• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excitement Builds: Anticipating Products at the Conference!

In summary, some customers have requested different covers for stoneware, a small forged Santoku, a revamped fundraiser program, and a smaller size of the collapsible bowl. Other customers have requested tea kettle, a French butter keeper, a cookbook stand to match the SA stands, a spice rack, a pot rack, and a chocolate or mocha sprinkles.
They could do a system where you save $10 when you buy two peices, $20 when you buy 3, $30 when you buy 4. That way it would encourage people to buy multiple peices without getting a set they won't use some peices on.

I would like to see some new dip mixes. I sold alot of the gauc and chipolte ranch dip mixes.

I STILL want a sort-of jumbo apple wedger tool to cut cakes and pies!!! And... a french fry attachment for the mandoline if possible. If not, why not a tool to cut fries!?!Oh, and a muffing top stone. Love that idea. And more kid stuff, too. And definitely something to hold our forged cutlery.Must stop. List growing too quickly.

Now that my son has joined the army there is only myself and my husband and he mentioned he would love to see the DCB in a smaller size. I have mentioned earlier and have suggested to HO about place settings of solid white similar to the dots.
Cathy

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - I missed it - what's the deal with saying Dutch Oven?
I'm just answering the question, then you can have the thread back!

Dutch Oven is when you're lying in bed with someone else (just lying in bed, not anything kinky), and you fart under the covers, then pull them up over the other person's head so they're trapped under there with the smell.

I never said it was anything sophisticated or mature. :rolleyes:

You may have the thread back now.

OMG - the soda just went spewing. I have never heard of that before (well, the act, yes, but not the name).

chefann said:

Dutch Oven is when you're lying in bed with someone else (just lying in bed, not anything kinky), and you fart under the covers, then pull them up over the other person's head so they're trapped under there with the smell.

I was under no illusions that it would be sophisticated or mature!:D

How did I get to be this age, and never have heard of that? Some part of my education must be lacking.......

chefann said:

Sort of reminds me of a coworker who's mom called her the other day to ask why all the guys at work were laughing at her when she made tea and was talking about her tea bags. I won't get into what it means but it was pretty funny to hear this end of the conversation!

Whenever DH makes comments like that, I always tell him, "Great. I'm married to a 12-year-old." :rolleyes:

My DH has a Bob & Tom vocabulary, so almost anything I say winds up in the gutter.

chefann said:

OMG! I have tears rolling down my face and my co-workers are looking at me like I am weird or have lost it.:eek: I have never heard that action referred to with a name.

Oh yeah, in regards to new products, I love to see a spice rack also. I receive numerous request for that. Also lids for the Stoneware would be nice.

Has anyone noticed that oxo has stainless steal serving untensils, some of those would be cool.

I like the idea of a spice rack also!

I guess I don't have anything new to add to the list, but I love the idea a storage system for the FC, I'd really like to see the stoneware rack brought back, lids for SA, serving pieces for SA, pineapple corer and I love the idea of silverware to coordinate with the SA!

Great ideas people!!! :thumbup: We should definitely take the most popular ideas from this thread and all forward them to HO so that maybe someday we'll get some of these things!!

Tea for One set (Dots?)
Spice Rack
Larger Plate Caddy
Nylon Knife in other colors
More Color coated Knives (NOT GREEN)
Larger Apple Wedger (for cakes and pies - LOVE THIS IDEA)
BREAK UP THE PAN SETS!!!!
this is a constant request from hostesses and customers.
Meat Scale
Lids for Stones, NOT plastic unless they were flat
Diabetic cookbook
New colors for our totes and aprons.

Last edited:
chefann said:

OMG that is too funny! :D

Taking the thread back .... We SO NEED open stock sauce pans and the like ... I would LOVE to have new pans but do not want to buy a whole set, especially of the stainless, because while I love to cook pasta in a pan, I do not fry in stainless. (That's what CAST IRON is for, end of mini-rant.)That would allow people to mix and match and have some stainless, some non-stick. We allow them to do it with skillets, but nothing else.We also need a mini-carafe for cream ... I already sent this idea to HQ.And I love the idea of a pie-cutter ... we had one of those at a restaurant where I used to work. It didn't exactly cut the greatest but did score the pie so all the slices were even.

Dutch Oven - that is too funny, especially given that my DH is Dutch...

Anyway, back on topic. I also have wanted to see more open stock cookware, I like the idea of discounts for any 2, 3 or 4 pieces... I had also thought about keeping the 5 and 7 piece sets, but letting you mix and match between SS and non-stick. Except for a small one for sauces, I prefer my saucepans to be SS. But for skillets/frying pans, non-stick is so nice. I think alot of people just can't afford to buy a whole set all at once.

Also, I would like to see an oven thermometer and a smaller silicone balloon whisk (for my small non-stick pan for sauces :))

I thought of something else:Glassware

daniellemorgan said:
I thought of something else:

Glassware
Oh yeah! How cute would some dot glasses be?!?!?

I've been asked for:

• A Steamer
  • A box grater
  • Pizza peel

kearstin said:
Oh yeah! How cute would some dot glasses be?!?!?

I bet it's the breakage issue that keeps that from happening.....

ChefBeckyD said:
I bet it's the breakage issue that keeps that from happening.....
Good point, but they would be super cute!!

SusanBP0129 said:
I've been asked for:

• A Steamer
  • A box grater
  • Pizza peel
What exactly is a pizza peel?? I've never heard of that before.

A pizza peel is the large wooden spatula that one uses to put pizza in and out of an oven.

Gotcha! Thanks, Ann!!

chefann said:

My DH's family calls it playing turtle. See who's head pops out first.

kimmers said:
My DH's family calls it playing turtle. See who's head pops out first.
Eww! I would loose every time!

I like the idea of a box grater. While I love my deluxe cheese grater, sometimes a box grater comes in handy too.

I would love a spice rack. I would also love for them to make the stoneware in a different color. I have a lot of people that want them in blue so that would be cool. I would also like to see more collapsible items. I have customers that love them so that would be great. I would love for a knife stand of some type to put the forged cutlery knives in. It would be great to have them on the counter for easy access.
I do like the idea of the cookware being sold as open stock with discounts on the more you buy. I think we all would sell more cookware if they could buy what they wanted. If I can think of any other ideas I will add them later.
Sarah

I just wanted to echo the request to bring back the cake tester... I had another customer ask for one this weekend.I LOVE everyone else's ideas, too! :)

Woven Traditions Basket for the Large Bar Pan

Cookbook stand/protector

Seasons Best Binder

floccies said:
Woven Traditions Basket for the Large Bar Pan

Cookbook stand/protector

Seasons Best Binder

I want all of those too and a decent box grater! (I think I have a lot of wants!)

There used to be a box to store the SBRCs in. It was discontinued due to slow sales. (After consultants and repeat hosts got them, there wasn't much demand.)I keep thinking over my list, with an eye to items that fit Fall and Winter. A spice rack and cookbook holder would still be VERY appreciated. But I think a gravy boat and teapot or tea for one would also sell well in the fall, since that's when the Roasting Pan is big (for holiday dinners) and when people start thinking about hot drinks (tea or cocoa).

Restyled Batter Bowls - drip free pouring
Restlyled Chillzanne Rec. Server Lid- Frosted so there are less scratches
Restyled- salt and pepper mill
1 cup measure allI can't believe that's all I can think of right now.

Guest requests:
martini set
teakettle
bring back the bamboo tongs (long skinny ones)

I want the one cup measure all too..it's one of my most used tools from HWC-I use it more than the 2 cup!

chefsteph07 said:
I want the one cup measure all too..it's one of my most used tools from HWC-I use it more than the 2 cup!
This might be a silly question, but if you have a 2 cup measure all why would you need a 1 cup? :confused:

Open stock on the Executive and S/S cookware, so customers can design their own sets!

Plus all of the above lol

~ steamer basket
~ Cookbook stand
~ bring that Medium Woven into the regular line!!!

I want the spice rack, even if it is just for consultants for in my kit. I wouldn't have to dig so much to find them.
I also REALLY want a basket to hold the Large Bar Pan. Would be so nice.
The Forged Cutlery knives holder and I love the ideas of the Forged tomato knife and 5" Santoku.
I also would LOVE if they brought back the SA stripes. I LOVED the stripes.
A new Fundraiser program would be FABULOUS!!
There is more, I just can't think what all I want!!

pampermejolene said:
This might be a silly question, but if you have a 2 cup measure all why would you need a 1 cup? :confused:

The 1 cup just seems to be the one I use the most.

Smaller Forged Santoku sounds great too.

pampermejolene said:
I use my 1 cup more to measure smaller sized measurements. It seems like a waste to dirty the 2 cup when I'm only measuring 1/4 cup brown sugar or honey.

Evelynt said:
Restlyled Chillzanne Rec. Server Lid- Frosted so there are less scratches

I agree with the frosted lid but want them to make them to fit the current ones so that people who already own them could just buy the lids instead of the whole thing. Also would like a way to fasten the lids on so that they are sucure for transport to the potluck or whatever.

Well, here are my old lists:My October, 2007 list:Stainless tea kettle
Block Holder/carrying case for forged cutlery
Clip 'n spread back
Cookbook holder
A nice "old fashioned" rolling pin - some weight to it for the "big dough"
A different color timer - it's been white for decades
A larger size silicone basting brush
A grill basket... (Hey, we got this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
A Season's Best plastic sleeve (for our customers who wouldn't use a ziploc)
SA salt and pepper shakers and holder
A stoneware drying rackMy December list:
I like a vase for HWC, something even classier.
I wish we had a "lettuce knife" not just a pink one this upcoming season. That would be a nice spring add-on. (Hey, guess what - they gave us this too!!!! :) )
I think the picnic basket and outdoor stuff would be great...maybe calmer colors...the khaki will blend well...
Tea kettle has still been high on the wishlist.Also, would like to see a tea pot to match SA or the carafe...

pampered.chris said:
I also REALLY want a basket to hold the Large Bar Pan. Would be so nice.

OMG, I love this idea. I had never thought of one before. Now that you mention it, I would love one and use it all the time:thumbup: :thumbup:

CookingwithMary said:
I'd like to see all the Exec and S/S items available separately, open stock. Price break on the set, perhaps.

My customers could assemble their own 'set', based on their cooking preferences :) Me too!

Another vote for this one too. I would really like to get the 8 qt stockpot.
I like the cookbook stand idea too.

I have had a request for a bakers press (a smaller version of the grill press).
Would love to see more Kids in the Kitchen stuff, and a cookbook that shows quick, inexpensive meals, with ingredients you may already have on hand (such as pantry items).

chefann said:
Some of the things I keep requesting are:
teakettle (to match either/both cookware lines)
SA teapot or Tea for One set (wouldn't a chubby, round little teapot with dots on it be cute?)
SA serving pieces: S&P shakers, creamer & sugar set, gravy boat (hello? cross-sell with the gravy separator!), butter dish
French butter keeper
cookbook stand to match the SA stands
spice rack sized to hold our seasonings
pot rack (not gonna happen, because there are too many options/sizes/shapes for it to appeal to a lot of people)

Some things I've recently added to my wish list:
chocolate or mocha sprinkles
2-cup batter bowl (a guest just asked me about this last night)
a few easy hot food mixes for fall and winter (cobbler, warm dips, etc.)

Mmmmmmmmm....mocha sprinkles!

chefann said:

LOL

I have never heard of that either! Well...yes, I have heard of pulling the covers over DH's head when I toot in bed...but I didn't realize it had a NAME!!

Ok...now back to the original thread:

Medium Square Woven Selections (like the one from conference a few years ago that I WANT SOOOOO BAD!)

Large Bar Pan Woven Selections

Can opener color changed to black. My white ones discolor and turn kindof yellow and look old and nasty within a year or two.

I like a lot of the other suggestions!

Oh! We need to be able to order (even on replacement part order?) the small chillzanne bowl from the large server set. Dumb preggo brain isn't letting me think of the name of it!

Hey, great ideas here!

daniellemorgan - "Stainless Version of Tool-Turn-About"
This would be great! Or else, offer a choice of black or white.
Many people won't have black items in their kitchen. Make a white version that turns as well as the newer black version.

peichef "And... a french fry attachment for the mandoline if possible."
For a $60 mandoline, they really missed the mark on this one, omitting a julienne blade.

I've written HO about open stock cookware many times. I hope y'all do, too.

Hefty 18/10 stainless with a simple dot edging would go great with Simple Additions.

Acrylic tumblers to match Dots Simple Additions. There is actually a company named TAG that makes glassware that matches Simple Additions Dots...but I don't want to get into dealing with glassware getting broken....high-grade acrylic would be better.

Outdoor plates & stuff in red, white & blue. Those green colors are too harsh.

Stainless suds pumps & spritzers, I could also sell.

I have been using my tool turn-about tote to transport the trifle bowl. Perhaps they could insulate this.

<h2>1. What can we expect from the new products at the conference?</h2><p>At Pampered Chef, we are always working to bring our customers the latest and most innovative cooking tools and products. At the conference, you can expect to see a wide range of new products that will make your cooking experience even more enjoyable and efficient.</p><h2>2. Will there be more stones with handles, such as a rectangle stone or medium round stone?</h2><p>We understand that our customers love our stones with handles, and we are excited to announce that we will be introducing new sizes and shapes at the conference. Keep an eye out for our new rectangle stone and medium round stone, which will make cooking and baking even easier.</p><h2>3. Is there a cookbook stand in the works?</h2><p>We have heard your requests for a cookbook stand, and we are happy to announce that it will be unveiled at the conference. This stand will make following recipes and keeping your cookbook clean and organized a breeze.</p><h2>4. Will there be a small forged santoku knife similar to the size of the color coated knife?</h2><p>We are constantly expanding our knife collection to meet the needs of our customers. At the conference, you can expect to see a new small forged santoku knife that will be similar in size to our popular color coated knife. This knife will be perfect for slicing and dicing small ingredients with precision.</p><h2>5. What other new products can we expect at the conference?</h2><p>We have a wide range of new products in the works, including new cookware, baking tools, and utensils. We don't want to give away too much, but we can assure you that there will be something for everyone at the conference. We can't wait to share all of our new products with you!</p>

Related to Excitement Builds: Anticipating Products at the Conference!

1. What can we expect from the new products at the conference?

At Pampered Chef, we are always working to bring our customers the latest and most innovative cooking tools and products. At the conference, you can expect to see a wide range of new products that will make your cooking experience even more enjoyable and efficient.

2. Will there be more stones with handles, such as a rectangle stone or medium round stone?

We understand that our customers love our stones with handles, and we are excited to announce that we will be introducing new sizes and shapes at the conference. Keep an eye out for our new rectangle stone and medium round stone, which will make cooking and baking even easier.

3. Is there a cookbook stand in the works?

We have heard your requests for a cookbook stand, and we are happy to announce that it will be unveiled at the conference. This stand will make following recipes and keeping your cookbook clean and organized a breeze.

4. Will there be a small forged santoku knife similar to the size of the color coated knife?

We are constantly expanding our knife collection to meet the needs of our customers. At the conference, you can expect to see a new small forged santoku knife that will be similar in size to our popular color coated knife. This knife will be perfect for slicing and dicing small ingredients with precision.

5. What other new products can we expect at the conference?

We have a wide range of new products in the works, including new cookware, baking tools, and utensils. We don't want to give away too much, but we can assure you that there will be something for everyone at the conference. We can't wait to share all of our new products with you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missmindym
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies