• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mid-Summer Samples (Salad Spinner, Etc.)

In summary, you still have 5 days left to get the products on the PC website, but you can't order them until the 24th.
Sandibeach
Hey,

I didn't qualify for the mid-summer products, such as the salad spinner, bamboo tongs, etc. Do you know if we'll be able to buy these at 50% off like the other spring summer products. I just came from the PC website and I didn't see the order form for those products yet??

Tks,
Sandi

Yep, we can order them as samples... if you look in PP the info is already up... I think we can't buy them until the 24th...

Hey Sandi,

You still have 5 days left to get them!!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Hey Sandi,

You still have 5 days left to get them!!!:D
But if you don't you can order them under samples starting 4/23. If you post date a sample order in PP you will see it.

GourmetGirl said:
Yep, we can order them as samples... if you look in PP the info is already up... I think we can't buy them until the 24th...

I looked on PP3 and I can't seem to find the new products... Any suggestions... I told it to search for updates, but no changes after.

sslangley said:
I looked on PP3 and I can't seem to find the new products... Any suggestions... I told it to search for updates, but no changes after.
If you can post date an order try that. Otherwise you'll have to wait for the update on the 23rd.

sslangley said:

I can find it on PP but not on P3 and I've also done an update today to make sure I had the latest. I've found this to be true with other things too like the HWC products showed up on the supply order on PP earlier than P3.

tlennhoff said:
I can find it on PP but not on P3 and I've also done an update today to make sure I had the latest. I've found this to be true with other things too like the HWC products showed up on the supply order on PP earlier than P3.
...hmmm looks like they found a way to not let us cheat and see things ahead.:rolleyes:

1. What is included in the Mid-Summer Samples set?

The Mid-Summer Samples set includes a Salad Spinner, a Spiral & Slice, a Multi-Grater, a Citrus Peeler, and a Salad Dressing Mixer.

2. Is the Salad Spinner dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Salad Spinner is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing the lid and spinner basket for longer lasting use.

3. Can the Spiral & Slice be used for vegetables other than zucchini and cucumber?

Yes, the Spiral & Slice can be used for a variety of fruits and vegetables such as carrots, apples, and potatoes. It is also great for making curly fries and vegetable noodles.

4. How does the Multi-Grater differ from a regular grater?

The Multi-Grater has multiple interchangeable blades, making it more versatile than a regular grater. It also has a container for catching and measuring grated ingredients, making it easier to use.

5. Can the Salad Dressing Mixer be used for hot dressings?

No, the Salad Dressing Mixer is not suitable for use with hot dressings. It is recommended for use with cold or room temperature dressings only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Jolie_Paradoxe