• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

While Supplies Last on Professional Cookware 12" Lid

In summary, the "While Supplies Last on Professional Cookware 12" Lid" promotion is a limited time offer where customers can purchase a 12" lid for their professional cookware while supplies last. The lid is compatible with all Pampered Chef professional cookware and is made with high-quality materials. The promotion will only last while supplies last and customers can purchase multiple lids. The lid is also covered by a standard warranty.
letscook04
Gold Member
In weekly bites:

Professional Cookware 12" Clear View Glass Lid — While Supplies Last
As announced last July, Professional Cookware will be discontinued on March 1, 2008. Until March 1, all Professional Cookware pieces will be available while supplies last. That means we will not backorder these products once we have run out of stock. We will alert you in advance when stock runs low. Please be aware that the 12″ Clear View Glass Lid (#2765) is nearly sold out.

Maybe I should order 15 of 'em and make a new window for my garage. That way, I could get a handle on my garage window problem.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Maybe I should order 15 of 'em and make a new window for my garage. That way, I could get a handle on my garage window problem.

What the heck?!?! You just crack me up! Double points!!!

Did anyone get any extra 12" lids for the professional? I need one for a customer that purchased the whole professional line, but unable to get the lid. Thanks

I have one, but want to sell the pan w/it since I have both.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Well, I suppose I could take my garage window apart but you might have some trouble getting the caulking off the edges.

Does anyone know if the Executive Skillet Lid will fit the Professional?

darlinclem said:
My error - sorry.

Last edited:
Oops!My error - sorry.

Last edited:
Yes. I tried it and it fits just fine.

darlinclem said:

:)
darlinclem said:

Yes it does!

What is the "While Supplies Last on Professional Cookware 12" Lid" promotion?

The "While Supplies Last on Professional Cookware 12" Lid" promotion is a limited time offer where customers can purchase a 12" lid for their professional cookware while supplies last. This lid is specially designed to fit our professional cookware line and is made with high-quality materials for durability and performance.

Is the "While Supplies Last on Professional Cookware 12" Lid" compatible with all Pampered Chef professional cookware?

Yes, the "While Supplies Last on Professional Cookware 12" Lid" is designed to fit all Pampered Chef professional cookware. It is specifically made to fit our 12" professional cookware, but it can also be used with other brands of the same size.

How long will the "While Supplies Last on Professional Cookware 12" Lid" promotion last?

The "While Supplies Last on Professional Cookware 12" Lid" is a limited time offer and will only be available while supplies last. We recommend purchasing as soon as possible to ensure you can take advantage of this promotion.

Can I purchase multiple "While Supplies Last on Professional Cookware 12" Lids" during this promotion?

Yes, you can purchase multiple "While Supplies Last on Professional Cookware 12" Lids" during this promotion. However, please note that this offer is only available while supplies last. Once the lids are sold out, the promotion will end.

Is the "While Supplies Last on Professional Cookware 12" Lid" covered by a warranty?

Yes, the "While Supplies Last on Professional Cookware 12" Lid" is covered by our standard warranty. If you experience any issues with the lid, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Dnisew
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies