• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invitation Mix-Up: Real Foods Real Fast Invite Sent with Wrong Subject Line

In summary, "Very Strange......" is a phrase that is commonly used to describe something that is unusual or out of the ordinary. It can be used by anyone and its connotation can vary depending on the context. Some examples of things that could be described as "Very Strange......" include unusual occurrences, strange behavior, or bizarre events. It can also be used in a humorous way to describe something in a light-hearted manner.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
A Host sent me a list of email addys to send invites to.....I don't usually do this, but she's a friend, and I know she is swamped right now.....and I also know alot of the people who she is sending them too, so I said I'd do it for her. Well, I sent them out this morning, and just got an email from one of them......the invite itself is fine (Real Foods Real Fast Invite), but the subject line for the email reads "You Are Invited To A Pampered Chef Fall Preview" - which was the subject line for my own show in August.......very strange!

If, back in August, you clicked the bit that says save this as your default format (or something like that) then all these invites will have that subject line. Go into the invite and click restore to default (or something like that).

I did NOT change the subject line on the invite, so I have no idea how this happened. Has this happened to anyone else? Not a huge deal, but I thought it was strange.I've never had that happen, but I've heard of things like that happening when you use different templates for different shows. I'm not sure if it's a glitch in the system or something else. Sorry I can't be of more help!

What is "Very Strange......"?

"Very Strange......" is a phrase that is often used to describe something that is unusual or out of the ordinary.

Who uses the phrase "Very Strange......"?

The phrase "Very Strange......" can be used by anyone to describe something that they find to be strange or odd.

Is "Very Strange......" a positive or negative phrase?

The connotation of "Very Strange......" can vary depending on the context in which it is used. It can be seen as both positive and negative, depending on the individual's perspective.

What are some examples of things that could be described as "Very Strange......"?

Some examples of things that could be described as "Very Strange......" include unusual occurrences, strange behavior, or bizarre events.

Can "Very Strange......" be used in a humorous way?

Yes, "Very Strange......" can be used in a humorous way to describe something that is unusual or unexpected in a light-hearted manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jennifer31
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • cwinter474
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies