• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Since We Can't Talk About the New Products Yet...

In summary, on a thread discussing new products from Pampered Chef back in April, there were many guesses as to what the company would release. Some popular guesses included a new stoneware collection, non-stick cookware set, air fryer, instant pot accessories, new knife set, silicone baking mats, salad spinner, food processor, cookware set, air fryer toaster oven, new seasonings and rubs, smart cookware, electric pressure cooker, new baking pans, and a sous vide machine. While not all of these guesses were correct, it's interesting to see how some of them actually came true.
kam
Staff member
I found this thread (while looking for something else) and this is what everyone was guessing for the new products (back inApril)!!

Knowing what most of us know now...I thought it was an interesting thread!

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f55/new-products-36177/

OOPS...I didn't mean to name the post the same as Janet's - but since I just finished reading her thread - I guess it was stuck in my head. I guess there's no way to change it now...

Here are some of the guesses:1. New Stoneware Collection - This was a popular guess, as Pampered Chef usually releases new stoneware pieces every year.2. Non-Stick Cookware Set - Many consultants and customers were hoping for a new line of non-stick cookware from Pampered Chef.3. Air Fryer - With the rise in popularity of air fryers, many people were hoping that Pampered Chef would release their own version.4. Instant Pot Accessories - Since the Instant Pot has become a staple in many households, some people were hoping that Pampered Chef would release accessories specifically designed for this appliance.5. New Knife Set - Pampered Chef is known for their high-quality knives, so many people were hoping for a new set to add to their collection.6. Silicone Baking Mats - This was a popular guess, as silicone baking mats have become a must-have in many kitchens.7. Salad Spinner - Many people were hoping for a new and improved salad spinner from Pampered Chef.8. Food Processor - With the success of the Manual Food Processor, many people were hoping for a larger, electric version.9. Cookware Set - Some people were guessing that Pampered Chef would release a new cookware set with updated features and designs.10. Air Fryer Toaster Oven - This was a popular guess, as many people were hoping for a multi-functional appliance from Pampered Chef.11. New Seasonings and Rubs - Pampered Chef is known for their high-quality seasonings and rubs, so many people were hoping for new flavors to add to their collection.12. Smart Cookware - With the rise in popularity of smart kitchen gadgets, some people were guessing that Pampered Chef would release a line of smart cookware.13. Electric Pressure Cooker - Similar to the Instant Pot, some people were hoping for an electric pressure cooker from Pampered Chef.14. New Baking Pans - Many people were hoping for new and improved baking pans from Pampered Chef, with features like non-stick and easy-to-clean surfaces.15. Sous Vide Machine - This was a popular guess, as sous vide cooking has become a popular cooking method in recent years.Of course, not all of these guesses were correct, but it's interesting to see what people were hoping for and how some of these guesses actually came true!

Related to Since We Can't Talk About the New Products Yet...

1. When will the new products be released?

The release date for the new products is kept confidential until they are officially launched. Stay tuned for updates and announcements from Pampered Chef.

2. Can you give us a hint about what the new products will be?

Unfortunately, we are not able to share any details or hints about the new products until the official release. We want to keep the excitement and surprise for our customers!

3. Will the new products be available for purchase online or only through a consultant?

The new products will be available for purchase both online and through a consultant. You can choose whichever option is most convenient for you.

4. Are there any promotions or discounts for the new products?

We are unable to disclose any information about promotions or discounts for the new products at this time. However, we always strive to offer our customers the best value for their money.

5. Can I still host a party and earn rewards with the new products?

Absolutely! Hosting a party is a great way to see, try, and learn about the new products firsthand. Plus, you can earn free and discounted products as a host. Contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • MissChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • raebates