• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So, I Don't Think I Will Earn Mid Season Products...

In summary, the salad spinner is available for purchase starting May 1, but the fundraiser host is still need more money. The incentive to earn the product is still available until April 20th.
sslangley
When can I order them?? I really want the salad spinner.

I really want the salad spinner also. I was hoping the fundraiser I am doing would put me over so that I would get it.... but the fundraiser is going well but not as well as I need it to be:) I do believe they are available May 1

Don't forget that we have until April 20th! We still have A LOT of time!

I am beginning to hame some doubts my self. I had had two shows this week turn into catalog shows and these are people that I will be surprised if they have a good catalog shows. But I always say you just never know!!!

I am taking up an order myself too. I have 2 more cooking shows that will close by the 20th. I have a show on the 19th that I know would put me over the top but I do not see it closing that soon b/c this host loves to collect outside orders to boost her sales - which I of course love too.

We will just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
Don't underestimate yourself or your hosts... I had a catty show in march... couldn't catch her on the phone all month... zipped a few emails out asking if she had questions etc... she always said it was all great... I wondered how it was really going to be .. until Saturday... it was over $500! So maybe those hosts will surprise you... I sure hope so!

How come we have until the 20th? I'm confused I thought it was only till the end of March?

JaimeQ said:
How come we have until the 20th? I'm confused I thought it was only till the end of March?
Gotta read all of the fine print very carefully, this incentive is running from March 16 - April 20!!!

Oic... Well then maybe I will get my incentives!! Thanks:)

I am $200 a way from earning them.. I putting catalog parties together with my friends and family .... and i have a show on the12th of this month.

mommyhugz1978 said:
I am $200 a way from earning them.. I putting catalog parties together with my friends and family .... and i have a show on the12th of this month.

I'm where you are at Leah, but I've gathered $120 in orders today... :D Only 80 dollars away and I have a small fundraiser closing this weekend and a show on the 13th...

If anyone doesn't earn them or wants a second set at half price to give as a gift you can order them under SAMPLES in PP on April 23rd for $64.75 + $4 shipping and tax. You could also order the HWC guest specials on the same order. They are $1 off the regular price and $1 will still go to the ACS. We are only allowed to order one of each sample.

BethCooks4U said:
If anyone doesn't earn them or wants a second set at half price to give as a gift you can order them under SAMPLES in PP on April 23rd for $64.75 + $4 shipping and tax. You could also order the HWC guest specials on the same order. They are $1 off the regular price and $1 will still go to the ACS. We are only allowed to order one of each sample.

Cool, thanks.

Leah and Janet, I know you will both get that last little bit that you need!

Don't give up!I was with you, because I had two shows this week reschedule and I only have one show before the 20th.

However, I had a lady from work turn a catalog show for $741.00, so far. We will close it on Monday. I told that I was close to earning the new products with her catalog show and she told she thought she had at least another $100 in orders coming, but she would do they best she could to get it to $1000 so I didn't have far to go to get the products. I was so excited I almost cried. :)

Hang in there and don't give up.

Related to So, I Don't Think I Will Earn Mid Season Products...

1. Can I still earn mid season products if I don't meet my sales goal?

No, unfortunately the mid season products are only available to consultants who meet their sales goal during the specified time period.

2. When will the mid season products be available?

The mid season products are typically available in the middle of the season, usually around the halfway mark. However, this may vary depending on your region.

3. How do I know if I have earned mid season products?

You will receive an email notification from Pampered Chef with instructions on how to redeem your mid season products if you have met your sales goal.

4. Are there any restrictions on which products I can choose for my mid season products?

No, you can choose any products from the current catalog for your mid season products as long as they are within the allotted redemption amount.

5. Can I combine my mid season products with other rewards or discounts?

Yes, you can combine your mid season products with other rewards or discounts as long as they are applicable and within the redemption amount. However, please note that mid season products cannot be used towards host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Donoho
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sandibeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • flemings99