• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Nib Lid for Professional 12" Skillet

In summary, the Nib Lid is a specialized lid designed for use with the Professional 12" Skillet from Pampered Chef. It fits snugly onto the skillet and helps keep food warm and prevent splatters while cooking. It is not recommended for use with other skillets and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, with a one-year warranty provided by Pampered Chef.
Chef Endora
Gold Member
I have a customer that has a Clear View Lid for the Professional 12" Skillet.
It is brand new in the box. PM me if you are interested.

bumping....

Bumping again. I see someone has the Professional 12" Skillet for sale. I have the lid. NIB

I just pm you.

I had pm'd you too!

I pm'd both of you to boo boo!;)

1. What is the purpose of the Nib Lid for Professional 12" Skillet?

The Nib Lid is designed specifically for use with the Professional 12" Skillet from Pampered Chef. It acts as a lid to keep food warm and prevent splatters while cooking.

2. How does the Nib Lid fit onto the skillet?

The Nib Lid has a unique design that allows it to fit snugly onto the rim of the Professional 12" Skillet. Simply place it on top of the skillet and gently press down to secure it in place.

3. Can the Nib Lid be used with other skillets?

No, the Nib Lid is specifically designed for use with the Professional 12" Skillet from Pampered Chef. It may not fit properly on other skillets and may not provide the same benefits.

4. Is the Nib Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Nib Lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend handwashing it with warm, soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

5. Does the Nib Lid come with a warranty?

Yes, the Nib Lid comes with a one-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship. If you experience any issues with your Nib Lid, please contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • DCoopPC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies