindagilbert said:
I was at Baltimore, I felt it was "ok" being that is the only Launch for the year I felt it would be huge! I agree a lot of videos I think we had only 1 or 2 testimonials. A lot of product training which was nice I felt that I know quite a bit more than usual about that products leaving there. The other stone is a Single Serving, I am assuming that is the stone that we will receive with 2 parties last month? I must say the New Catalog is beautiful

So is the single serving round, square, lid? Bigger or smaller then the small bar pan? More details please.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*It is round Good for Shepard's Pie or the recipe in Seasons Best using it is the Upside Down Cherry Cheesecakes. There are 6 wells 1 cup each. Comes with a releasing tool

Tracy99 said:
So is the single serving round, square, lid? Bigger or smaller then the small bar pan? More details please.

You know how we can bake in the 1 cup prep bowls and we'd give people ideas on making little cakes and stuff? It's that concept with the Single Serving Stone. It's 6 round wells, bigger than prep bowl size I think, so you can make 6 servings of something. The whole thing is also a sort of circle shape (as opposed to the 12 cup muffin stone which is a rectangle shape stone.)

Two recipes they showed us are the Polenta Lasagna (new recipe) and Upside Down Cherry Cheesecakes (new). It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun and good for shows. You can always cut things in 1/2 if you have more than 6 guests.

Tracy99 said:
So what was the format like? What did you do over lunch if there wasn't a product showcase or break out sessions?

Lunch was short! We stood up, got out, got our goody bag, grabbed the boxed lunch, grabbed a cup w/ ice and/or drink, found a spot to eat, ate, went to the bathroom and that was all we barely had time for. I didn't even have a chance to find others on our team or time to even look through the catalog and stuff!

I'm glad we didn't have break out sessions because in the past I always thought they were hokey. We always sit with our groups, so when they'd ask us to talk to our neighbor and pretend, etc., it always was silly. We spend lots of time in our groups for the drive, during lunch, afterwards, in our monthly meetings, etc, so I look to Launch to be where we can learn from new or additional people. I wanted to hear more stories and tips from other consultants in the company that are having great success. KWIM? So this format was a little better.

KCPChef said:
Went to Baltimore MD and have to say it was the worst launch I have ever attended :( I took my entire team because they were new and was not happy! The host had zero enthusiasm and it was just really lacking the usual buzz and fun that all of the other ones have had! I will say that the new product line is one of the best I have seen in a long time! I love almost everything in it! But lunch was a disaster, packets werent made, no small items were given like usual in the bags and info was left out and they ran out of bags. Just kind of a disaster! The training was poopy and I just felt like it lacked a lot this year!
I thought overall Launch was good. I'm really glad I went. I'm excited about the product line, but think some things are unique and people won't get it until they see the videos on the products. I wish they would've had more time for the 3 panel people to give more advice on things they do. Having open microphone time wasn't a good idea because there was one new consultant who asked long questions that went against the suggested rules the moderator gave in the beginning.I completely agree that the one Executive Director person was horrible. Every once in a while she'd perk up and say something funny, but not often. It's like they grabbed her at the last second and said, "Here, read these and good luck!" Didn't she get any time to read through the cards? Maybe she didn't get to practice at all? The main HO person was pretty good, though.

Last edited:
Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*We are not allowed to be posting anything from Spring Launch yesterday. It is too be confidential and with people posting it ruins it for other people. Pampered Chef gets upset over this and I would hate to see people get in trouble over sharing things that we were told to keep secret.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Any update on the new computer program?

cochef said:
Any update on the new computer program?

Or smartphone app?

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Reading everyone's comments just makes me miss National Conference so much more. Jean, Marla, Lisa, and the others (cant remember the blonde's name...the one who did the spoof off of Ellen Degeneres show)......they were so much fun to watch and engaging.

cochef said:
Any update on the new computer program?

Admin Greg said:
Or smartphone app?

They said they have consultants using them and working with HO on things they feel need improvements. Once they get those things worked out, they will release them to us and then for us to expect them to continually be listening and improving things as we use them. They didn't set a specific date, though.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*any news on the bridal registry? i'm assuming no since the new site and app aren't ready :-(

esavvymom said:
... and the others (cant remember the blonde's name...the one who did the spoof off of Ellen Degeneres show)......they were so much fun to watch and engaging.
Cora Fisher just retired! :(

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*With all the new "cheese" products, I didn't see the Cheese Knife on the discontinued list. Is it still in the catalog? What is a cheese crumbler?

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Sorry to hear Cora has retired. Have had her lead a couple events I've been to and she was always great!

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Pink batter bowls are host only...we can earn with two shows in March. Personally, I was disappointed in launch. Last year was my first and we received lots of free product (slightly more than cost of our registration) This year only 1 free item...$19.50 value. Several folks around me disapppointed as well. The new products are good though! Just thought I'd be bringing more home with me. Let down. :(

Discontinued..not a lot. All the tangerine things, latin cookbooks, gift sets, holiday/snowman stuff, tangerine-ginger sauce, blackberry balsamic, mango curry sauce, mole rub, thai red curry rub, rosemary herb seasoning, half price sets.

No price increases in new catalog. Stainless cookware 7 piece change to 8 piece - added saute pan. Some ss pieces available separate.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Well, the box at home was my product adjustment after all ...

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Why do they keep doing this......NOT giving hostesses the new products, that was the incentive to have shows was you could earn the new products quicker and at greater discount. UGH, I don't like that they don't offer them. Oh well.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Are there pictures somewhere that I'm missing of new things?? I'd love to see them. :) And thank you for all who shared for those of us who can't go. I wish our area did the regional meetings still.

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Are there pictures somewhere that I'm missing of new things?? I'd love to see them. :) And thank you for all who shared for those of us who can't go. I wish our area did the regional meetings still.

Lisa

They wouldn't let us take pictures. They wanted us to keep them moving so everyone could get a chance to hold them and see them well. I wish they also had a display out later so we could've gotten pictures. :(

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*I'm sad the mango curry and blackberry balsamic sauces are going!

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Why do they keep doing this......NOT giving hostesses the new products, that was the incentive to have shows was you could earn the new products quicker and at greater discount. UGH, I don't like that they don't offer them. Oh well.

Well, technically they CAN earn them...as part of their host benefits.
So spin it that way! "Be the first to get our new products!". Or pick one you like and throw it in as a bonus incentive.

babywings76 said:
They wouldn't let us take pictures. They wanted us to keep them moving so everyone could get a chance to hold them and see them well. I wish they also had a display out later so we could've gotten pictures. :(

Maybe they did that so pictures wouldn't end up posted on the web! Getting smart. ;)

For those asking for photos, we posted this spoiler thread, but the pictures are discouraged because they can pop up where everyone may accidentally see them. You'll just have to wait for those until Saturday/Sunday. HO sends out an email with a link to the new photos....and we should have our catalogs very soon.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*If anyone wants to scan the new items (and descriptions) in the new catalog & e-mail it to me, I'll make slides! ;)

esavvymom said:
Reading everyone's comments just makes me miss National Conference so much more. Jean, Marla, Lisa, and the others (cant remember the blonde's name...the one who did the spoof off of Ellen Degeneres show)......they were so much fun to watch and engaging.

COMPLETELY AGREE! getting rid of conference was a dumb decision as far as I'm concerned! my directors team is far away, conference was a good way for me to see them and it was a vacation for me! I loved Chicago and all that was offered in those days there at conference!

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Three onion rub sounds like it would make a fabulous dip!

Tell me more... what are the Boil Over No More Lids? And the cheese tools – a crumbler? And what about this tea infusion pitcher? I think I should be excited about that –*for iced tea? Or more like a teapot? What's a flexible opener?

Still debating whether to go on Saturday... thinking more and more that I should!

KateInTheKitchen said:
Three onion rub sounds like it would make a fabulous dip!

Tell me more... what are the Boil Over No More Lids? And the cheese tools – a crumbler? And what about this tea infusion pitcher? I think I should be excited about that –*for iced tea? Or more like a teapot? What's a flexible opener?

Still debating whether to go on Saturday... thinking more and more that I should!

Are you already registered for Saturday's launch (I assume that is what you are talking about)? Because they don't do at-the-door registration.

KateInTheKitchen said:
Three onion rub sounds like it would make a fabulous dip!

Yes you should! :)

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Please post your pictures here from the Launch even if they're not of the products!

Looks like there are some surfire winners and some- we'll have to see products! There's nothing like getting them in your hands, getting some tips, and trying them out yourself!

Last edited:
Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*A cheese crumbler is specifically for breaking apart blue cheese to then add to a dip or dressing, or to make it perhaps more spreadable. Someone else asked, do we still have the cheese knife, yes we do. The tea infusion pitcher is sort of like a Bodium model, allowing the owner to make tea from tea bags or loose tea. Flexibility with it, is you can steep anything from the infusion device, like cucumber and mint leaves or lemon slices or fresh berries to have flavored water.My own drama kept me from being there beforehand or much afterward (really, ran out of gas on the interstate? I know, right?!) so I network with you all here instead of those from Portland OR and Seattle area. I don't understand the lack of flexibility regarding on-site registrations. It was never an issue for National Conference, in fact it was encouraged. My first Nat Conf was a "extra" registration and I am surprised they have issues with this. The part of it that makes zero sense - is there are empty seats available in the room, yet people are told not to register onsite. There are always those who don't / cannot show up - I came at 9:30 from my ordeal, and there were at least 50 name badges still in their tray. Perhaps people who register after a 2-week prior deadline, would need to jump through some more hoops (call a number, get an email confirmation, perhaps even pay a premium price)?

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Thanks to everyone who has posted info so far!

Is it possible for someone to scan the recipes in the new SB and post?

We are having our Cluster "food" tasting party next Monday and I need to pick a recipe and I don't think my CO kit will be here in time. (It isn't showing up yet as generated.)

THANKS! :)

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*ok- so the Single Serving Stone is like the muffin pan- but bigger wells?

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Yep!

(length requirement)

lt1jane said:
Similar but not the same. The look is a bit different and they seem to be more evenly weighted. I will probably just get the Pasta Fork so I have a piece, but I have the old Chef's Tools and see no reason to get this set also. Happy to have a better quality set of tools back. I didn't like the nylon line. Glad we have them, but to me they are cheap.

They didn't pass these tools around at St. Louis launch. Did you get to see them Jane?

pkd09 said:
Used the Egg Cooker this a.m.....freakin' amazing is all I have to say! Made breakfast sandwiches with ham and cheese on English Muffins. Note....one egg fits better on an English Muffin. Two eggs hang over to much; better to use toast or a wrap.

I used mine this morning too! LOVE IT!! I whipped up 3 eggs and poured over chunked ham and green peppers and breakfast was ready in 3 minutes! Yep, this will be something I use almost every day!

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Sweet- it it glazed on the inside/outside?

Sheila said:
Missing this because my sitter cancelled on me, but getting text updates!

• Micro egg cooker
  • micro grips for st (Have no idea what that's supposed to be)
  • Single Serve Pan
  • New Season's Best
  • Gluten Free Cookbook
  • 29 Min's to dinner Vol 3
  • slotted spoon, ladle, sm turner, lg turner, pasta
  • boil over no more lids
  • bean slicer
  • ginger grater
  • garlic smash & paste
  • silicone prep bowl set
  • scoop n spread
  • small flexible openers
  • baking soda holder w/ thermometer
  • EZ Release cheese knife
  • EZ Release cheese crumbler
  • cheese shaver
  • fruit & cheese cutter
  • BBQ Corn & skewer rack
  • corn & veggie brush
  • Itty Bitty Bevs (6 min martini? & strawberry daiquiri)
  • Drink rim set?
  • scoop & spear tool
  • sugar & creamer set
  • salt & pepper set
  • tea infuser
  • tea (bird?) infuser (not sure if this is a duplicate to above or different)
  • minute timer
  • lunch tote
  • insulated tote
  • insulated cooler
  • insulated picnic basket
  • Tex-mex rub
  • sweet basil rub
  • ginger citrus rub
  • fresh lasting lid system

Mini cocotte is now the garlic & Brie Baker
Stainless is now a 5pc & an 8pc set

The micro grips almost look like 2 sets of red silicone lips. (the same material for the protective silicone cookware handles that came out last year) They are just little fingertip silicone grips to take things out of the microwave.

The tea infuser is a glass carafe that has an insertable infuser core for loose tea, tea bags of anything you want to flavor water with. It comes with a little zippered jacket to protect your hands if using hot liquids. I know that will be one of the first things I get! I loved it!

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*SOooo disappointed in the lack of new products we received. I thought I read somewhere that we would get new products equal to the price we spent on registration and that the new stoneware piece was in addition to that. Kind of UNDERwhelmed with the product selection. I went to Launch all fired up and came away disappointed. Trying to get excited again.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Are there bamboo plates in the new catalog?

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Brenda: Glad you liked it too.

We are going to "play" with it at our meeting tonight. I have never been able to master a poached egg so I am interested in this for sure. Also...a fried egg? Now that is truly going to be amazing. What an awesome quick breakfast for kids. Will be interested in seeing other types of recipes for it besides eggs.

My eggs cooked so fast I had to wait for the English Muffin to toast.

Brenda.the.chef said:
The micro grips almost look like 2 sets of red silicone lips. (the same material for the protective silicone cookware handles that came out last year) They are just little fingertip silicone grips to take things out of the microwave.

The tea infuser is a glass carafe that has an insertable infuser core for loose tea, tea bags of anything you want to flavor water with. It comes with a little zippered jacket to protect your hands if using hot liquids. I know that will be one of the first things I get! I loved it!

So the tea infuser can be use for Sangria?!? Put your fruit in there nd the wine where tea should be??

NRcritques said:
So the tea infuser can be use for Sangria?!? Put your fruit in there nd the wine where tea should be??

Oooh I really like this idea! :D

NRcritques said:

I don't drink tea or Sangrias but with the Sangria idea it would give us more possibilities for customers!

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*I don't even drink tea and am excited about the tea infuser. Good for flavored waters, but I'm wondering if I can do different flavored hot cocoas with it (raspberries, mint, etc.)The smaller tea bird thing is adorable. I'm going to have to get one just because it's so stinkin' cute! My kids are going to want to steal it to play with it, too. lol But it's great for either loose tea or tea bags. Just wait till you guys see these in person. I can't wait for everyone to get their changeover boxes and watch the video presentation from Lisa introducing the products. She does a great job!

mgranich said:
SOooo disappointed in the lack of new products we received. I thought I read somewhere that we would get new products equal to the price we spent on registration and that the new stoneware piece was in addition to that. Kind of UNDERwhelmed with the product selection. I went to Launch all fired up and came away disappointed. Trying to get excited again.

I looked through all the e-mails from HO regarding Feast, and they only mentioned that if you attend you will get one new piece of stoneware. Nowhere was mention of value or it equaling your registration. I saw people talking about this on the FB PC group, too, but I don't know where people got this impression from to begin with. Did I miss something?

On a side note, because I can't remember if this got mentioned earlier in this thread...At launch, they did say that the Single Serving Stone will be included in the 2 show level from SAT.

<h2>1. What are the new products being launched this spring?</h2><p>The Spring Launch will feature a variety of new products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and food items. Stay tuned for more details during the launch! </p><h2>2. When will the Spring Launch take place?</h2><p>The Spring Launch will take place on a specific date, which will be announced closer to the launch. Keep an eye on our website and social media for updates.</p><h2>3. Can we see any sneak peeks of the new products?</h2><p>Yes, we will be sharing sneak peeks and hints about the new products leading up to the launch. Keep an eye on our social media for these teasers.</p><h2>4. Will the new products be available for purchase immediately after the launch?</h2><p>Yes, the new products will be available for purchase immediately after the launch. However, some items may have limited availability, so we recommend placing your order as soon as possible.</p><h2>5. Can we still buy current products after the Spring Launch?</h2><p>Yes, current products will still be available for purchase after the Spring Launch. The new products will be added to our existing product lineup.</p>

1. What are the new products being launched this spring?

The Spring Launch will feature a variety of new products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and food items. Stay tuned for more details during the launch!

2. When will the Spring Launch take place?

The Spring Launch will take place on a specific date, which will be announced closer to the launch. Keep an eye on our website and social media for updates.

3. Can we see any sneak peeks of the new products?

Yes, we will be sharing sneak peeks and hints about the new products leading up to the launch. Keep an eye on our social media for these teasers.

4. Will the new products be available for purchase immediately after the launch?

Yes, the new products will be available for purchase immediately after the launch. However, some items may have limited availability, so we recommend placing your order as soon as possible.

5. Can we still buy current products after the Spring Launch?

Yes, current products will still be available for purchase after the Spring Launch. The new products will be added to our existing product lineup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views