• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Mid-Season Samples - Find Out When They'll Be Available!

In summary, the mid-season samples will be available on April 23rd, and the pink bowls will be available as samples starting April 1st.
floccies
When will the mid-season samples be available?

Usually they make them available to us in April. They should be up soon.

Maybe May 1st
dcypcar.chef said:
Usually they make them available to us in April. They should be up soon.

I tried doing a personal order dated 4/25/07, no luck. Changed date to May 1, and it came up. I guess that are waiting to see who wins it, before letting others buy it.

wha about HWC products when can we odrer them , Supply order or on CC samples does anyone know I forgot I have been pre odreing them but want to also have them at my shows

Can we order the pink bowls as samples or just the guest items? If we didn't earn them are we out of luck unless we host a show?

janetupnorth said:
Can we order the pink bowls as samples or just the guest items? If we didn't earn them are we out of luck unless we host a show?
Yup.

You can only purchase the items available to guests...if you didn't earn them you can't buy them.:(

KellyTheChef said:
Yup.

You can only purchase the items available to guests...if you didn't earn them you can't buy them.:(

That's what I thought, but always good to double-check. Thanks! :)

chef131doreen said:
wha about HWC products when can we odrer them , Supply order or on CC samples does anyone know I forgot I have been pre odreing them but want to also have them at my shows
You can order the HWC guest items now (Starting April 1) on a SAMPLE order. The mid-season products will be available on April 23rd, also on a SAMPLE order. The price for the midseason is $64.75 (half price of retail).

(I KNOW this because I post dated an order on PP dated 4/23 (promotion for mid-season ends 4/20) and it is all there.)

Last edited:

1. When will the mid-season samples be available?

The mid-season samples will be available on [insert date] at [insert time].

2. How can I find out when the mid-season samples will be available?

You can find out when the mid-season samples will be available by checking the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Will there be a variety of products available in the mid-season samples?

Yes, there will be a variety of products available in the mid-season samples. Pampered Chef strives to offer a diverse selection of products for our customers to choose from.

4. Can I purchase the mid-season samples online?

Yes, you can purchase the mid-season samples online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your account and add the samples to your cart.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for the mid-season samples?

Yes, there may be special discounts or promotions for the mid-season samples. These will be announced closer to the release date, so be sure to check the website or reach out to your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
erinb
  • KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies