• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

but this is my business. I am only here to learn and ask questions. I will start posting my successes and questions. Hi Tammy! Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're here! :)No action yet today, but will post later! :)
Great Job Carol and Ellen! Keep on goin'!! :)

Had a show tonight, with 7-8 guests in attendance. We started 30-40 minutes late, because the host fixed dinner for her guests (which I knew of ahead of time, but wasn't sure if they were going to eat before, during or after the demo), and some guests were late arriving, etc. Before guests arrived, The host and I talked about me doing the demo, while everyone was eating, but folks were arriving sporadically, and the husbands were there, waiting to go out to dinner themselves, and it was just too chaotic to start then.

But that is okay, because although the show was not so interactive, it was still good. Sales are currently at $761 ($134 from outside orders), with at least 3 more orders to come. One guests wants to host a show in MARCH, and I have a couple potential Oct/Nov catalog shows.

I am very happy, because for the second time in my career, I did the ice cube demo for the cookware, and I sold 2 Saute Pans, and one each of the 10" and 12" pans at the show! My show average has definetely seen an increase since conference! (from $250 prior to conference).

That's great Bren! I will have to do the ice cube trick again myself...

As for my contacts today, I gave out a couple cattys at the end of a Body Shop at Home party that I went to. They asked at the end before I left.

Nothing over the weekend...well not really...Got together a donation for a Lake Association last night...can't be at the meeting but hopefully it'll get my name out.Last week I planted the seeds that I needed $250 more this month for an incentive - past host asked for a catalog today and said her and her daughter probably will have a combined order of $100 by Friday. :) I got her that catalog RIGHT AWAY!Otherwise, I had lots of desk work to do so haven't checked on my other catalogs out. I'm confident of making that goal by Friday though.Tonight is a Fire Dept. night so no calls for me.

Here's today's update. Making calls for my Fall Product Launch.
28 calls:
- 1 left message with her DH
- 8 VMs
- 1 not home
- 3 no answer
- 2 wrong numbers (gotta recheck them)
- 2 Yes's
- 10 NOs
- 1 Maybe
- 2 orders (yipee!!:))

So now I'm up to 6 confirmed Yes's and will be making a lot more calls tomorrow! Amazing how those calls didn't take all that long when you have a list in front of you and you DON'T pre-judge who you call!! I was quite proud of myself, as I am well known for making up stories about what people might be doing before I call and why I must be disturbing them! :eek: :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, and got one host coaching call in too! :)

PChefPEI said:
Here's today's update. Making calls for my Fall Product Launch.
28 calls:
- 1 left message with her DH
- 8 VMs
- 1 not home
- 3 no answer
- 2 wrong numbers (gotta recheck them)
- 2 Yes's
- 10 NOs
- 1 Maybe
- 2 orders (yipee!!:))

So now I'm up to 6 confirmed Yes's and will be making a lot more calls tomorrow! Amazing how those calls didn't take all that long when you have a list in front of you and you DON'T pre-judge who you call!! I was quite proud of myself, as I am well known for making up stories about what people might be doing before I call and why I must be disturbing them! :eek: :rolleyes:
Wow, all in one day. Great job!

Good job Marie!

Well I had my first August show of the month today - it was a lunch time crowd - almost $700 in sales and 3 bookings! 2 are for September and 1 for October - very excited as it will start filling up my rather lean upcoming months. Was also motivated to leave a few more messages for others who wanted to book for October. Hoping to have everyone on my calendar by Friday. A very successful day:)

Had a show tonight.....YAHOO!!! The Host is signing as soon as we close her show!:thumbup: We will definitely be closing before August 31st - and that will give me 3 recruits for the month of August!:D:D:D

Tomorrow, I am meeting with one of my other new consultants to go over her quick start kit....and then Thursday is the Grand Opening of another one. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by all of it right now. But so excited....and closer every day to my goal of promoting by October 1st!

Yay Becky! I was just wondering if you would post after your show. Happy for you! I have a show tomorrow night.

JAE said:
Yay Becky! I was just wondering if you would post after your show. Happy for you! I have a show tomorrow night.

And I'm happy you have a show tomorrow night!:)

ChefBeckyD said:
And I'm happy you have a show tomorrow night!:)
Yes, it's in Big Rapids. Pray for a recruit. I don't have time for this show, and once school starts, I won't be going up there any more.

Good job Gina and Becky! :)

chefbeckyd said:
had A Show Tonight.....yahoo!!! The Host Is Signing As Soon As We Close Her Show!:thumbup: We Will Definitely Be Closing Before August 31st - And That Will Give Me 3 Recruits For The Month Of August!:d:d:d

Tomorrow, I Am Meeting With One Of My Other New Consultants To Go Over Her Quick Start Kit....and Then Thursday Is The Grand Opening Of Another One. I Am Feeling A Bit Overwhelmed By All Of It Right Now. But So Excited....and Closer Every Day To My Goal Of Promoting By October 1st!

Go Becky - Go Becky - Go!

Lordy Becky, you are rockin'! I love how involved you are in ensuring your new consultants are set up for succeess!

Had a show. will be signing up someone for a bridal registry. Another person will be doing a catalog show in November. Sales are at $468. I was also pleased to come home to two web orders and an e-mail from a friend wanting a knife.

Today my contacts consisted of snagging a possible catty show for September. She said she would "try" to get enough orders. Every little bit helps!

Then later in the day I got a call from my potential recruit telling me she is going to sign this week (before the 31st)! I am SO excited!

I need to get at least one more September show on my calendar so no excuses! I MUST get on that phone this week!

Handed out a catalog this a.m....lady wants to order more cutting boards...

JAE said:
Had a show. will be signing up someone for a bridal registry. Another person will be doing a catalog show in November. Sales are at $468. I was also pleased to come home to two web orders and an e-mail from a friend wanting a knife.

Any recruit possibilities?

Sounds like the show was worth the drive, anyway!

Took numbers with me while I was dad-sitting. Then my computer guy wound up having to keep my computer until this morning. My contacts dwindled, since I didn't have my contacts' info handy. I'm back now, though.

Just got 3 orders for my catalog show - at $200 out of $240 needed and I KNOW I have one more order coming. Yeah! I'll make the $1000 for my envelopes. :)

Yay Janet! You have been so diligent on getting your $1K! Way to go!

Yikes! Realized this a.m. that I've been so focused on ending August that I didn't get my September host packets out yet!I need to do that tonight!!!! I've been busy studying each night for my HAM license tests Saturday and totally dropped everything else!So, I will be MIA again most of tonight getting September moving.

No new contacts today yet but I did get the email confirmation that my new recruit did infact sign!

janetupnorth said:
Sent out an outlet e-mail...Spent ALL night labeling school supplies...I'm tired of writing names hundreds of times on every marker and crayon...* :(
why not get small computer labels and print the labels with your childrens names on them. then just put the label on the crayons and markers. this is just a thought.

Last edited:
valleygirl2 said:
why not get small computer labels and print the labels with your childrens names on them. then just put the label on the crayons and markers. this is just a thought.

I thought of that but they wear/peel off too easily, especially on thin pencils.
Sharpie works best. I made it through...for the youngest, I just put his initials on stuff. :)

So, I got my computer all set this morning. I went out and made 4 contacts, including 2 orders. :) I came home and took a nap, since I got a total of less than 3 hours of sleep last night while resetting my computer.Guess what? My hard drive crashed! I bought a new (well, slightly used) computer from my computer guy. (He's also my associate pastor, so I trust him more than I would most people.) I got home, got things installed, realized the computer doesn't have a modem, went back out to Staples, bought an external modem, and came back to reset everything. I'm getting a little punchy, but everything is getting up and running. Made two host calls, too. One August catty is closing in September. My host for tomorrow night, whom I haven't been able to call because her number was locked in my computer :(, is still on. Yeah!

Booked one catalog show for November. Left a voice mail message with a potential. Not a great PC day, but I finished collecting and identifying 40 leaves with my 12 yo ds. Awful, awful, awful. Seriously! Relieved though.

I FINALLY got a list of contacts, well a stack of DPDS (that I tape to notebook paper, and file in binders) together for my calls, so I am not just blindly thumbing through my binder, judging, and was able to make 5 customer care calls today. No real results, but I am happy that I made more than 2 contacts.

I also made a contact while taking a walk in my subdivision. Some new neighbors were sitting outside on their porch as I was walking by. I chatted with them, and let them know I was the Pampered Chef Lady in the neighborhood. She has lots of PC. I told her I would drop a mini-catty off to her.

I also got this e-mail from someone I met at a Country Club Ladies Luncheon booth I did in early June (who booked a show from her sister's show through another consultant).:

"I have a question. I hosted an event for my sister-in-law's friend like I mentioned to you I was committed to doing. But I had a $40 host credit that I was going to put toward the $149 kit. Can I do that under you or am I committed to doing that under her since she was the consultant. I have been very disappointed with the way that she conducts business b/c it is a part-time thing for her that I think she is doing 'just for fun'. She doesn't have answers for me when I frequently have questions and her business is not a priority for her. I am a consultant for another company, and I am certainly not perfect in everything I do, but I do take my business seriously and professionaly and expect others to do the same. I saw those qualities in you. I loved your initiative and that I saw you really want it. The kit was mainly to get the products in the kit and get items for myself and for friends. I don't intend on building a serious business with it as I love the company I am with. Let me know if anything can be done. I don't want to offend her, so as low key as I can keep it, the better."

hmmm?!

Christ Follower said:
No new contacts today yet but I did get the email confirmation that my new recruit did infact sign!

YEA Ellen! That is so exciting!

raebates said:
So, I got my computer all set this morning. I went out and made 4 contacts, including 2 orders. :) I came home and took a nap, since I got a total of less than 3 hours of sleep last night while resetting my computer.

Guess what? My hard drive crashed! I bought a new (well, slightly used) computer from my computer guy. (He's also my associate pastor, so I trust him more than I would most people.) I got home, got things installed, realized the computer doesn't have a modem, went back out to Staples, bought an external modem, and came back to reset everything.

I'm getting a little punchy, but everything is getting up and running.

Made two host calls, too. One August catty is closing in September. My host for tomorrow night, whom I haven't been able to call because her number was locked in my computer :(, is still on. Yeah!

:yuck::yuck:Sometimes computers are just YUCK! Sorry it's been such a hassle for you Rae.

JAE said:
Booked one catalog show for November. Left a voice mail message with a potential. Not a great PC day, but I finished collecting and identifying 40 leaves with my 12 yo ds. Awful, awful, awful. Seriously! Relieved though.
Congrats on the show! Congrats too on your new knowledge of all things leafy!:)

Bren706 said:
I FINALLY got a list of contacts, well a stack of DPDS (that I tape to notebook paper, and file in binders) together for my calls, so I am not just blindly thumbing through my binder, judging, and was able to make 5 customer care calls today. No real results, but I am happy that I made more than 2 contacts. I also made a contact while taking a walk in my subdivision. Some new neighbors were sitting outside on their porch as I was walking by. I chatted with them, and let them know I was the Pampered Chef Lady in the neighborhood. She has lots of PC. I told her I would drop a mini-catty off to her. I also got this e-mail from someone I met at a Country Club Ladies Luncheon booth I did in early June (who booked a show from her sister's show through another consultant).:"I have a question. I hosted an event for my sister-in-law's friend like I mentioned to you I was committed to doing. But I had a $40 host credit that I was going to put toward the $149 kit. Can I do that under you or am I committed to doing that under her since she was the consultant. I have been very disappointed with the way that she conducts business b/c it is a part-time thing for her that I think she is doing 'just for fun'. She doesn't have answers for me when I frequently have questions and her business is not a priority for her. I am a consultant for another company, and I am certainly not perfect in everything I do, but I do take my business seriously and professionaly and expect others to do the same. I saw those qualities in you. I loved your initiative and that I saw you really want it. The kit was mainly to get the products in the kit and get items for myself and for friends. I don't intend on building a serious business with it as I love the company I am with. Let me know if anything can be done. I don't want to offend her, so as low key as I can keep it, the better." hmmm?!
She can sign with whomever she chooses - the kit credit follows her, not the consultant. I would just be a bit concerned about her being a kitnapper. :confused:Maybe let her know about the rebate going on - and that could encourage her to at least do a couple shows and get her feet wet.Oh - and even if she wants to sign with you, she needs to let the other consultant know. I know it's hard, but she needs to be a big girl about it.....can you imagine being the other consultant, and not knowing what happened?

ChefBeckyD said:
Any recruit possibilities?

Sounds like the show was worth the drive, anyway!
I know I PM'd Becky with the answer to this before I saw the post, but "yes!", the girl who wants to register with me also is thinking about signing to sell. Yay! We'll see.

So - tonight was a grand opening for one of my new consultants. Yesterday, she was so discouraged, because she thought only 3 people were going to be there. She had several more people call today, and ended up with 8 there - so she went in feeling much better about it!

There were things I just assumed she would know from being a long time host, that we didn't really talk about.....like she chose to do the 3 cheese Garden Pizza AND the Strawberry Puff Pastries, along with Sangria....and had nothing prepped before the show!:eek: When I realized this - I went into helper mode, and sliced strawberries and mushrooms, and cut pastry, and other various things.

We had a long talk afterwards - she did an AWESOME job with product knowledge, and cooking tips, and getting people involved....but we talked for quite a while on making her job easier for her, and for her hosts. She's going to do great though! The show is at $400 with 5 bookings!:thumbup:

I haven't checked in for a couple days, but here's my update:

Tues, Aug 26 - 10 calls, but only got to talk to one person
Wed, Aug 27 - no calls made...was busy all night making recipes for my open house
Thu, Aug 28 - 8 people at my open house...2 bookings

That's it for now! :)

ChefBeckyD said:
She can sign with whomever she chooses - the kit credit follows her, not the consultant.

I would just be a bit concerned about her being a kitnapper. :confused:
Maybe let her know about the rebate going on - and that could encourage her to at least do a couple shows and get her feet wet.

Oh - and even if she wants to sign with you, she needs to let the other consultant know. I know it's hard, but she needs to be a big girl about it.....can you imagine being the other consultant, and not knowing what happened?

I am also concerned about that as well. When I replied to her e-mail last night, I did mention the rebate, as well as the potential to earn $200 in PC dollars for submitting $1250 in sales in her first 30 days to put toward more product. Hopefully, if she sets herself up with 4 shows in her first 30 days, she will see what a wonderful company we represent, and love PC too!

I do plan on mentioning to her about letting the other consultant know. I agree. I would not want to be left hanging myself.

Made 11 calls last night for people who ordered the chilzanne products.
Talked to 4-everything ok-no bookings
5- left messages,
2-no answer or # disconnected.

Ann R.

ChefBeckyD said:
We had a long talk afterwards - she did an AWESOME job with product knowledge, and cooking tips, and getting people involved....but we talked for quite a while on making her job easier for her, and for her hosts. She's going to do great though! The show is at $400 with 5 bookings!:thumbup:

Yea! That's a great start.

I'm so glad I thought to call Tuesday's host because I forgot she doesn't have e-mail so she needed to know who ordered online since her show. Then she was ready to close the show at $568. She was going to wait until Tuesday, but now it counts for double points for the bag promo. Right? And, I get a pay check on September 8.

Well, I have two more days to get someone signed. I have a lead to call ASAP. I e-mailed her info yesterday and mailed what couldn't be e-mailed today. I'll call her later on Saturday or Sunday if she doesn't call me, first. She said she was interested, but I just met her Tuesday. We're cutting it close.

I have a few phone calls to make still this afternoon. Off to do that here in a few minutes.

Great job everyone! Hey, where's Amy07?

My show last night was a lot of fun. She only had 7 guests, and the sales are currently right about $150, but we aren't closing until Wednesday. She'll have more by then. I have 1 definite booking and another maybe. (I'll be calling her on Tuesday to get a definite yes or no.The funny part is that many of the crowd were teachers. That means no one was listening. LOL! I've decided teachers are the worst for "talking in class." Go figure.

So I have quite a few calls I want to make... Saturdays are usually good for me. Would you call today being it is a holiday weekend? We never do anything since DH works weekends.....

I was taking several packages to the post office to get weights and of course I was recycling my PC boxes, when a lady yells from a passing car "do you have a business card?"....of course I do!!!!
My kids cracked up! They were saying when we got into our car~"Mom gets business in the weirdest places!"

Yes, I'm planning to call today because tomorrow is the last day of the month. I'm not calling on Sunday.

Today I had a yard sale and gave away a catty. Other than that...nothing.

Spoke with my mom last night about the September host special and she wants to do a catalog show. Sent out my newsletter for September, so hopefully something will come out of that too.

I was hanging out with The Furry Guy all day. We stopped at nearly every rummage sale from here to Lake Michigan. I gave a nylon scraper to a young woman taking a name off a mailbox. I took a call from a woman who wanted to place an order. Other than that, I simply enjoyed the beautiful day.

I had a show yesterday, with 7-8 guests in attendance, and 1 outside order. Sales barely hit $200 and the host wanted to close out the show at that. She wants to host another show in November or so (where she will put a little more effort into her show).

I also made a few calls last night. Left messages on 9 machines, and of the three people I contacted, 2 asked that I call back (1 next week, the other late Sept.), and the 3rd said no thanks.

I did get an e-mail this morning from a potential recruit that I interviewed not long after Conference. (I thought she was signing August 1st, but I think she meant September 1st.) I have had a hard time reaching her this month. She e-mailed me to let me know that she had been busy, but was going online to fill out her agreement!

Took the day off yesterday, but while I was at the pool, I spoke to someone who is looking to go back to work part-time. I will be mailing her a catalog and opportunity info.

<h2>What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?</h2><p>The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.</p><h2>What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.</p><h2>What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?</h2><p>This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.</p><h2>What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.</p><h2>How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?</h2><p>To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.</p>

Related to Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?

The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.

What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?

The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.

What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?

This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.

What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?

Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.

How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?

To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
43 44 45 46 47
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefLisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara