• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

but this is my business. I am only here to learn and ask questions. I will start posting my successes and questions. Hi Tammy! Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're here! :)No action yet today, but will post later! :)
  • #1,101
-Closed one show at $600
-talked to MIA host for tomorrow night's show, changed to catty. She has had a crazy week, we never connected for recipe choices, she had 5 that couldn't make it but ordered and only had 3 that were going to come (who had all been to the show she booked from). These are all my groupies who have seen the new product, so she saved me a 45 minute drive. She's at $350 already and will close in a week.
-spoke with host from last night and got a couple more orders
-spoke with host from Tues night and will meet next Tues to close her 1K + show
-did an adjustment
-spoke with a gal who wanted to place a stoneware order and got her gathering orders for a catty show - will close on Monday (she already had her order and one more:))

After my full time job today, I've done enough tonight. Now I'm just surfing CS :D

• #1,102
Tonight I did a TON of customer care calls! These people were so happy I was calling just to check on their stuff. Nothing else! It felt really good to call just to say hi and give customer service.

I spoke to 8 people, 5 answering machines and one email.

Then I host coached a bit as well.

I have a show tomorrow and Saturday and am praying for some December and January bookings from those!

• #1,103
I had 2 contacts while out and about yesterday. I closed my show from Monday and had quite a conversation with my host. It took up my call time, but it was worth it.Shows tonight and tomorrow.

• #1,104
I did some more calls last night, and attempted some host coaching. then on to Team calls.

So far today, I have connected with one catty host and had a customer phone me with an order.....

I'm tired today. So I'll attempt a few calls and check in with tomorrows host.

• #1,105
I have a show tonight, but I booked a December 5th show today!

Woo Hoo!

• #1,106
Ellen, I do believe you will have sand between your toes come April (or whenever the trip is!)

• #1,107
I had a customer call me to let me know that she'll be placing her order on Monday along with a co-worker who took the catalog home over the weekend. They are both doing some Christmas shopping. This is great for my pre-black Friday sale.

My host for tomorrow's show is expecting "between 10-15 for sure, probably more". She said she's lost count! That is music to my ears!! I have seriously had some serious issues with hosts and their attendance lately. 4. that seems to be max party this month! No matter how much I encourage them. ****sigh****

And if any of you have some fantastic January booking suggestions, PLEASE pass them along to me. Aside from assuming guardianship of their teenagers, husbands, and paying off their credit cards I cannot get anyone to book January!!!

• #1,108
There were 12 guests at tonight's show. She's at just over $500. We'll be closing on Tuesday, so she may have more. One catalog booking for December. Two for Jan/Feb. Oh, yeah, and I almost brought home a replacement for our son. LOL! The host has an 18-month-old son. She tells me he was crying for at least 1/2 hour before I arrived. As I walked through the door he stopped. He "helped" me set everything out. He was fascinated by my table and tablecloth. As I was setting up the prep area for our interactive recipe he came to me, lifted his hands, and said, "Up." I held him while I did most of the set up. He left with his grandpa before the guests started arriving. The host told me he never takes to new people. He was back before people started leaving. (They were a very social group.) He would spend a few seconds with one or another grandparent, then come back to me. I held him a lot while going through tear down. He helped by throwing a few things away. He actually cried when I went out to put things in my van. Made me miss having a little guy around. My 22-year-old son is a little big to hold while I cook.

• #1,109
I had a show tonight. There were 4 guests. One of those guests have been at 3 other of my shows with this group of people, and another guests was a a guest of one of those invited. Only 2 out of the 4 guests placed orders, but they were good, so the show is qualified at $164. The host knows of at least 5 others that want to order. Her guest list was approximately 50 people (and I did her reminder calls using postcalls), but it was in the 20's tonight, so that may have kept people home.

1 have 1 February show booked, and 2 others need to look at their calendars but will most likely set a date, and the 4th (the one that had been to my prior shows) has moved her December date to January, due to a recent illness.

But, best of all, the host is a potential recruit. She was asking about teaming up with the January host to sell this as a team.

