• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Rectangle Chillzanne: Is it Sold Out Today? Find out Now!

In summary, the Rectangle Chillzanne is a versatile serving tray that uses a gel-based cooling pack to keep food chilled for extended periods of time. It can also be used for hot foods by microwaving without the cooling pack. The tray is dishwasher safe, but hand-washing the cooling pack is recommended. It measures 15.5" x 9.75" x 1.5" and can be used as a regular serving tray without the cooling pack.
heat123
Silver Member
Is this Sold out as of today??? It shows "backorder" status but I thought there was a deadline for this to be entered before they were gone?? TIA! I am entering a show right now and needed to find out ASAP! Thanks!

Heather the last I have heard on this is it is just backorder. We can still sell them, but get it in quick!

Thanks! I am transmitting monday! I hope it's not sold out by then! :(

I know how you feel. I have a couple on a show that won't be going in until Tuesday. I hope we are able to get it because taking them off will drop the show about $100 or more! :eek:

is has been on back order for over a week, there just hasn't been an announcement on the news wire about a deadline to buy it.

So until the announcement comes out about last day to buy it go for it.

I'm so excited I got mine yesterday! This was Back Ordered from a show submitted 8/9.

J.

I hope we can get it...I just had to take $40 in orders off a September order:( She had ordered the holiday plates and platter...that hurt! She still wants to order them when they "get the lead out"

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that the Rectangle Chillzanne is currently on backorder. However, there is no specific deadline for it to be entered before it is completely sold out. I would recommend checking with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for updates on when it will be restocked. In the meantime, I suggest offering a similar product to your host or customers as an alternative. I hope this helps and good luck with your show!

Related to Rectangle Chillzanne: Is it Sold Out Today? Find out Now!

1. What is the Rectangle Chillzanne and how does it work?

The Rectangle Chillzanne is a versatile serving tray designed to keep food chilled for extended periods of time. It works by using a gel-based cooling pack that can be frozen and inserted into the tray, providing a cold surface for food to sit on.

2. Can I use the Rectangle Chillzanne for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Rectangle Chillzanne is designed to keep both hot and cold foods at their desired temperatures. For hot foods, simply remove the cooling pack and place the tray in the microwave for a short amount of time to warm it up.

3. Is the Rectangle Chillzanne dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Rectangle Chillzanne is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing the cooling pack for best results.

4. What are the dimensions of the Rectangle Chillzanne?

The Rectangle Chillzanne measures 15.5" x 9.75" x 1.5", making it the perfect size for serving a variety of foods at parties and gatherings.

5. Can I use the Rectangle Chillzanne as a regular serving tray without the cooling pack?

Yes, the Rectangle Chillzanne can be used as a regular serving tray without the cooling pack. It is made of high-quality materials and has a stylish design that makes it suitable for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • Jennie4PC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • arwen513