• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the Best Tips for Using New Products at Shows?

The summary is that people are thinking the new products are great, except for the censoring of shrimp cocktail.
ChefAlicia
Gold Member
I would like to know what everyone is thinking about the new products as far as tips they are going to be using at their shows. For example:

A guest told me they thought the new collapable bowl would make a great dog food dish because it would not slide around.

Lets see where this goes. Thanks.

Alicia

I'm registered for the Product Idea Exchange teleclass tomorrow, noon central time.

I'll take notes & post back.

Well, personally the first time I saw the green mini cutting board and paring knife I instantly thought how wonderful it'll be for camping and likewise for RVs and campers. Where space is limited but you still need good quality food prep items. I'm sure the collapsible bowl would be great for that too. And the party sticks would be great for lighting a campsite with candles as well as keep drinks from being kicked over.

The large sheet pan is great to create a flat area for appliances. I don't have a lot of counter room, so I put it upside down over the burners on my stove to make a spot for my slow cooker.

What a GREAT idea Ann!!

I used the medium sheet pan as a lap board the other night!

I was at a booth today and my director mentioned using the collapsible bowl with shrimp ****tail. She had it collapsed and flipped it over. The bottom of the bowl is where the ****tail sauce bowl would go. Then around the rim you can hang the shrimp. If you wanted you could even put ice in the well around the bowl.
I thought it was a great idea. The bowl was well received by many!

I'm LOL because the censors are censoring shrimp co cktail and it took me a few to figure out what the censored word was.

Related to What are the Best Tips for Using New Products at Shows?

1. How do I use the new vegetable spiralizer?

The vegetable spiralizer is a handy tool for quickly turning vegetables like zucchini, carrots, and potatoes into spiraled strands. Simply insert the vegetable into the designated opening and turn the handle to create the desired shape. You can use the spirals in salads, stir-fries, or as a fun alternative to traditional pasta.

2. Can I use the Quick Cooker to make desserts?

Yes, the Quick Cooker is not just limited to savory dishes. You can also use it to make delicious desserts like cheesecake, rice pudding, and even lava cakes. The pressure cooking function helps to speed up cooking time and achieve perfectly cooked desserts in no time.

3. How do I clean the new non-stick baking sheet?

The non-stick baking sheet is designed to be easy to clean. Simply wash it with warm soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth. If there are stubborn stains, you can use a non-abrasive cleaner or baking soda paste to gently scrub the surface. Avoid using metal utensils or harsh cleaning tools, as they may damage the non-stick coating.

4. Can I use the new garlic press to mince other ingredients?

While the garlic press is primarily designed for crushing garlic, it can also be used to mince other small ingredients like ginger, shallots, or even herbs. Just make sure to remove any tough stems or seeds before pressing. You can also use the back of a spoon to help push the ingredients through if needed.

5. How do I store the new herb keeper?

The herb keeper is a great tool for keeping herbs fresh for longer. To store, simply place the herbs in the designated compartment and add a little bit of water to the bottom. Then, cover the lid and store it in the refrigerator. Make sure to change the water every few days to keep the herbs fresh. The herb keeper can also be used for storing asparagus or other long vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NelsonInTheKitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jasmine
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Products and Tips
Replies