• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which products are on Stop-Sell or BO for the new season at CDN Consultants?

The Drink Charms CAN be ordered by customers - but have been re-designed, right? - so is that why we haven't received them?The stop sell was due to lead.
stefani2
I am SO confused - what products do CDN Consultants have on Stop-Sell or BO for the new season? Even my D is confused!

we have stop sell on:
holiday spreaders (with the trees)
holiday plates (both sizes)as far as Back Order, I don't think we've been notified of any new products on BO.

and WHY are they on stop-sell? something about the amount of lead in the paint???

so then why wasn't the Bamboo Bowl shipped?

The drink charms CAN be ordered by customers - but have been re-designed, right? - so is that why we haven't received them?

What about the Stemware? - we didn't receive those in our SAT levels either.

I can answer one question.... the stop sell was due to lead.
As for why we STILL don't have our stemware, bamboo bowls, and drink charms... you got me!!! I've been wondering the same thing myself. I am becoming a little disillusioned with PC this season. Our selling season starts in 4 days & I don't have several of the items I ordered.
Which reminds me... did they charge us for the holiday plates, etc. even though we aren't getting them anytime soon? I'll have to check my VISA statement when it comes in. If I'm waiting several weeks for them, I'd rather have the $$ in my account than in theirs.

i want to know if we are getting something else to make up for the value of those items in sellathon.

I doubt it. They'll send them to us when they get the issue resolved.

I think the same thing - they will fix the issue with the product and then sent it out to us.

Charity - what do we tell our customers? I have a Show next Thursday - do you think they CAN purchase the Stemware and Bamboo Bowl????? I should phone SS I guess to get my answer.

We've not been advised of any BO or stop sell on the bamboo bowl or stemware (which stil surprises me, given the disappearing dots issue). That leads me to think we can go ahead and sell them - of course, as you know, it's easier to sell items you have to demo, but whatever. Maybe we'll get our products by then (not likely as nothing is showing when I check my shipment status on CC).As for the Stop Sell items, I'm simply telling people there was a quality control issue & so we cannot take orders for those products yet. But I'll happily take the contact info of anyone who is interested in those items.I am NOT mentioning lead. I think that if customers hear that word, it will scare off everything we sell.

stefani2 said:
so then why wasn't the Bamboo Bowl shipped?

most bamboo bowls have shipped and the delay is due to the recent rain in China

---------------------------------------------------
July 29th PC News Wire:

Some Sample Orders Delayed to Late August
Due to unforeseen circumstances with the manufacturer, and heavy rainfall in China, we''ve been late receiving some of our shipments. Those issues have been resolved; however, sample orders for the Bamboo Square Bowl and Bamboo Knife Block will not ship until the end of August.

We know these products promise to be hot sellers this fall, and we are sorry for the short-term delays. Please rest assured that our fall products will be available when the new selling season starts Sept. 1.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got my bowl even though I could not track it online and so people are getting their bowls and blocks.

I totally agree. I like the wording you are gonna use in your explanation.

Okay, so I got my knife block last week, but no sign of my bowl yet....:confused:.....

Who else is in the same boat?

Don't US Consultants have their Drink Charms and their Bowls already? What is going on?

1. What does "Cdn Stop Sell and Bo Products" mean?

"Cdn Stop Sell and Bo Products" refers to products that are temporarily unavailable for purchase in Canada due to various reasons such as supply chain issues or regulatory requirements.

2. How long will these products be unavailable for purchase?

The duration of the stop sell and backorder (Bo) status can vary depending on the specific product and its availability. Our team is working diligently to resolve any issues and get these products back in stock as soon as possible.

3. Can I still purchase these products from the US website?

No, the stop sell and Bo status applies to all Pampered Chef websites, including the US website. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. Will these products be discontinued permanently?

No, the stop sell and Bo status is temporary. We are actively working to resolve any issues and restock these products for our Canadian customers.

5. Can I be notified when these products are back in stock?

Yes, you can sign up for our email notifications on the product page of the specific item you are interested in. You will receive an email once the product is available for purchase again. You can also check our website periodically for updates on product availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
friday
  • PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • adventurechef