Now to go to the recruiting forum and do a search on recruit leads that want to team up.

• #1,110
raebates said:
There were 12 guests at tonight's show. She's at just over $500. We'll be closing on Tuesday, so she may have more. One catalog booking for December. Two for Jan/Feb.

Oh, yeah, and I almost brought home a replacement for our son. LOL! The host has an 18-month-old son. She tells me he was crying for at least 1/2 hour before I arrived. As I walked through the door he stopped. He "helped" me set everything out. He was fascinated by my table and tablecloth. As I was setting up the prep area for our interactive recipe he came to me, lifted his hands, and said, "Up." I held him while I did most of the set up. He left with his grandpa before the guests started arriving. The host told me he never takes to new people. He was back before people started leaving. (They were a very social group.) He would spend a few seconds with one or another grandparent, then come back to me. I held him a lot while going through tear down. He helped by throwing a few things away. He actually cried when I went out to put things in my van. Made me miss having a little guy around. My 22-year-old son is a little big to hold while I cook.

Aaawww! :) My DD and DS are 3 and 5, and I still miss the infant/toddler stage.

• #1,111
The little guy blew me kisses, did his version of winking, and gave me a big hug before I left. I love little ones. The host was concerned as I was setting up that he might be in my way. I assured her that I love little ones and I wouldn't hesitate to let her know if he was getting in the way.

• #1,112
My show had 8 guests only at $220 in sales, will probably be around $300 some. But that is o.k., it was fun and these are mainly fellow missionaries who don't have too much disposable income. Nice just to get together and learn a new recipe. :)

• #1,113
amy07 said:
Ellen, I do believe you will have sand between your toes come April (or whenever the trip is!)

Oh my gosh...I sure hope so! I have been trying REALLY hard to get there.

The points wont be coming from the show I did tonight though. :cry:

The show is not even qualfied.

HOWEVER...I booked a show for January 16th and January 17th! :thumbup:
It's nice that my January is no longer non-existant!

I am working on my host to see if she will sign up. If she does, I am back down to nothing for Jan. I am okay with that though. I could really use another team member!

• #1,114
Rae...that was such a sweet story! I am sure your host will have many more parties for you in the future. Way to go on all of those bookings too!

• #1,115
amy07 said:
And if any of you have some fantastic January booking suggestions, PLEASE pass them along to me. Aside from assuming guardianship of their teenagers, husbands, and paying off their credit cards I cannot get anyone to book January!!!

Amy, not that I have had success in contacting my past hosts and rebooking them, but how was your January last year? Have you contacted them about rebooking?

• #1,116
All I can think Amy is to advertise that extra free product!!!!

• #1,117
I need help with question regarding gift certificates...

• #1,118
Jeannie Inskeep said:
I need help with question regarding gift certificates...

Start a thread on it and someone will help you!

• #1,119
Bren706 said:
Amy, not that I have had success in contacting my past hosts and rebooking them, but how was your January last year? Have you contacted them about rebooking?

I have. Some are team members now and the rest I can't get on the phone. I've even begged family members (distant) that I have never asked to book a show. I think I'm going to host my own show on the 2nd, make my stepmom do a show on the 3rd. My DH is even brainstorming who in his office could do one..............all great ideas, but nothing on the books yet. And what scares me is the saying to have your January booked before Thanksgiving, and that is next week! ACKKKK!!!

• #1,120
Amy - relax, don't get too hung up on that. Many aren't even thinking of January yet. Keep working it and it will come.Have you read "Go for No" yet? If not, I recommend it!Keep bragging up that January bonus and it will come!How about mailing a flyer to past customers who have NEVER hosted?Offer a power cooking show to ease their January after a holiday rush and to save money after spending it on gifts. Maybe do a "Light and Tasty" show to help them lose weight after indulging over the holidays....just some thoughts...

• #1,121
amy07 said:
I have. Some are team members now and the rest I can't get on the phone. I've even begged family members (distant) that I have never asked to book a show. I think I'm going to host my own show on the 2nd, make my stepmom do a show on the 3rd. My DH is even brainstorming who in his office could do one..............all great ideas, but nothing on the books yet. And what scares me is the saying to have your January booked before Thanksgiving, and that is next week! ACKKKK!!!

I only have 2-3 shows on the calendar right now, so I am not much better off. I have a show tonight, and then one next Saturday, so I am hoping for at least a couple more.

• #1,122
My kids show last night went really well. There were about a dozen kids and we made the tic tac toe pizzas and candy cane brownie lollipops! The kids had a ball. Sales are at $300 or so, but should get a few more outside orders. Got 2 bookings leads and one recruit lead.

This morning, had a lady call me who was at a show I did last Sunday and wanted to order something else. :D

Got one recruit lead to follow up with today and a couple hosts to coach as well.

Now, off to get ready to take DD to dance class.....if the roads are fit to drive on!! :eek:

• #1,123
I do want to just shout for happiness right now. I just checked my IPT, and my team has submitted over $4600 so far this month. I know that they have alteast another $1k and some more catty's going on - so who knows what they may end up having. I am sooo excited for them and for us. I feel like I finally have 4 consistent "working" consultants. Now, to find more........

• #1,124
amy07 said:
I do want to just shout for happiness right now. I just checked my IPT, and my team has submitted over $4600 so far this month. I know that they have alteast another $1k and some more catty's going on - so who knows what they may end up having. I am sooo excited for them and for us. I feel like I finally have 4 consistent "working" consultants. Now, to find more........

WHOHOO Amy! Jump up and down and scream! Congratulations!
I hope that momentum continues to December for you!

• #1,125
amy07 said:

That is enough to make you get up and dance!

How exciting for you!

• #1,126
Keep bragging up that January bonus and it will come!

(quoted from Janet) How about mailing a flyer to past customers who have NEVER hosted?

Offer a power cooking show to ease their January after a holiday rush and to save money after spending it on gifts.

I'm sending a Christmas card to all my 2008 hosts. I'm offering them as a thank you for their business over the year: $10 off a $60 order and free bamboo spoons (Jan.1-Jan.31) I'm also including the photos of the cooking shows which is what I'm offering in January. I want to boost sales: covered baker is the way to go.

Also- I have an add coming out in the local paper Dec.6 which focuses on Christmas sales and January bookings. When I run ads I usually get 2-3 bookings from them and sales.

• #1,127
Way to go Amy! I have one really strong consultant and two okay. Don't we wish all of our team were like those "super stars" ?

• #1,128
Had a show this morning. It was a lot of fun!:thumbup:

The show is at $411 right now, with more outside orders to come...I'm sure she will get to at least $500 if not more. This was the neighbor of a very dear friend of mine - she had booked from my friends show. Well, my friend rebooked from her show again!:D I also got a booking from the host's sister-in-law. She wants to sign up to be a consultant. Her DH is in Iraq in the Marines, and they don't have kids - so she is looking for something to do to fill her time. She booked for January, and will sign then. She has to sign, because she lives 1.5 hours away, and I won't be driving there for the bookings from her show!:D I booked her - because she wants to sign. She was there when I arrived, and one of her first questions to me was "So how much does it cost for the kit if I want to become a consultant?" WOW!

I now have 5 shows in January, and a couple more that I just need firm dates for to be considered bookings. I have 2 more shows in Nov., and 5 in December, so I'm pretty sure I'll be getting more bookings too. Here is what I say to book January:

Towards the end of my show, I've been doing the bookings slide - so I do that, and then I talk about the awesome host special for January. I then say "I know some of you may be overlooking January - so I just need to tell you that, believe it or not, January is one of the best months to have a show! My shows in January are some of the highest attended of any month! In January, there isn't much else to do, and people are just looking for a reason to get out of the house and have some fun! I'll teach you and your friends an easy, healthy recipe that can be made in less than 30 minutes and for less than $2 per serving - AND give you and your friends a great excuse to get together for some fun!"

• #1,129
I have made 3 contacts already today, and I still have my show this evening.

I was at a bday party today, and a neighbor had made sandwiches using the Cut-n-Seal, and was talking to a few people about it. So, another neighbor told me she was going to have to get one. After further talking about it, she told me to give her a couple of catalogs, and she is going to try to get some orders at work. :thumbup:

This person then proceeded to tell her friend about how I sell PC (and pointed to my catty tote.) I then handed both of them a catty. The friend started talking to me about how she had thought about selling PC in the past, but was hesitant about the start-up cost. I told her about the current promotion. She may be hosting a show in December. (and then joining my team!) :thumbup:

The third contact was made at the store while I was in line with my catty tote. The woman asked me if I sold PC. I gave her a mini-catty. She may think about hosting after the first of the year. BUT, I did not get her contact info.

Now, let's hope my show goes well this evening!

• #1,130
Yeah Becky! ANOTHER team member!

• #1,131
I had a show tonight, with about 7 guests in attendance. Only 3 of them ordered, so sales are at $112. The host has at least 3-4 outside orders to collect. I am hoping she makes it to at least $300. One person booked a show for January, and I also have a potential recruit. (I gave her info, and will follow up on Monday). I always play the ticket game at the end of my shows, and there were a TON of questions!

• #1,132
Had a show tonight. Sales are at $501 (with maybe one or two more coming in). No solid bookings...one booking lead for March and another said, "sometime in the future."

No recruit leads. Bummer.

I only have 3 January bookings and they are all a bit shakey. I am praying for more soon!

Oh ya...and at my show, one of my December bookings turned into a catalog show. Bummer. Better than cancelling altogether though.

• #1,133
Had a show yesterday afternoon. Nine guests--one a future possible recruit, once he reaches 18. (He's hoping for a career as a chef. He thought PC would be a great way to make money during college. I assured him that was true.)I also got an out-of-the-blue call from a former host who decided she wanted to participate in my Holiday Host Raffle. :)

• #1,134
Well, my show last of 10 confirmed guest, possible 15 turned out to be 1 with 3 friends in tow.:grumpy: And one of those got so upset over the $4.25 s/h that she got up and LEFT THE SHOW!!:eek::eek: I could not believe it. At first I was upset, then the more I thought about it - good riddance. I'm sure she would've returned the cookbook after she copied all the recipes anyways!:rolleyes:

I am being so serious when I say that EVERY show this month has had no more than 4 guests + host. Here's to hoping tomorrow's show is better.

• #1,135
Oh man Amy...that's rough.Did you remind your host to contact those other 9 guests and see if they want to order?

• #1,136
Janet, yes I did. As a matter of fact I had to meet up with the host today because I left my laptop plug at her house. You know, I really don't think she is motivated. This show was just awful all the way around! The host is a TW rep, and was selling TW DURING my presentation!

I have now taken on a new business standard for myself. In 2009 I will NOT do a show for another DS rep unless they show me that they are genuinely excited about our products and NEVER mention doing a show swap. Granted this host never said anything about that, but I just don't know that she was excited about our products either.

• #1,137
Today we had a birthday party for my son so I didn't intend on making any contacts today.

HOWEVER...at the grocery store deli, a clerk there that mentioned interest in hosting a while back mentioned it again. I am going to bring my calendar in this week to see if I have a December date that will work for her. I could REALLY use another December booking or two to get that Miami trip! My December shows seem to be dropping like flies!

• #1,138
A woman stopped me at church yesterday. She has lots she wants to order for Christmas. I gave her a flyer for my Black Friday sale. She's very excited. She plans to call me later this week in order to get my opinion on a couple of choices. :)Talked with a few people at a family Thanksgiving gathering about PC products, so I'm counting them as contacts.

• #1,139
amy07 said:
Janet, yes I did. As a matter of fact I had to meet up with the host today because I left my laptop plug at her house. You know, I really don't think she is motivated. This show was just awful all the way around! The host is a TW rep, and was selling TW DURING my presentation!

Gee...some people have no good sense at all! Bless and release this one!

Met with my newest recruit lead, who had a show a couple weeks ago. Will make that show her first. We went online at her house to sign her up, but her cc wouldn't work....she's going to get that resolved this afternoon.

Tonight, I have a show for my SIL and she is expecting 6-7 guests. We'll see how that goes. I have been trying to tell her that she would make a great PC consultant, but she's really shy and is a little bit on the fence. She's a chef and appreciates good kitchen tools. We'll see what happens after tonight. And, I know that my brother (her DH) would be really supportive! :)

Oh, and my other recruit lead, who had called ME and left me a message, is MIA. Left a few messages with her since Thursday when my Director and I talked to her, but no response. I'll try her on the weekend again and see.

• #1,140
Finally!!!!

January 3rd - booked it!!

1st one, aside from my own on the 2nd. I'll take it!!!

• #1,141
amy07 said:
Finally!!!!

January 3rd - booked it!!

1st one, aside from my own on the 2nd. I'll take it!!!

Wahoo! Good for you, Amy! Now, I have to get one for that first week (well, the rest of the month would be good too!)

• #1,142
Showed up at my temp job today and was handed a $65 order. :) Dropped off some information for my Black Friday sale at a local business. (Two contacts there.) Closed Saturday's show at just over $600. Got into a conversation with a stranger at Sam's Club. She asked about the Deep Covered Baker, and I told her about my Black Friday sale. All in all, not too bad.

• #1,143
My Friday show is going to close at $400, was $200 when I left. Not bad. One husband called and spent $92 more on his wife for Christmas. 2 more orders came in. Not too shabby for this group.

• #1,144
Booked a show for December with the grocery store deli clerk today. Well-- I gave her the host packet with my available dates. She does want December, but needed to go home and look at her calendar. She should be calling me with the exact date soon.

Then I came home to an online order for $45! Gotta love those home office leads.

Last edited:
  • #1,145
My show tonight is at a whopping $176. She expects a few more orders,so we'll see. I'm more excited that I have a dated January show (former Consultant to boot), one possible January show. Another guest will book from the January host. And 1 recruit lead, who may be a possible Dec/Jan show for the kit credit. Oh, and the past host booked again for a November catty show to get the Stoneware special and so that the host could get an extra piece too!

On a bad note, my demo was awful! I did the pork noodle skillet. I was not comfortable and felt like I just didn't "flow". I'm wondering if I hurt her sales with my bad demo......

• #1,146
Had a fun Cookie Exchange/Digital Recipe Book Show with my friend the CM consultant...

My total so far is $325, with a booking for January, and a booking for February - both with CM consultants on her team. It was funny, after the show, my friend shared with me what kind of host each of them will be....so I'll know better what I need to do to host coach them.

• #1,147
Had my SIL's show last night. She had 5 guests (which I was expecting), but only one order for $45.50. A little disappointing, but she will ask a couple of the others who didn't show up to see if they want to order something. And, I have a couple orders that I can add to her show as well, so that'll help her out.

No more shows this week, so I want to get on the phone and try to get a few more December shows and book my January. I really want to have January booked before the holidays. My next shows are December 1 and 3, so at least they're early December, and I will get my 2 shows for my new spring product.

Have to call my recruit lead too that I met with yesterday to see if she got her problem resolved, as I didn't get a message that she signed. Hope it works out.

• #1,148
I'm closing a show tonight, but other than that I've decided to basically take the rest of the week off. I'll start back on calls on Monday.

• #1,149
raebates said:
I'm closing a show tonight, but other than that I've decided to basically take the rest of the week off. I'll start back on calls on Monday.

Ditto here! :D

Closing a show tonight, printing receipts to drop in the mail tomorrow and off until Monday!

• #1,150
I'll be talking up PC at Thanksgiving and while I'm out and about on Black Friday. I just know that most people will be preoccupied until Monday. I know I will be.

<h2>What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?</h2><p>The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.</p><h2>What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.</p><h2>What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?</h2><p>This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.</p><h2>What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.</p><h2>How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?</h2><p>To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.</p>

Related to Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?

The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.

What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?

The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.

What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?

This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.

What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?

Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.

How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?

To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
43 44 45 46 47
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefLisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara