• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Track HWC and Midseason Products: Tips and Impatience

have the Midseason products...I'm almost there now...just have to close a couple shows...and I'll definitely have them submitted by April 20TH!!!
ChefNic
How do we do that? It doesn't look like my HWC things have even been shipped out yet...
Am I too impatient? I want the stuff SO Badly!! I wanna start showing them at my April Shows!!

And the Midseason products...OMG...My husband wants that Salad Spinner...so it is making ME want it really bad!!!

From CC go to products adjustment. Click that you agree. Then on next screen click on don't know what show it is and click find. On the next screen look to see if you have something recent with your consultant number and a G in the middle. Click on it and it will tell you if it is HWC or MidSeason..

I should mention that you need to write the number down (your CC # with the G and the numbers after it). Go to FedEx.com and click on tracking. Then tracking by reference #. Put this number in and add 01 to the end. Show that you are from US and put in your zipcode and enter. It will bring you to the tracking page and the tracking number and date to expect delivery.

Hope this helps.

My HWC stuff arrived on Saturday.

I just checked and my midseason hasn't shipped yet, even though I earned it with the two shows that are being delivered today.

pamperedharriet said:
From CC go to products adjustment. Click that you agree.
YEAH mine should be here on Thursday. How cool is that. How did you figure out the way to find this? Love it Love it:D

I learned that from someone on here. Pretty cool! I made sure I copied the info down and put it in my binder so I would remember how to do it. Sure comes in handy! Glad you were able to track your incentives and that they are on their way! I am waiting for FedEx to come today with my HWC items.

pamperedharriet said:
I learned that from someone on here. Pretty cool! I made sure I copied the info down and put it in my binder so I would remember how to do it. Sure comes in handy! Glad you were able to track your incentives and that they are on their way! I am waiting for FedEx to come today with my HWC items.
AW Im so jealous;) I want them Today too:)

Mine are on the truck! I can't wait!!

Love the new HWC apron!!

Mary

Ok...Do you know what an idiot I am>????

Ok...I got my confused hat on most of the time...
I thought...I had until March 20th to submit my shows...
I submitted one show on March 2nd...my open house show...
Then I had 2 catalog shows...
AND a Cooking show on March 8th
AND one on March 10th...So I thought I had this thing in the BAG!!!

Well, I submitted the March 8th show on March 19th...thinking it counted for HWC products...
Then I was hoping to submit one of the Catalog shows by the 20th...thinking I was to get the Apron!!

AGGHAHH

Wellll, needless to say...I WON"T GET EVEN THE HWC PRODUCTS!!
And the worse thing is ... I REALLY should have...if I had only PUSHED my hosts to close sooner!....AND READ THE FINE PRINT AGAIN!!!

I was getting confused with the April 20th deadline...thinking it applied to BOTH incentives! March 20th and April 20th...that we had the 5 days buffer for both!

AHHHHH>.. Guess I'll be buying them for a measley $1 off!!!
DRATS!

I'll definitely have the Midseason products...I'm almost there now...just have to close a couple shows...and I'll definitely have them submitted by
April 20TH!!!

I did what Harriet said and guess what..It showed that the box was delivered at 10 am this morning!! I opened the door and the box was there!! YEAH, I have my items...

ChefNic said:
Ok...Do you know what an idiot I am>????

Ok...I got my confused hat on most of the time...
I thought...I had until March 20th to submit my shows...
I submitted one show on March 2nd...my open house show...
Then I had 2 catalog shows...
AND a Cooking show on March 8th
AND one on March 10th...So I thought I had this thing in the BAG!!!

Well, I submitted the March 8th show on March 19th...thinking it counted for HWC products...
Then I was hoping to submit one of the Catalog shows by the 20th...thinking I was to get the Apron!!

AGGHAHH

Wellll, needless to say...I WON"T GET EVEN THE HWC PRODUCTS!!
And the worse thing is ... I REALLY should have...if I had only PUSHED my hosts to close sooner!....AND READ THE FINE PRINT AGAIN!!!

I was getting confused with the April 20th deadline...thinking it applied to BOTH incentives! March 20th and April 20th...that we had the 5 days buffer for both!

AHHHHH>.. Guess I'll be buying them for a measley $1 off!!!
DRATS!

I'll definitely have the Midseason products...I'm almost there now...just have to close a couple shows...and I'll definitely have them submitted by
April 20TH!!!

Don't be too hard on yourself. I am sure that after this mishap you will read the fine print and mark your calendar with the deadline info,etc. so it doesn't happen again if you do qualify for an incentive.

Glad to hear that on the plus side you will earn the midseason products. Just watch your dates to make sure you have time to submit on time.

And the other plus is now you know how to track for incentives in the future!:D

naekelsey said:
I did what Harriet said and guess what..It showed that the box was delivered at 10 am this morning!! I opened the door and the box was there!! YEAH, I have my items...

Aren't they great! Glad you were able to track them. :)

pamperedharriet said:
From CC go to products adjustment. Click that you agree. Then on next screen click on don't know what show it is and click find. On the next screen look to see if you have something recent with your consultant number and a G in the middle. Click on it and it will tell you if it is HWC or MidSeason..

I should mention that you need to write the number down (your CC # with the G and the numbers after it). Go to FedEx.com and click on tracking. Then tracking by reference #. Put this number in and add 01 to the end. Show that you are from US and put in your zipcode and enter. It will bring you to the tracking page and the tracking number and date to expect delivery.

Hope this helps.

Harriet, thanks for posting that!!:) I just checked mine, and is was scheduled for delivery yesterday, but the FedEx website said the "business was closed". :mad: :mad: UGGHHHHH!! I WISH my household COULD close down for a day/evening, but unfortunately with 3 kids and a hubby the laundry, dishes, cooking, dusting, etc never goes away!! It's almost 5:30 now, and still no package...........oh, I'm soooooooo impatient!!

Amy I hope it comes soon. That is very weird that it said "business was closed". I don't understand that and I know you aren't the only one who has received a message like that before. Does it show anything about being on the truck for delivery?

Just checked and my Midseason items have left IL! YES! I'm sure it will be Tuesday and just knowing they are on their way makes me happy!

1. What is Track Hwc/Midseason?

Track Hwc/Midseason is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to track your progress throughout the season as a consultant. It also helps you stay on top of your goals and track your sales, parties, and team building efforts.

2. How do I access Track Hwc/Midseason?

You can access Track Hwc/Midseason by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Once logged in, you will see a link for Track Hwc/Midseason on the main menu.

3. What can I track with Track Hwc/Midseason?

You can track a variety of things with Track Hwc/Midseason, including your sales, parties, bookings, recruits, and overall business growth. You can also set goals and track your progress towards achieving them.

4. Is there a cost to use Track Hwc/Midseason?

No, there is no cost to use Track Hwc/Midseason. It is a free program offered to all Pampered Chef consultants to help them succeed in their business.

5. Can I use Track Hwc/Midseason on my mobile device?

Yes, Track Hwc/Midseason is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. You can download the Pampered Chef app to access it on your phone or tablet, making it convenient to track your progress on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • buckeyefan08
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies