• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Real Food - Real Fast Downloadable Invite

In summary, the Real Food - Real Fast Downloadable Invite can be customized with your own wording and details before sending it out to guests. To download the invite, simply click on the download button on the invite webpage and save it to your computer. There are no restrictions on the number of times you can use the invite, and it can be printed from your computer. The invite is also mobile-friendly for easy access and viewing on smartphones and tablets.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Has anyone used the downloadable invites from CC? I was so excited at conference to have them announce this. Today, I created one for my party in a couple of weeks.

I printed it & was so disappointed. I can't stand how it leaves the outline of the box where you can type a personal message. Maybe it's just me.

So anyway, out of disgust, I created my own. I'm quite happy with how it looks. I 'borrowed' the text from CC & changed it to suit me & I'm really happy with it now! :thumbup:

Well come on, girl!! POST IT for us!!

Thanks! I'm sure it's great!

Here's the file.Here's the file. Make sure to change the website reference!

Attachments

• RealFoodRealFastInvite.doc
    50 KB · Views: 359
That is GREAT! Thanks for sharing!!!:D

great
crystalscookingnow said:
Here's the file. Make sure to change the website reference!

Thanks for sharing.. this is great!!!!

Thank you so much! I have invites that I need to get printed today and I am going to use that one! I think we are making the 30 minute chicken in the DCB, so that will work!

Glad I could help. I get annoyed way too easily with little imperfections like the box outline.

Related to Real Food - Real Fast Downloadable Invite

1. Can I customize the Real Food - Real Fast Downloadable Invite?

Yes, you can customize the invite with your own wording and details before sending it out to your guests.

2. How do I download the Real Food - Real Fast Downloadable Invite?

To download the invite, simply click on the download button on the invite webpage and save it to your computer.

3. Are there any restrictions on how many times I can use the Real Food - Real Fast Downloadable Invite?

No, there are no restrictions on the number of times you can use the invite. You can use it for multiple events or parties.

4. Can I print the Real Food - Real Fast Downloadable Invite?

Yes, you can print the invite from your computer after downloading it. You can also print multiple copies if needed.

5. Is the Real Food - Real Fast Downloadable Invite mobile-friendly?

Yes, the invite is designed to be mobile-friendly for easy access and viewing on smartphones and tablets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD