1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Cdn. Discountinued Products List w/photos

1. adventurechef

adventurechef Member

Cdn. Discontinued Products List w/photos

Does anyone have a flyer with the Canadian discontinued products on it? I've seen several good ones but, of course, they are the U.S. line. I thought some one might have a flyer already done before I cut & paste.

I am going to send out the new mini-catalogues to my past customers with the discontinued products flyers inside to drum up future sales and bookings.

Any thoughts on if I should add a summary of upcoming monthly specials or just concentrate on the new/discontinued?

Thanks in advance, Linda

Last edited: Jan 29, 2006
    Jan 28, 2006
  2. adventurechef

adventurechef Member

Discontinued products

Well, I decided to play around with the computer and modify a flyer that I found elsewhere on this site. This is my attempt at a discontinued flyer with Cdn. products and prices.

My brain has seen this too many times and I'm sure I have some typos, wrong prices or item numbers. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks, Linda

Attached Files:

Jan 29, 2006
  3. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Linda,

It looks great. I, too took this flyer that Jenn made originally and did it up for Canadian prices and products last week. Your's is better than mine though, I never bothered to mention that products would be restyled. Good Job!

Jodi

Jan 29, 2006
  4. adventurechef

adventurechef Member

revised Discontinued Products flyer

Well, I tweaked my Discontinued Products flyer a bit and I thought I'd post it for everyone. I'd like to thank the consultant who did the original flyer in the first place, I afraid I can't remember who right now.

I'd also like to take a minute and thank those who post their flyers, newsletters, and everything else to share. This has been valuable site with plenty of ideas and feedback.

Thanks, Linda

Attached Files:

Have something to add?