• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept Oct Nov Host Guest Special

In summary, the "Sept Oct Nov Host Guest Special" is a promotional offer from Pampered Chef that runs during the months of September, October, and November. It is available to both hosts and guests and features exclusive discounts and deals on popular Pampered Chef products. To take advantage of the special, you can either host a Pampered Chef party or attend one as a guest. The specific products included may vary, but typically include cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food products. The special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but you may still earn host rewards or use host credits towards your purchase. It is available in all locations where Pampered Chef operates, but some products or offers may have limited availability.
ivykeep
Gold Member
Attached is a pdf I made for the Sept Oct Nov host and guest specials (unfortunately the word version was too large to upload).

I don't have full adobe anymore so can't make it fillable (but if someone else can, please feel free to edit). I left a blank space where you can use a pdf editor to fill in before printing or add your stamp to the printed copies.

Attachments

• 2012 Sept Oct Nov specials.pdf
    351.8 KB · Views: 739
I also included a jpg of the specials if you just want to print a copy for your customers. Let me know if you have any questions or need any other help. Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this PDF! It's really helpful to have all the host and guest specials in one place. I don't have a PDF editor either, but I'll definitely use the blank space to fill in my information before printing. Thanks again for taking the time to create this and share it with us!

What is the "Sept Oct Nov Host Guest Special"?

The "Sept Oct Nov Host Guest Special" is a promotional offer from Pampered Chef that runs during the months of September, October, and November. It is available to both hosts and guests and features exclusive discounts and deals on popular Pampered Chef products.

How can I take advantage of the "Sept Oct Nov Host Guest Special"?

To take advantage of the "Sept Oct Nov Host Guest Special," you can either host a Pampered Chef party during the promotional period or attend a party as a guest. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party, and as a guest, you can purchase select products at a discounted price.

What products are included in the "Sept Oct Nov Host Guest Special"?

The specific products included in the "Sept Oct Nov Host Guest Special" may vary, but they typically include popular Pampered Chef items such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food products. The exact products and discounts available will be listed in the promotional materials.

Can I combine the "Sept Oct Nov Host Guest Special" with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Sept Oct Nov Host Guest Special" cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you may still earn host rewards or use host credits towards your purchase in addition to taking advantage of the special.

Is the "Sept Oct Nov Host Guest Special" available in all locations?

Yes, the "Sept Oct Nov Host Guest Special" is available in all locations where Pampered Chef operates. However, please note that some products or offers may only be available while supplies last or in certain regions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Dolan
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies