• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Product Discussion

is not how I pictured my day going!Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Uploading photos: You can also make a private folder on Facebook, put your photos there & then paste the URL links here with the [ url] and [ /url] boxes in front & behind the address. That way, you are not uploading to the Chef Success files section and the photos are bigger on the screen to see. ;)I'm scheduled to go to Arlington tomorrow, but my in-laws cancelled on me today. I have no sitter & am having ZERO luck finding one for all day. This... is not how I pictured my day going!
Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Yes, thanks for the discontinued list. I will prob get more of the blackberry balsamic & red curry.
Too bad they are going back to cranberry on the other stuff. Booooooring. I liked the tango tangerine.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Missing this because my sitter cancelled on me, but getting text updates!

• Micro egg cooker
  • micro grips for st (Have no idea what that's supposed to be)
  • Single Serve Pan
  • New Season's Best
  • Gluten Free Cookbook
  • 29 Min's to dinner Vol 3
  • slotted spoon, ladle, sm turner, lg turner, pasta
  • boil over no more lids
  • bean slicer
  • ginger grater
  • garlic smash & paste
  • silicone prep bowl set
  • scoop n spread
  • small flexible openers
  • baking soda holder w/ thermometer
  • EZ Release cheese knife
  • EZ Release cheese crumbler
  • cheese shaver
  • fruit & cheese cutter
  • BBQ Corn & skewer rack
  • corn & veggie brush
  • Itty Bitty Bevs (6 min martini? & strawberry daiquiri)
  • Drink rim set?
  • scoop & spear tool
  • sugar & creamer set
  • salt & pepper set
  • tea infuser
  • tea (bird?) infuser (not sure if this is a duplicate to above or different)
  • minute timer
  • lunch tote
  • insulated tote
  • insulated cooler
  • insulated picnic basket
  • Tex-mex rub
  • sweet basil rub
  • ginger citrus rub
  • fresh lasting lid system

Mini cocotte is now the garlic & Brie Baker
Stainless is now a 5pc & an 8pc set

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Wonder what the 8th piece is or did they just add a lid?

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*No clue! Trying to read a photo of someone's hand written notes. And her penmanship isn't too hot. That's the best I can do. ;)

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*soooo excited about the Gluten Free Cookbook! My dad's wife and my stepsister are both Celiac and I know a number of other people who have gluten intolerance (not the fad diet thing!). YEAH! Like the idea of some of the other things too! Can't wait to see pictures to figure out others.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Any word on the new recipes or themes? Curious.
I know they don't do "themes" as much as they used to, but sometimes....I know they often put that in the marketing guide info though, not at launch. But at least the 3 new recipe cards?

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*One thing they didn't tell us...what we earned from SAT. :(

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*
Sheila said:
Missing this because my sitter cancelled on me, but getting text updates!

• Micro egg cooker
  • micro grips for st (Have no idea what that's supposed to be)
  • Single Serve Pan
  • New Season's Best
  • Gluten Free Cookbook
  • 29 Min's to dinner Vol 3
  • slotted spoon, ladle, sm turner, lg turner, pasta
  • boil over no more lids
  • bean slicer
  • ginger grater
  • garlic smash & paste
  • silicone prep bowl set
  • scoop n spread
  • small flexible openers
  • baking soda holder w/ thermometer
  • EZ Release cheese knife
  • EZ Release cheese crumbler
  • cheese shaver
  • fruit & cheese cutter
  • BBQ Corn & skewer rack
  • corn & veggie brush
  • Itty Bitty Bevs (6 min martini? & strawberry daiquiri)
  • Drink rim set?
  • scoop & spear tool
  • sugar & creamer set
  • salt & pepper set
  • tea infuser
  • tea (bird?) infuser (not sure if this is a duplicate to above or different)
  • minute timer
  • lunch tote
  • insulated tote
  • insulated cooler
  • insulated picnic basket
  • Tex-mex rub
  • sweet basil rub
  • ginger citrus rub
  • fresh lasting lid system

Mini cocotte is now the garlic & Brie Baker
Stainless is now a 5pc & an 8pc set

Maybe, stoneware? I'm not sure, but grips to get stones out of the microwave might be it, I don't know, just a stab in the dark! :confused:

babywings76 said:
One thing they didn't tell us...what we earned from SAT. :(

Boo. They always give those out at that time.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Oh my, I LOVE the Thai Curry Rub! I'll definitely have to stock up on that one. Also, is the Tangy Tangerine rub gone, too? Or just the sauce? I haven't used the sauce, but the rub is FANTASTIC on chicken, so I'll have to stock up there too....sigh....

Any new rubs or sauces coming? Thank you!

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*I think they said at least 4 rubs, and I think it's just the sauce, not the rub, not for sure, but that's what I understood!

Paula R. Lewis said:
Oh my, I LOVE the Thai Curry Rub! I'll definitely have to stock up on that one. Also, is the Tangy Tangerine rub gone, too? Or just the sauce? I haven't used the sauce, but the rub is FANTASTIC on chicken, so I'll have to stock up there too....sigh....

Any new rubs or sauces coming? Thank you!
I just copied this from a text on page 3! :)

Tex-mex rub
sweet basil rub
ginger citrus rub

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*I always love getting new rubs/seasonings/sauces/oils/vinegars...lol
Problem comes in having to say "goodbye" to ones I fall in love with!! I hope you're right about the tangy tangerine staying. Still very sad about the Thai Rub, but never did like the Mole so that one is fine with me....

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Just left launch in St Louis. Jean Jonas was there and it was great! I left there feeling inspired and motivated. Excited there are no price increases!

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Just got home from the Baltimore Spring Launch. Some interesting items, but some of the prices are HIGH, I thought. The salt & pepper set and creamer & sugar are for the Simple Additions, so the bamboo ones are staying. It was a different approach to seeing the new products: they passed them around instead of having them on display and going up to see them. They didn't say that S&H wasn't going up, just no product price increase, so not sure if S&H is staying the same. Personally, I love that the cranberry Twix Its etc are back; I didn't like the tangerine - too '70's for me! It was a LONG day, though.

Brenda.the.chef said:
Just left launch in St Louis. Jean Jonas was there and it was great! I left there feeling inspired and motivated. Excited there are no price increases!

I love her! ;)

darlinclem said:
There usually isn't a discontinue list. People figure it out from the catalog.

The Discontinued Products are listed in the Spring Product Guide. I didn't think too much was discontinued this time.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*The three new recipes? I'm guessing nothing too exciting since no one has mentioned what they were. haha.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*there was a recipe for sausage, spinach & polenta and also a tostada recipe....I am thinking those are the recipe cards? as she texted me about those 2.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*That was the best launch ever. I am very excited about almost every single product and the recipes look fabulous! Was a slightly different format (no breakout groups etc) and a ton of information. Still processing it all! I will say that if I just saw the list of products and had not been to launch, I probably would not be too impressed. There are so many different things that will work for very different customers - from the stoneware, simple additions, specialty tools and lines we had not had before. And I MUST get 2 shows in Feb because that sling bag is awesome! There were several directors sporting them - AND they hold an iPad in addition to phone etc. YEA!

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*When have they ever had breakouts at Spring Launch?

Last edited:
Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Last year we did group work and role playing with neighbors...not exactly breakouts but that type of interaction.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Are there any scans yet from spring launch?

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Loved the launch. They finally realized that the main reason we are there is to see the new products and pretty much focused on that and ways to market them. Liked being able to handle the products, wish we could have still been able to have them displayed (as in years past) so we could take pictures.

We got the Spring Product Guide with the list of discontinuting items, but no listing of what everyone has earned or what is available in the sample packages.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Here we go, a COMPLETE list (from the "what's your favorite product" survey):

• Baking Soda Holder with Thermometer
  • BBQ Corn & Skewer Rack
  • Bean Slicer
  • Boil Over No More-Large
  • Boil Over No More-Small
  • Cheese Shaver
  • Cooking Tools Collection - Ladle
  • Cooking Tools Collection - Pasta Fork
  • Cooking Tools Collection - Slotted Spoon
  • Cooking Tools Collection - Slotted Turner
  • Cooking Tools Collection - Small Slotted Turner
  • Cooking Tools Collection - Spoon
  • Corn & Veggie Brush
  • Drink Rimmer Set
  • Easy Release Cheese Crumbler
  • Easy Release Cheese Knife
  • Flexible Openers (Set of 2)
  • Fresh Lasting Lid System
  • Fruit & Cheese Cutter
  • Garlic Smash & Paste
  • Ginger Citrus Rub
  • Ginger Grater
  • Itty Bitty Bevs® Lemon Drop Martini Mix
  • Itty Bitty Bevs® Strawberry Daiquiri Drink Mix
  • Microwave Egg Cooker
  • Microwave Grips (Set of 2)
  • Minute Timer
  • Salt & Pepper Shaker Set
  • Sauce It Up (Gift Set)
  • Scoop & Spear
  • Scoop & Spread
  • Silicone Prep Bowls (Set of 3)
  • Single Servings Pan
  • Sugar Bowl & Creamer Set
  • Sweet Basil Rub
  • Tea Infusion Pitcher
  • Tea-Bird Infuser
  • Tex-Mex Rub
  • The Pampered Chef® 29 Minutes to Dinner, Volume 3
  • The Pampered Chef® Favorites Made Gluten Free
  • The Pampered Chef® On-the-Go Insulated Collapsible Picnic Basket
  • The Pampered Chef® On-the-Go Insulated Cooler
  • The Pampered Chef® On-the-Go Insulated Lunch Tote
  • The Pampered Chef® On-the-Go Insulated Tote
  • The Pampered Chef® Season's Best® Recipe Collection (Spring/Summer 2013)
  • Three Onion Rub

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Are the cooking tools the same as the ones they had to discontinue a year or so ago? With the gray handles?

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Wow thanks guys, and especially Greg for this post. It's nice to find out about the new products without a bitching session between posts. You guys are amazing! Thanks again!

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*I wonder what the pattern on the totes looks like?

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*NON spoiler: Has anybody gotten their changeover kit? I have been told I have a box from PC at home (I am house-sitting.) Of course, it could be a product adjustment but this would be a record turn-around time ...

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Did attendees get the new Season's Best to take home?

Intrepid_Chef said:
NON spoiler: Has anybody gotten their changeover kit? I have been told I have a box from PC at home (I am house-sitting.) Of course, it could be a product adjustment but this would be a record turn-around time ...

I think the answer to your question is YES...it very well could be. ChefJWarren posted in another thread that she got the new spring catalogs!! :eek:

oopsie...PC is all worried about keeping things quiet, but THEY are letting it slip before the first wave has even returned from launch!!

sassypip said:
I wonder what the pattern on the totes looks like?

Same pattern as on insulated paisley black & white with pink accents, lunch tote from past Mother's Day promotions.

kam said:
Did attendees get the new Season's Best to take home?
We did, as well as a catalog, pack of Mini catalogs, a Show guide, and Guide to New Spring Products, plus a 'newspaper' called The Feast with info tidbits from the launch. Some commented on the "lack of a new rub" but I am not one to grumble when someone gives me something!

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*The 8 piece stainless steel includes the 8" saute pan now. It increased the price of set to $575. I'm psyched about the new tea infuser...... Have to tell you I wasn't impressed by Launch this year. Could be I sat next to this woman who complained the whole time... We had one of the breast cancer survivors at our launch that was featured in the video and the room gave her a standing ovation except the woman next to me... I waw ready to scream by the end of the day. I also didn't like the lack of opportunity to interact with others. to many videos and I really missed the products on display.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER******DISCONTINUED PRODUCTS******
Tangerine Tango:
Classic Scraper
Twixit!
Quikut Paring Knives
Glass Cleaning Brush
Soft-Tip Cleaning BrushesCookbooks:
The Pampered Chef Latin Flavor
The PC More Latin Flavor
Season's Best F/W 2012Cookware:
7 Piece-Set Stainless Replaced with 8 PieceGift Giving:
Holiday Entertaining
Sauce it up
Decadent Dessert Sauces
Serve It Hot!Holiday:
Snowmen Scraper
Holiday Dots Square Bowl
Snowmen Round Appetizer Plates
Snowmen Dots Divided PlatterThe PantryTangerine Ginger Sauce
Blackberry Balsamic Sauce
Mango Curry Sauce
Mole Rub
Thai Red curry Rub
Rosemary Herb Seasoning MixHost half price combos
Color Coated Knife Set
Stainless 5/7 Piece Cookware setsMust haves:Deep Covered Baker Dinner set
Skillet Dinner Set
Grill Pan Dinner Set
Make your own chips set
manual food processor set

Discontinued items!!!!! Only*****DISCONTINUED PRODUCTS******
Tangerine Tango:
Classic Scraper
Twixit!
Quikut Paring Knives
Glass Cleaning Brush
Soft-Tip Cleaning Brushes

Cookbooks:
The Pampered Chef Latin Flavor
The PC More Latin Flavor
Season's Best F/W 2012

Cookware:
7 Piece-Set Stainless Replaced with 8 Piece

Gift Giving:
Holiday Entertaining
Sauce it up
Decadent Dessert Sauces
Serve It Hot!

Holiday:
Snowmen Scraper
Holiday Dots Square Bowl
Snowmen Round Appetizer Plates
Snowmen Dots Divided Platter

The Pantry

Tangerine Ginger Sauce
Blackberry Balsamic Sauce
Mango Curry Sauce
Mole Rub
Thai Red curry Rub
Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix

Host half price combos
Color Coated Knife Set
Stainless 5/7 Piece Cookware sets

Must haves:

Deep Covered Baker Dinner set
Skillet Dinner Set
Grill Pan Dinner Set
Make your own chips set
manual food processor set

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*In interested in the tea infuser. Anyone have any pics about the new products?

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*So what was the format like? What did you do over lunch if there wasn't a product showcase or break out sessions?

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*one thing they missed on the discontinued list: Cookbook for a Cause, Vol 3

Since it wasn't on the list I was hoping that that would be like the trivets, a 1 year item. It is being discontinued though.

Last edited:
Re: Discontinued items!!!!! OnlyAlso discontinued: TLC's Cookbook for a Cause

Re: Discontinued items!!!!! Onlythanks Jane...it wasn't listed on the list we were given....but there is a solution...

Re: Discontinued items!!!!! OnlyI know it wasn't listed. Irrititated me. We know every season they will change the Season's Best and every spring they discontinue the holiday items, but they listed them. I noticed that cookbook wasn't on the list and was hoping it would become more like the trivets, something that changes once a year. No luck.

Sheila said:
Here we go, a COMPLETE list (from the "what's your favorite product" survey):

• Baking Soda Holder with Thermometer
  • BBQ Corn & Skewer Rack
  • Bean Slicer
  • Boil Over No More-Large
  • Boil Over No More-Small
  • Cheese Shaver
  • Cooking Tools Collection - Ladle
  • Cooking Tools Collection - Pasta Fork
  • Cooking Tools Collection - Slotted Spoon
  • Cooking Tools Collection - Slotted Turner
  • Cooking Tools Collection - Small Slotted Turner
  • Cooking Tools Collection - Spoon
  • Corn & Veggie Brush
  • Drink Rimmer Set
  • Easy Release Cheese Crumbler
  • Easy Release Cheese Knife
  • Flexible Openers (Set of 2)
  • Fresh Lasting Lid System
  • Fruit & Cheese Cutter
  • Garlic Smash & Paste
  • Ginger Citrus Rub
  • Ginger Grater
  • Itty Bitty Bevs® Lemon Drop Martini Mix
  • Itty Bitty Bevs® Strawberry Daiquiri Drink Mix
  • Microwave Egg Cooker
  • Microwave Grips (Set of 2)
  • Minute Timer
  • Salt & Pepper Shaker Set
  • Sauce It Up (Gift Set)
  • Scoop & Spear
  • Scoop & Spread
  • Silicone Prep Bowls (Set of 3)
  • Single Servings Pan
  • Sugar Bowl & Creamer Set
  • Sweet Basil Rub
  • Tea Infusion Pitcher
  • Tea-Bird Infuser
  • Tex-Mex Rub
  • The Pampered Chef® 29 Minutes to Dinner, Volume 3
  • The Pampered Chef® Favorites Made Gluten Free
  • The Pampered Chef® On-the-Go Insulated Collapsible Picnic Basket
  • The Pampered Chef® On-the-Go Insulated Cooler
  • The Pampered Chef® On-the-Go Insulated Lunch Tote
  • The Pampered Chef® On-the-Go Insulated Tote
  • The Pampered Chef® Season's Best® Recipe Collection (Spring/Summer 2013)
  • Three Onion Rub

Does anyone know...
Is the microwave egg cooker for boiled eggs or more like scrambled?
Silicon Prep Bowls - are these just lids to fit the prep bowls we have?

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*The Microwave Egg Cooker is a piece of stoneware. It is for making scrambled eggs, fried eggs, and poached eggs. (Though I can see small cakes being made in this. Homemade Suzy Q's anyone?)

The Silicon Prep Bowls are a three-bowl set. They are a set of microwave safe flexible bowls that will be nice for pouring control. They are 1-cup, 2-cup, and 3-cup with measurement markings on the inside and outside.

flinflongirl said:
Are the cooking tools the same as the ones they had to discontinue a year or so ago? With the gray handles?

Similar but not the same. The look is a bit different and they seem to be more evenly weighted. I will probably just get the Pasta Fork so I have a piece, but I have the old Chef's Tools and see no reason to get this set also. Happy to have a better quality set of tools back. I didn't like the nylon line. Glad we have them, but to me they are cheap.

lt1jane said:
one thing they missed on the discontinued list: Cookbook for a Cause, Vol 3

Since it wasn't on the list I was hoping that that would be like the trivets, a 1 year item. It is being discontinued though.

They said it was being discontinued in Feb., but there would be a special bundle of Vol's 2 & 3 in March. I thought that would be good to have for customers.

esavvymom said:
The three new recipes? I'm guessing nothing too exciting since no one has mentioned what they were. haha.
The three recipe cards are: Lemonade Shortcake Cups (in the Mini Muffin Tin), Family Style Taco and Mexican Layered Dip (cool tortilla 'bowl'). I thought these looked pretty good...but, I think my favorite new recipe will be the Deep Dish Peach Pie from the new SB. It looks SO yummy! Our friends are coming over for Super Bowl and will be my Test Subjects! Hopefully it will taste as good as it looks.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*I did like that they gave 'Kudos' to the shipping department. I thought they did a great job last year, especially as it got close to Christmas. I had shows going out within a day or two of them being received. My hosts were really impressed by the turn-around time.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Hmmm, so attendees got one piece of stoneware ... and the January incentive for one piece of stoneware was different .... wonder what that is going to be???? Are there two stoneware pieces on the list?

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Used the Egg Cooker this a.m.....freakin' amazing is all I have to say! Made breakfast sandwiches with ham and cheese on English Muffins. Note....one egg fits better on an English Muffin. Two eggs hang over to much; better to use toast or a wrap.

<h2>1. What are the new products being launched this spring?</h2><p>The Spring Launch will feature a variety of new products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and food items. Stay tuned for more details during the launch! </p><h2>2. When will the Spring Launch take place?</h2><p>The Spring Launch will take place on a specific date, which will be announced closer to the launch. Keep an eye on our website and social media for updates.</p><h2>3. Can we see any sneak peeks of the new products?</h2><p>Yes, we will be sharing sneak peeks and hints about the new products leading up to the launch. Keep an eye on our social media for these teasers.</p><h2>4. Will the new products be available for purchase immediately after the launch?</h2><p>Yes, the new products will be available for purchase immediately after the launch. However, some items may have limited availability, so we recommend placing your order as soon as possible.</p><h2>5. Can we still buy current products after the Spring Launch?</h2><p>Yes, current products will still be available for purchase after the Spring Launch. The new products will be added to our existing product lineup.</p>

1. What are the new products being launched this spring?

The Spring Launch will feature a variety of new products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and food items. Stay tuned for more details during the launch!

2. When will the Spring Launch take place?

The Spring Launch will take place on a specific date, which will be announced closer to the launch. Keep an eye on our website and social media for updates.

3. Can we see any sneak peeks of the new products?

Yes, we will be sharing sneak peeks and hints about the new products leading up to the launch. Keep an eye on our social media for these teasers.

4. Will the new products be available for purchase immediately after the launch?

Yes, the new products will be available for purchase immediately after the launch. However, some items may have limited availability, so we recommend placing your order as soon as possible.

5. Can we still buy current products after the Spring Launch?

Yes, current products will still be available for purchase after the Spring Launch. The new products will be added to our existing product lineup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views