• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sold Out Professional: Can't Find it in Weekly Bites

In summary, the Sold Out Professional item may not be available in the Weekly Bites because it is currently out of stock. There is no guarantee of when or if it will be restocked, but customers can sign up for email notifications or contact their consultant for updates. The item can still be purchased through the website or by contacting a consultant, but backorders are not available through the Weekly Bites.
Jennie4PC
which professional is it that is sold out? I ahve a hostess that wants more and I need to tell her which is gone cant find it in my weekly bites

Professional was d/c'd on 2/29/08. So it's not available unless it's a Feb show.

it is a feb show and I know there were things that were sold out

Check weekly bites on CC. I know the big skillet and lid were running low at one point and were on a "first come first serve" basis but I cannot remember of an annoucement saying they were completely sold out.

Out of stock or close to out of stock as of 3/4:

Professional Cookware:
Large skillet with lid
12 inch lid
Casserole with lid

Also:
Cheese Bistro Set
Springform Pan Set
Cakepan Set with Checkerboard Insert

Thank you all for your help

The Prof. lg skillet was sold out when I closed a Feb. show on Feb 28th. My past host got the 4 piece set which includes the 10" skillet, yes is costs $155 but at least she could get the skillet. She took it as one of her 60% off items!
Deb

Hi there,I apologize for the inconvenience, it seems that the product you are looking for is currently sold out. Unfortunately, I am not able to determine which specific product it is as I do not have access to your weekly bites. However, I would suggest reaching out to your upline or contacting Pampered Chef customer service for further assistance in finding the sold out product. Thank you for your understanding and I hope we are able to help you and your hostess soon.

Related to Sold Out Professional: Can't Find it in Weekly Bites

1. Why is the Sold Out Professional not available in the Weekly Bites?

The Sold Out Professional item may not be available in the Weekly Bites because it is currently out of stock. Our inventory is constantly changing and popular items may sell out quickly.

2. Will the Sold Out Professional be restocked in the Weekly Bites?

We cannot guarantee if or when the Sold Out Professional will be restocked in the Weekly Bites. However, you can sign up for our email notifications to be informed when the item is back in stock.

3. Can I still purchase the Sold Out Professional even though it's not in the Weekly Bites?

Yes, you can still purchase the Sold Out Professional even if it is not available in the Weekly Bites. You can search for the item on our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

4. How can I find out when the Sold Out Professional will be back in stock?

You can sign up for our email notifications to be informed when the Sold Out Professional is back in stock. You can also check the availability of the item on our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for updates.

5. Can I place a backorder for the Sold Out Professional in the Weekly Bites?

Unfortunately, we do not offer backorders for items in the Weekly Bites. However, you can still purchase the Sold Out Professional through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• letscook04
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • scrappergirl7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Intrepid_Chef