• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woohoo!! Got My Mid-Season Products!

I use mine for bread dough, large salads, and for storing leftovers. It is a great size and it has many uses.
Marg
I cannot wait to try out the salad spinner. And I am loving the salad tongs. Heck, I love everything...LOL...especially when it's free!!

Yeah, free is one of the best features of the PC products. Considering how much I love the products, that's saying somethin'!

Congrats, Marg!

I am proud for you marg. Use those tongs girl!!!

I got mine today, too! The tongs are pretty cool. I have my mojito mint in the herb keeper right now, and I haven't used the salad spinner yet, but I bought 2 packages of lettuce today to try it! The bowl...I already have one from when it was a host special a few seasons ago, and I'm not too impressed with the salad book.

Congrats Marg!!!:D :D

I borrowed from my recruiter last night and her salad spinner is broke! The bottom clear piece is broke. She's going to be so mad! Because of course, I'm the one who opened it! :eek: I'll be getting mine tomorrow courtesy of PC!!!

I am happy for you Marg!! I got mine today too!! WOOOOHOOO. Don't we just get EXCITED about things!!! LOL!!

OOOOHHH!!

I hope that means mine are coming today to!!:D

I am not sure when I am getting mine but hopefully soon

yayaya..I got mine too...lol...and I also got $100 PC dollars today for getting to the $10000 in commisionable sales and then I will get another $100 next week for my first recruit...thats like $358.00 hehehe...I am loving this oh so much!

Misty

Way to go, Misty! That's fantastic!!

Ok... where is mine!!! :confused:

I love my Salad spinner to...can't wait to take it to shows!

I have an OXO Good Grips one that was a round the same price and it doesn't come close to ours! Yay Pampered Chef!

PAris boundThe first 4 months of this year have been excellent! I joined in August, and didn't earn any super starters....

Since February's awesome double incentive, I have done, $10,000 by Feb 2 $15,000 by Feb 14 and $20,000 on March 31. I have 21,000 points towards Paris, and today I earned the mid season. Awesome, and to think I was just buying the kit and dissappearing! hahahaha

I will make it to Paris!, I will I will I will.

QUESTION.......where on cc can we see if and when they ship our Mid-Season Products? TIA!

My Spinner arrived broken but a new one is on the way!

Mine are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow....I CAN'T WAIT!! :)

THe big Ole mixer bowlWhat the heck are you suppose to use this huge thing for except for taking up major cupboard space. I might do a giveaway with mine if a host has a $1000 show. Hmmm?

Braedensmom said:
What the heck are you suppose to use this huge thing for except for taking up major cupboard space. I might do a giveaway with mine if a host has a $1000 show. Hmmm?

I use mine for making bread it is a perfect bowl for the bread to rise in. My MIL uses it to make huge kugels. Others use them to make double batches of things. Large salads especially for those potlocks where you want to do a large salad. Someone else on the group said they put most of the dirty stuff after shows in it. Once you start using it you'll find uses for it, honest.

1. What new products are included in the mid-season release?

The mid-season release includes a variety of new products, such as our Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Ceramic Egg Cooker. We also have new seasonal items like our Holiday Cookie Cutters and Winter Wonderland Spatula.

2. Are there any discounts or promotions for these new products?

Yes, as a special promotion for the mid-season release, all new products are 10% off for the first week. Additionally, if you purchase 3 or more new products, you will receive free shipping on your entire order.

3. Can I still use my host rewards towards these new products?

Absolutely! Your host rewards can be applied towards any new products in the mid-season release. Just let your consultant know which items you would like to use your rewards on.

4. Will these new products be available for long-term purchase?

Yes, these new products will become part of our regular product line and will be available for purchase even after the mid-season release promotion ends. However, we cannot guarantee their availability as they may sell out quickly.

5. Can I see these new products in person before purchasing?

Yes, you can attend a Pampered Chef party or cooking show to see these new products in action and even try them out. You can also visit our website to view product demos and reviews from other customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefNic
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956