• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

but this is my business. I am only here to learn and ask questions. I will start posting my successes and questions. Hi Tammy! Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're here! :)No action yet today, but will post later! :)
  • #1,201
got a January show!! Lots more empty spaces to fill......back to the phone tomorrow!

• #1,202
oooh, I forgot my stepmom called me with $80 in orders. She said her neighbor took the catalog to work so she'll check with her later this week. Maybe a small catty will come of it. What I'd REALLY like to see, is a booking for January. I could use the tax deduction for the toll to go visit my Daddy!! (I have to go over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge/Tunnel to get to his home - $12 ONE WAY)

• #1,203
I made two phone calls tonight. One potential host just graduated from nursing school today, so needs to get back to me. Her brain is swirling after finishing up her "clinicals" and taking an exam. Left a message with the other potential.

• #1,204
Went out to dinner and a movie with my SIL last night, so didn't make a whole lot of contacts. But, did get my 3 in! :)

1) Gave a friend of mine a catalogue. I do believe she'll be doing some Christmas shopping.

2)The girl who wanted some things emailed me. Her order is over $200!!! So, I will make it into a catty show for her.

3)Got in touch with another lady who wanted to place an order. Apparently sent a message to HO about 3 weeks ago, but no one called her. She got my name from a friend of hers who is a good friend of mine. Gotta love referrals! :)

4)Closed my other SIL's show from Nov 24 and it was $208.

Tonight, I have to get my old stove out of the way and clean behind it, 'cause I'm getting a new one Friday afternoon!!!! :D :D I'm SOOOOO excited!!!! My DD's new bed is coming too, so have to clear a path for that...:eek: :eek:

So, I may not get too many contacts made, but lately, people have been calling me, so we'll see how it goes. I do have some calls I'd like to make, so may just take 15 minutes and get them done.

• #1,205
I was very lazy yesterday, and had a hard time getting the ambition to pick up the phone.

I did speak to a nieghbor who had taken the catalog to work to see if she could collect some orders. She had no luck there, but does want to order a few things herself. (I will get her order tomorrow night at BUNCO). She also gave me the phone number for a woman that was at a bday party we had attended that was interested in the opportunity, and said she would call me. I called her, but she was not home.

I also got an e-mail from a MIA host (and talked to another) letting me know that both shows are still a go.

• #1,206
My show tonight was not go good. She was expecting 10-15 and 4 showed up. One of the 4 went home sick.

Sales are at $89. I did get a January booking but she doesn't seem to think anyone will come so that is going to take some serious host coaching.

• #1,207
I had an out-of-the-blue call yesterday placing a $45 order. Love those.Also, my son decided that he needs to host some shows once he gets settled. His idea is that we do it via phone. I give instructions, and he acts as my hands. He's a goof!

• #1,208
Christ Follower said:
My show tonight was not go good. She was expecting 10-15 and 4 showed up. One of the 4 went home sick.

Sales are at $89. I did get a January booking but she doesn't seem to think anyone will come so that is going to take some serious host coaching.

Hey! Were we doing the same show?:D

Actually, I had 3 people - weather was pretty bad, and the roads weren't good - ton of people canceled last minute. One order for $15, but the host assures me she will get tons of outside orders.

It was a yucky drive home!

• #1,209
Made about 12 phone calls last night - all messages but 1, my last phone call. It was to a "former" PC consultant and after talking a bit, she is wanting to sign up again!!!! WOW!! What a way to end the night!!

• #1,210
I cannot remember what I did yesterday aside from talking to a recruit lead.

Tonight show had a pretty good attendance (7) in comparison to my shows last month. However one was blind and the mother of Consultant in my directors cluster. Another didn't place an order and wouldn't fill out a DPDS - so no info there. Right now it's just over $300 though, but she expects a few more orders.

I did get an out of the blue order today. I had a catalog show a few months back that I just sent out Thank You postcards for. One guest, a lady in an area that I have been trying desperately to get bookings in called me for an order for a mix'n chop. Not big, but I know that I would've never gotten it had it not been for that postcard. I'm sending her a catalog and will follow up for a show hopefully in January!

• #1,211
Today's contacts for me were:

#1. "Please take me off your email list."
#2. HO lead order for $36.
#3. My PH rep called me to order some prep bowls.

• #1,212
Got another out-of-the-blue-order call last night. :)

• #1,213
Had a Holiday Market at a grade school today - got a few orders just over $100 - my host will be happy tomorrow when I add them to her show. Have a mother/daughter show tomorrow - 10 moms and 17 daughters! Mostly older kids so hopefully it won't be too chaotic. The host made a bunch of cookies for the girls to decorate tomorrow while I do my demo - should be fun. Host already has $195 in outside orders - gotta love those ones:)

• #1,214
I sent out a "2008 Customer Appreciation" e-mail late last night. I got 1 $80 order this a.m. - that is good! I'm hoping to get enough for 2 shows this month to get my free product then kicking back until January. WAY too many activities this month. We have every night from 12/14 - 12/18 booked, not including class for me on 12/10 and 12/17, DS B-day on 12/10, activities on 12/21, 12/24, 12/25, 12/29, and I'm SURE I'm missing SOMETHING! Yikes!

• #1,215
Did an open house/bazaar at a shoppe today and got about $200 in sales and TWO January bookings!

I was hoping for higher sales (since I am working hard for Miami), but am pleased with the results I did get.

• #1,216
Did a Ladies' Day Out yesterday. Even though our weather was really lousy, I had over $200 in orders, a couple of bookings, and several people to add to my newsletter list. All in all, I'm pleased. I'm waiting until tomorrow morning to submit the show. I have a couple of people at church who were talking about placing orders, and I'll add those.

• #1,217
yesterday my family and I particpated in our community Christmas parade. I had a lady tell me that the church we have been visiting wants to do a show after Christmas. Oh, and some host coaching. I have a show today that I am hoping turns out well (obviously), but by well I mean January bookings!

• #1,218
I had a booth at a Holiday Bazaar at a recreational center yesterday. Traffic was very slow. I only had 1 person fill out the drawing slip, well two, but the second one was a past host from this summer that wants to book for March, but she will do that at an upcoming January show. Sales were nil, besides a few Twix-it clips and SB.

I made no calls last night, as we spent the evening assembling the Christmas tree.

I have a show this afternoon. The last time I spoke to the host she said she was expecting about 20-23 out of the 28 or so that she invited. (For some reason, I really think it may only be 8 or so).

• #1,219
I had a show Friday night - so far it is just over $400. There were a lot of people there! I want to say about 15 or so, but in this area (which is closer to my home than my usual area) each customer spends less. If I drive the extra 45 minutes each way and have 15 people I will have at least $700 in sales. I'd prefer the drive but I don't turn down business, so I just keep plugging along. I am hoping she at least gets to $500. I have another show next Sunday night.

As of right now I have 4 shows for January and am trying to book 5-7 more plus get at least two catalog shows. I'd like to know how many shows everyone is trying to book for January and February?

• #1,220
I had a mom/daughter show today - there were 12 moms and 19 daughters there! The girls had a blast decorating cookies that were baked with the cookie press by the host's 14 yr old yesterday. Her sales are at $853 right now (that's including 5 orders I added to her show as well) - she had 7 outside orders of her own. I got one definite booking for spring and another woman wants to do a fundraiser. I need to get some shows on my calendar for Jan/Feb - only have one on Jan. 23rd. I will start calling more people tomorrow and hope for the best. All in all - a successful day!:)

• #1,221
Had a party this afternoon/evening and it stunk.

Only $124 in sales (so far). NO bookings. No recruit leads.

• #1,222
But I should have mentioned that earlier in the day I got an email order for the loaf pan and an order for a mini measure all from someone else.

• #1,223
Hi Ladies,I am a flake sometimes. I did not have any contacts today. I was exhausted from my holiday shopping extravaganza last night.I was a little bummed only 12 people showed up, I have a $300 show, sold about $60 in cash & carry, booked a January show & received 3 new emails for my newsletter. I made a ton of contacts last week when I was calling to remind my guests about the shopping extravaganza. This week I am sending out my calendars & Christmas Cards. I wrapped the calendars in tissue paper. My goal is to book some more shows for January and find my 5 bingo hosts for our PC bingo night.Good Luck to everyone on 3-2-1!!! Have a beautiful week!

