• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cdn. Discountinued Products List w/photos

adventurechef

Sep 5, 2005
Cdn. Discontinued Products List w/photos

Does anyone have a flyer with the Canadian discontinued products on it? I've seen several good ones but, of course, they are the U.S. line. I thought some one might have a flyer already done before I cut & paste.

I am going to send out the new mini-catalogues to my past customers with the discontinued products flyers inside to drum up future sales and bookings.

Any thoughts on if I should add a summary of upcoming monthly specials or just concentrate on the new/discontinued?

Thanks in advance, Linda

Last edited:

adventurechef

Sep 5, 2005
Discontinued products

Well, I decided to play around with the computer and modify a flyer that I found elsewhere on this site. This is my attempt at a discontinued flyer with Cdn. products and prices.

My brain has seen this too many times and I'm sure I have some typos, wrong prices or item numbers. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks, Linda

Attachments

• discontinued 2006.doc
    313.5 KB · Views: 380

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Linda,

It looks great. I, too took this flyer that Jenn made originally and did it up for Canadian prices and products last week. Your's is better than mine though, I never bothered to mention that products would be restyled. Good Job!

Jodi

adventurechef

Sep 5, 2005
revised Discontinued Products flyer

Well, I tweaked my Discontinued Products flyer a bit and I thought I'd post it for everyone. I'd like to thank the consultant who did the original flyer in the first place, I afraid I can't remember who right now.

I'd also like to take a minute and thank those who post their flyers, newsletters, and everything else to share. This has been valuable site with plenty of ideas and feedback.

Thanks, Linda

Attachments

• discontinued 2006 updated.doc
    316 KB · Views: 328