• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cdn. Discountinued Products List W/Photos

Pampered Chef ConsultantIn summary, there is a Canadian discontinued products list available for Pampered Chef consultants. Some consultants have created flyers with Canadian prices and products, and it is recommended to also include a summary of upcoming monthly specials in promotional materials. Many thanks are given to fellow consultants who share their flyers and ideas. One consultant offers to email or send a hard copy of their Canadian discontinued products flyer.
adventurechef
Cdn. Discontinued Products List w/photosDoes anyone have a flyer with the Canadian discontinued products on it? I've seen several good ones but, of course, they are the U.S. line. I thought some one might have a flyer already done before I cut & paste.

I am going to send out the new mini-catalogues to my past customers with the discontinued products flyers inside to drum up future sales and bookings.

Any thoughts on if I should add a summary of upcoming monthly specials or just concentrate on the new/discontinued?

Thanks in advance, Linda

Last edited:
Discontinued productsWell, I decided to play around with the computer and modify a flyer that I found elsewhere on this site. This is my attempt at a discontinued flyer with Cdn. products and prices.

My brain has seen this too many times and I'm sure I have some typos, wrong prices or item numbers. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks, Linda

Attachments

• discontinued 2006.doc
    313.5 KB · Views: 468
Linda,

It looks great. I, too took this flyer that Jenn made originally and did it up for Canadian prices and products last week. Your's is better than mine though, I never bothered to mention that products would be restyled. Good Job!

Jodi

revised Discontinued Products flyerWell, I tweaked my Discontinued Products flyer a bit and I thought I'd post it for everyone. I'd like to thank the consultant who did the original flyer in the first place, I afraid I can't remember who right now.

I'd also like to take a minute and thank those who post their flyers, newsletters, and everything else to share. This has been valuable site with plenty of ideas and feedback.

Thanks, Linda

Attachments

• discontinued 2006 updated.doc
    316 KB · Views: 396
Hi Linda,I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you with a Canadian discontinued products list. I have a flyer that I have created specifically for our Canadian market. Would you like me to email it to you or would you prefer a hard copy? Please let me know and I will get it to you as soon as possible.As for your question about including a summary of upcoming monthly specials, I think it would be a great idea to include that information as well. It will give your customers an idea of what's to come and may entice them to make a purchase or book a party. It's always good to keep them informed and excited about what's happening with Pampered Chef.I hope this helps and best of luck with your mini-catalogue mailing!Sincerely,

1. What is the "Cdn. Discountinued Products List W/Photos"?

The "Cdn. Discountinued Products List W/Photos" is a list of products that have been discontinued by Canadian retailers, along with photos of the products. This list serves as a reference for consumers who are looking for discontinued items.

2. How often is the list updated?

The list is updated on a regular basis, usually every month or whenever new products are added. However, please note that not all discontinued products may be included in the list.

3. Can I request for a specific product to be added to the list?

No, the list only includes products that have been discontinued by retailers. If you would like a specific product to be added, you can reach out to the retailer directly and inquire about the availability of the product.

4. Are the photos on the list the exact representations of the products?

Yes, the photos on the list are the exact representations of the products as provided by the retailers. However, please note that due to variations in lighting and camera settings, the actual product may differ slightly from the photo.

5. Can I purchase the products on the list?

No, the list only serves as a reference for discontinued products. The products listed are no longer available for purchase from retailers. You may try searching for them in online marketplaces or second-hand stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• adventurechef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • adventurechef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • esavvymom