• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Executive or Professional Cookware?

In summary, the executive is the best of the best. It is the highest quality and has the silicone handles which make it easier to clean.
Chef_2_Four
Which is better? Wesley is going to let me buy one piece. I already have the executive saute pan. I want the 10" skillet but you can't buy it individually unless I get the professional. Is the executive that much better than the professional?

If you don't already have any of the cookware get the executive! It is the best you can buy. If you want a skillet get the 12 inch. It's a little bigger but works for whatever the 10 inch does. Or wait and see if they add an exec 10 inch in open stock.

Yes!
The executive is the best of the best!
I actually have pieces form all 3 lines: Gen II, Professional and Executive...the Executive is by FAR the highest quality!

I also have some of all three, and I would get executive.:p

:p Mary

Executive, hands down!

well I talked to hubby this morning, I was planning on having a show in Aug and I will get the 1/2 combo of the exec cookware. he wants it all!

I love the look of the new exec and the silicone handles but I actually prefer the proffesonal non stick surface better:rolleyes: .

If you cook everyday, get the Executive. If you cook 3x a week, get the Professional.

Robin

Executive and I say get the 12" so you can make cakes in it!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Executive and I say get the 12" so you can make cakes in it!:D

I second that! Some of my favorite shows are skillet cake shows, quick, cheap and easy... plus i've had guests/hosts ask to take pictures of the cake afterwards because it looks so good! Gotta love a show with complements! :D

Chef_2_Four said:
well I talked to hubby this morning, I was planning on having a show in Aug and I will get the 1/2 combo of the exec cookware. he wants it all!

That was EXACTLY my plan, too. :D

Chef_2_Four said:

Wow! From one piece to everything... what did you say to change his mind???

I now have all of the open stock pieces of Executive - my hubby likes it so much "HE" is going to host a show so "HE" can earn the entire Exec set for "ME":D I am very lucky in that "WE" fight over who gets to cook:eek: ~ gotta luv him!!!

I would definitely go with the Executive, no doubt about it. The clean-up is amazing!!

Good luck with your August show!!

Paula

katie0128 said:
Wow! From one piece to everything... what did you say to change his mind???

He is the on that cooks at home!! I cook when I do shows and that is pretty much it!! Always said I was going to marry a man that cooks!!:D

Executive all the way!!!!

Although I do still like my professional pans.

Definitely Executive!! I love the couple of pieces I have. I have a whole set of Professional and would love to exchange them for Executive. I had to get my Professional Family Skillet replaced because it lost it's non-stick feature. Now my big spaghetti pan is starting to stick too. I have no idea what the problem is. I don't use Pam on it or anything!

I'm another who has all three. While I love them all, the executive is the way to go.

Definately Executive. I only have two pieces and I love them. The family skillet is awesome, esp for baking cakes.

Related to Executive or Professional Cookware?

1. What is the difference between Executive and Professional Cookware?

Executive Cookware is made with a tri-ply construction, featuring an aluminum core sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel. This allows for even heat distribution and durability. Professional Cookware, on the other hand, is made with a five-ply construction, featuring an aluminum core surrounded by three layers of stainless steel. This provides even better heat distribution and is typically more expensive.

2. Is Executive or Professional Cookware dishwasher safe?

Yes, both Executive and Professional Cookware are dishwasher safe. However, to maintain the quality and longevity of the cookware, we recommend hand washing with mild soap and warm water.

3. Can Executive or Professional Cookware be used on all stovetops?

Yes, both Executive and Professional Cookware are compatible with all stovetops including gas, electric, ceramic, and induction. They are also oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. Are the lids included with Executive and Professional Cookware interchangeable?

Yes, the lids for Executive and Professional Cookware are interchangeable. This makes it convenient when cooking with multiple pots and pans at the same time.

5. What is the warranty for Executive and Professional Cookware?

Both Executive and Professional Cookware come with a limited lifetime warranty. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship under normal household use. Please refer to the warranty information provided with your cookware for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scrappergirl7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Chefcouts
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • esavvymom