• #1,224
I had a show yesterday afternoon. There were only 7-8 guests, and only 3 of them placed orders. (Only 1 of the 8 guests had been to a show before). Sales are at $236 including 2 outside orders. No bookings! There was 1 guest that had to leave early, and MAY do a catty show.

I did get an e-mail this morning from a past host that did a show in August. She would like to have a show in January. I will e-mail her my available dates.

Hope to get lots of call in today (I need to do some host coaching too), because tomorrow night I will be at DS' winter program at school.

• #1,225
so my show yesterday had 6 of the 12 show up. Sales are just under $400 (with me adding some orders I had here). The host is supposed to be following up on the no shows to get their orders.
Oh, and I lost a Christmas order for the knife block & Knife set because they are made in China!!:grumpy::grumpy:She said her husband said that he will buy her German knives only!

This week I'm going to do some major CCC's and seek out some more bookings......

• #1,226
As many of you know, I've powered down my business for the holidays. Well, I hadn't closed my show from the Ladies' Day Out expo I did on Saturday. I had about $200 in orders from that. I knew there was at least one person from church who was talking about ordering for Christmas, so I was giving him a chance before transmitting it. I didn't see him, though. (We had our children's program, so the place was packed.) I thought I'd have The Furry Guy give him a call this morning (in case his wife answered) to let him know the cut-off date and that we'd be leaving town for several days. However, I figured he simply decided to go another direction with her gift this year.After church we went to my brother's house to celebrate my nephew's 5th birthday. By the time we got home I was thinking, "It's not like they'll get it processed tonight. Tomorrow will be early enough to get the orders in." I puttered around the house, and was just getting ready to sit down and complete things with the show when the phone rang. It was the guy from church. He said that his wife was wanting a couple of pots. That's when he ordered both Executive Cookware sets. That's right. He placed an order for both the 7-Piece and 5-Piece Executive Cookware Sets!When he stopped by with the check, he told The Furry Guy that he didn't order online because he was afraid I wouldn't get commission that way. The Furry Guy assured him that using my website would give me the commission. He may do that in the future. There's nothing like sitting in your bathrobe and making $150+ by answering the phone. Have I mentioned lately that I love my job?

• #1,227
WOW Rae - that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• #1,228
raebates said:
As many of you know, I've powered down my business for the holidays. Well, I hadn't closed my show from the Ladies' Day Out expo I did on Saturday. I had about $200 in orders from that. I knew there was at least one person from church who was talking about ordering for Christmas, so I was giving him a chance before transmitting it. I didn't see him, though. (We had our children's program, so the place was packed.) I thought I'd have The Furry Guy give him a call this morning (in case his wife answered) to let him know the cut-off date and that we'd be leaving town for several days. However, I figured he simply decided to go another direction with her gift this year.

After church we went to my brother's house to celebrate my nephew's 5th birthday. By the time we got home I was thinking, "It's not like they'll get it processed tonight. Tomorrow will be early enough to get the orders in."

I puttered around the house, and was just getting ready to sit down and complete things with the show when the phone rang. It was the guy from church. He said that his wife was wanting a couple of pots. That's when he ordered both Executive Cookware sets. That's right. He placed an order for both the 7-Piece and 5-Piece Executive Cookware Sets!
When he stopped by with the check, he told The Furry Guy that he didn't order online because he was afraid I wouldn't get commission that way. The Furry Guy assured him that using my website would give me the commission. He may do that in the future.

There's nothing like sitting in your bathrobe and making $150+ by answering the phone. Have I mentioned lately that I love my job?[/QUOTE

What a way to start the day!!:love::love:

• #1,229
Yeah, it must have been those lucky PC flip-flops! :)

• #1,230
Could be. Could be.

• #1,231
Wow! That's fantastic Rae!! Congratulations!

• #1,232
Well I need to start posting more often or getting off my lazy butt. December is a hard month and I'm aware of that. I have no December shows booked but am encouraging orders for christmas so I can submit something for December. This weekend, I should have spent some time on phone but I really was short on time. Friday night I worked late and had some cleaning and organizing for getting my place christmas ready!:). Saturday I had an interview and in the morning my DH and I went to a friends house to drop off a movie for them to borrow and we ended up staying an watching part of it. Once I got home I had some things to do, then I had plans to go with my friend to her holiday work party because she didn't want to go by herself and her BF had to work. Yesterday I had no time to do anything, a city by me does a Victorian Stroll every December. The bank I work for has a branch in that city and I work the Stroll every year. We all dress up in Victorian era costumes and give out free cookies and warm cider. We also sell Make a Wish angels at the bank so we sell those. People usually stand outside to greet the patrons as well. All the other downtown businesses usually participate with specials and dressing up as well and they close off the streets to traffic. It's actually really cool and a lot of fun. It's the city's way of trying to promote the local business and shopping for holiday season. A lot of the patrons also dress up as well. Any way moving on.

I know I'm listing all my reasons for not making my contacts. So I need to hold myself accountable. Today after work I have to go home and grab my treet for our clusters holiday party tonight. Before I go there I need to stop at a customer that ordered the medium bar pan in November and thinks it's too small. The way she described it over the phone it sounded like it might have been the small one put in medium box. So I'm going to find out if it's the right size or if she just doesn't like the size so I know how I have to proceed for exchange or return. So having time to make calls will be unlikely. I've been sending 12 days of Christmas emails to people and have 1 order so far, one should be sent today. I can actually ask someone at work here today if she has her order ready I know she wants to order some christmas presents. And actually yesterday my friend I did the stroll with has agreed to do a January Catalog show. She's owed me a show for about a year now!:). I know her and trying to book a kitchen show has just proven fruitless so a catalog show will be worth it. So that bumps me up to 3 shows for January. I still need to work on more, so I need to make some calls and contacts tomorrow. Wed. night is my work holiday party. I'll have to make sure I have my tote bag with me and try to work my other business since it will be off the clock time!!;).

• #1,233
WOW RAE!!! Send some of that mojo MY way will ya? Way to go!

• #1,234
lots of numbers dialed. lots of messages left. no bookings. no recruits. no orders.

But I did get in some host coaching and product adjustments.

• #1,235
Made my contacts today!

~I sent an e-mail to the past host who was interested in a January show. She booked Jan. 23rd.
~Booked a show for January 30th.
~Booked a February show.
~A customer care call. The customer appreciated that I called, and gave me her e-mail address to be added to the newsletter list.
~A call to a potential host, who asked me to call back in early Spring.

I also spoke to my host for a show that was scheduled for this Friday. She is rescheduling her show for mid-January. Her son has tonsilitis, and there was a recent death in the family.

I now have 8 shows scheduled for January. My goal is 12, but I would be happy to have 10 shows that actually happen. I am trying hard to get everyone's guest list before the holidays to ensure they hold. I am thinking about having my own show on the 31st. I am just nervous about having it at my house.

• #1,236
Way to go Brenda! And way to go Amy! Amy you may have not gotten the results you were looking for today, but great job on dialing those numbers! You gotta get through those no's to get to the yes's! (Yeses? sp? Yes's? IDk...)

• #1,237
As for me...

Today I think I landed myself a catalog show for December after speaking to my bank teller.

Then I had a show tonight. Only $250 in sales so far (I don't know what is UP with the low sales this month!). No bookings in the calendar so far, but I did get 4 maybe's. I need to do follow up calls this coming week.

• #1,238
I managed to get 3 contacts in today, as there will be no phone time tonight. (DS Winter Program at school).

~Booked a March show
~Made 2 customer care calls, adding an e-mail address to my newsletter list.

• #1,239
well, I attempted a few contacts again today. wait, who am I kidding. I did NOT attempt any contacts other than follow-ups! But in my defense I was also busy running around getting ready for my Cluster Holiday dinner.:thumbup:
I took my active team members to a local steakhouse for dinner and gave them each a small gift from me (ornament and Lindt truffles). we had a great time, or atleast I did. we went over just a little business (trying to get them to keep working over the holidays) and really just talked "shop". Right now these ladies have the potential to really grow in this next year. One because they desire it AND are working towards it. Two, because they are just a fun bunch. Heck, I'd book a show with any one of them. And isn't that what it's all about anyways, making people want to be around you? Right now, I'm in love with my business again. And that's a nice feeling to have!:love::love:

• #1,241
Before I left for my show I received a call from a lady that was referred to me. She will call me tomorrow to place an order for some micro cookers.

My show tonight was okay. Not the sales I wished for but better than the last few shows I have had.

Sales are at $387 and I got a booking for January 3rd. A possible hobby recruit lead as well.

• #1,242
Ellen, how close are you to Miami now?

• #1,243
got lazy again tonight, and didn't put any energy into making calls. BUT, I did get a booking for the end of February! A lead from the Holiday Market I did at the beginning of Nov. actually returned my calls, and booked her show.

I did contact another person that asked me to follow up, but she was eating, and asked if she could call me tomorrow. (We'll see if that happens!)

Otherwise, the only other call I made this evening, was to my brother, wishing him a Happy Bday :).

I need to get re-organized so that I can make lots of call tomorrow (and hopefully keep up my booking streak!)

• #1,244
uhm, I took my kids shopping tonight. No calls other than touching base with a host that I'm trying to get to close out her show.

• #1,245
I made 3 contacts today. A thank you to a past host for placing an online order, Check in w/ a customer to see if she wanted to add to her order before I submitted the show, call to a host to close her show.I did get a host for our pc bingo night in Jan. I am currently wrapping calendars & mailing them w/ holiday cards for my perferred customers.

• #1,246
amy07 said:
Ellen, how close are you to Miami now?

Not close enough. It would take recruiting and qualifying someone to get it. Unless God performs a miracle and I get some random home office order for a ton of products I don't think I am going to make it.

• #1,247
So today I touched base with an MIA catalog host. She was only able to collect $92 (including her order) so I will add it to another cooking show from LAST Thursday that is still not qualified yet.

My show average just went from like $500-$600 to like $150-$250. It has been a very sad month. Had I had my NORMAL sales I would be shopping for Miami! :cry:

HOWEVER...The lady that wanted the micro cookers called me back and guess what? She wanted FOURTEEN of both the large and the small! I entered it in as a catalog show so she was very pleased to get $10 in free credit out of it. :thumbup:

• #1,248
Christ Follower said:
So today I touched base with an MIA catalog host. She was only able to collect $92 (including her order) so I will add it to another cooking show from LAST Thursday that is still not qualified yet.

My show average just went from like $500-$600 to like $150-$250. It has been a very sad month. Had I had my NORMAL sales I would be shopping for Miami! :cry:

HOWEVER...The lady that wanted the micro cookers called me back and guess what? She wanted FOURTEEN of both the large and the small! I entered it in as a catalog show so she was very pleased to get $10 in free credit out of it. :thumbup:

Ellen - my Dec. avg has been just like that too. Right now I am sitting on 2 shows that still haven't qualified, and I've closed one at $330, one at $155, and one at $247. I have one open that is at $289. With 6 shows, you would think I would hit $1500 for the PC $$ bonus - but I don't think I'm even going to do that!

• #1,249
Another lazy day, but I still got a booking. I closed out a catty show, and the host's MIL booked a January show. That makes 9 shows for January, 3 shows for February and 1 for March. Now if I can get them to hold.

• #1,250
I've been lacking updating on here....:eek:

Last night, I closed 3 shows (2 really had been done the night before, but just didn't have the energy to double check everything and send 'em off).

Got another order for my 12 Days of Christmas. It's now a little over $300. Not bad! :) Today's the last day, so I will finish it up this weekend and send it off. Mmmm...what will I pick for my free stuff??!! :) I want to get the 12" Executive skillet and may do that. It would end up being a pretty decent price. We'll see. Maybe Santa will get it for me!! ;) I decided that I would donate 10% of my sales to the food bank (as I had advertised) from my own pocket and take advantage of the free stuff for me and the promotional items I gave away during the sale.

I really need to get my butt in gear and get my January shows booked!! I really want the standup mixer from the Jan/Feb promo. We'll see how that goes.

Have a couple recruit calls to make as well. I'm having a hard time getting on the phone and making the calls. Must be the time of year!! *sigh* :rolleyes:

<h2>What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?</h2><p>The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.</p><h2>What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.</p><h2>What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?</h2><p>This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.</p><h2>What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.</p><h2>How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?</h2><p>To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.</p>

Related to Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?

The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.

What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?

The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.

What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?

This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.

What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?

Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.

How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?

To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
43 44 45 46 47
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefLisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara