• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Samples of May Products

In summary, the new HWC program allows for directors to order the products at a 30% discount, and consultants can purchase them at a 20% or 22% discount depending on the amount of sales they have made. The midseason products are due to arrive next week, and there are no host or guest specials currently available.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Will there be an opportunity to purchase samples of the mid-season products? It'd be nice to be able to show the new items at my May shows, but don't know if we can purchase samples.

I don't know, but I am curious too. It doesn't look like I'm going to earn them.

On your April supply orders you can order the HWC items. Every month you can order the next month's guest specials. You cannot get any host special without hosting a show.

Hope that helps!!!

Ordering HWC on P3I just tried to order the HWC products on a sample order and when I tried to finish the program told me that I could not use the item number starting with FL. I know in the pampered partner program we had to go in and add the items. Can someone tell me how to do that in the new program?

The HWC are on supply.

Instructions on ordering the midseason will be coming in next week's Weekly Bites.

DebbieJ said:
The HWC are on supply.

Instructions on ordering the midseason will be coming in next week's Weekly Bites.

Great, so now we will need to figure out how to get pre-copies of the weekly bites just like we cheat to get advance copies of the consultant newsletter and host/guest specials.

I purchased my HWC products as a personal order. It went through and should arrive on Friday :) Directors get 30% off.....consultants will get a discount equal to your base commission. 20% or 22% if you've sold over 15K.

Anyone know what the July or August host and guest specials will be, or when they'll tell us? TIA

GeorgiaPeach said:
I purchased my HWC products as a personal order. It went through and should arrive on Friday :) Directors get 30% off.....consultants will get a discount equal to your base commission. 20% or 22% if you've sold over 15K.

I'm not sure how you did this could you explain? I'm still on PP. I ordered the HWC guest specials as part of my supply order is that what you are talking about?

tlennhoff said:
I'm not sure how you did this could you explain? I'm still on PP. I ordered the HWC guest specials as part of my supply order is that what you are talking about?

There are two ways you can order HWC products right now. I ordered mine as a personal order because as a director I receive 30% off PC products. Consultants can purchase them on a supply order using item #'s FL65, FL66, and FL67. If you order them as a personal order the item #'s are GL67, GL68, and GL69.

Shipping is $4 either way. I would suggest that consultants that need to purchase supplies anyway, just add the HWC products to their supply order. If you have already purchased supplies this month you want to order the HWC stuff as a personal order so you don't pay extra shipping. (Consultants only get one supply order a month at the $4 shipping, additional orders you will pay based on total.)

Does that make sense? I am using P3 but still have PP on the computer. I tried adding personal and supply orders on both versions using the above numbers and they worked on both.

Thanks that does describe it well.

I just tried to order through P3 using the gl numbers-couldn't get a price to come up....any suggestions??

You can cheat to view the weekly bites if they put it up early. Just go to the last one posted and change the last digit to one higher.

chefmeg said:
I just tried to order through P3 using the gl numbers-couldn't get a price to come up....any suggestions??

Did you select "add non-commision order" and then select personal order from there? I was able to see the products when I did that. Make sure you've done an update so you have the latest of everything.

yep, that worked...too late though...i sent it in on paper so that I wouldn't miss out in case P3 didn't work! Thanks anyway!

1. How do I order samples of May products?

To order samples of May products, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse and select the products you would like to order samples of.

2. Is there a limit to how many samples I can order?

There is no set limit to how many samples you can order. However, we recommend ordering a reasonable amount that you will be able to effectively showcase to your customers.

3. Can I order samples of any product in the May catalog?

Yes, you can order samples of any product in the May catalog. Keep in mind that some products may be on backorder or discontinued, so they may not be available for sampling.

4. How long will it take for my samples to arrive?

Typically, samples will arrive within 5-7 business days. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location and any potential delays.

5. Do I have to pay for samples?

Yes, samples are available for purchase at a discounted price. This allows you to showcase the products to your customers and potentially earn back the cost of the samples through sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jimgass
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • iteachncook