• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

but this is my business. I am only here to learn and ask questions. I will start posting my successes and questions. Hi Tammy! Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're here! :)No action yet today, but will post later! :)
Yesterday I had 3 minor contacts:

1. My PL lady asked for a new catty.

2. A past host asked me about SA. Couldn't get her to book a show though.

3. A neighbor wants to buy the fluted stone in November when it goes on sale...no on a show though.

Glad you all are still posting here. I'm not doing very well with getting bookings, but I'm glad to hear about everyone on here. I closed a catalog show, today. I received one catalog show booking from it. I had a host contact me and postpone her November show. I have a show on Friday. Really hoping for some bookings. After my cancellation I started making phone calls, but then life happened and didn't finish. I'll get back to it tomorrow. I just feel like I'm barking up the same trees, and I need to branch out.

Where is Becky and where is Amy? Becky, you haven't posted for 5 days. Are you camping, yet or still? Hmmm.

Brenda, Rae and Ellen you're all doing great. I know Becky is doing great, too. I don't know what's going on with Amy, though. Jessica, Meg, Paulette, you're doing great, too. Sorry if I missed anyone else. I only looked at this page.

Okay so here are mine for today:

#1. Got a "no" from someone that does not want to do a show but had (in the past) shown interest in the SA dishes. She is looking for a fruit print now...go figure.

#2. Got a "call back at 9:15 p.m." from a potential October booking. I will report if she books. Just reporting back that she DID book for October 16th! WOO HOO!

#3. Had an August catty host move to this month. She will "try" to get enough for a show. Guess I will take what I can get!

#4. Did a host coaching call to this Friday's host. She has at least 12 people coming and has already collected $200 in outside orders! WOO HOO!

Last edited:
Three contacts yesterday for me. I also dropped off a PC product donation for our local Christian Lending Library's annual fundraiser. My contact info is all over it, of course. ;)

Here's my update from yesterday. Quiet day....made one host coaching call.

Also, I joined my Director's Dream Team. She will be working extensively with her team members who want to become Directors. I'm very excited!! :) I'm sure we'll be getting tons of homework and will have to get my a$$ in gear! We'll be having weekly one-on-one calls to focus on areas I'm having difficulty with. Also will have bi-weekly team calls where we focus on encouraging each other (no venting allowed on those calls).

The first thing I need to do is "lock and load" my September. I have 3 shows booked so far, so I need another 8!! :eek: It can be done.........

So today I got a response from my September newsletter from someone wanting to do a December show (hopefully) when she is finished with nursing school.

Another contact I had was from a mom at the school that heard me talking to my friend/upcoming host and said, "Oh, I will have a show and book it off of you!" She will most likely do November.

I still have one more contact to make but I did do 2 team training calls with my newest recruits.

I booked another show for September - that makes 4 cooking and 1 catalog which I'm happy with. Although would still love to book another one for September - now I just need to get some dates on my calendar for October!

Good for you, Gina!

Okay, so last night, only got one call made and booked a show for October. We had really bad thunder/lightning, so I didn't want to be on the phone....how's that for an excuse?! :p

I made about 10 calls last night.....no one home.

I found my MIA potential recruit...or rather she found me...we have an interview set up for Monday!

chefmeg said:

I found my MIA potential recruit...or rather she found me...we have an interview set up for Monday!
That second thing is good news. The first thing is so annoying, isn't it?

No new contacts today but I have shows on Friday, Saturday and Sunday! My show tomorrow has about 20 coming and she has already collected $200 in outside orders!

chefmeg said:

Awesome Meg! Got get her! :D

Made 3 calls last night....1 no answer, 2 voice mails! :rolleyes:

Better luck today! :)

Hey Marie....good to "see" you in your avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!

chefmeg said:
Hey Marie....good to "see" you in your avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! :) Took the pic last night after I got my hair done. Should have been making calls instead of playing with my camera though! :rolleyes:

Hoping to have enough guests at the show to avoid phone calls for a while. I'd much rather get my contacts at shows. My show tonight is the one that a host asked if she could have at my house instead of hers. So, I'm cleaning, but I don't have to pack. Cleaning has to be done anyway, and I've stretched it out over the week. Cleaned the fish bowl. YUCK! Washed the floor yesterday. I'll clean the bathroom on the main floor at the last minute. Won't clean up the kitchen too much yet, because the kids will be home after school to mess it up again.

Good luck with your show tonight, Jae. Bizarre though that the host asked to use your house....maybe hers looks like some that other consultants have gone too with bugs and stuff...:yuck:....

JAE said:
I'll get back to it tomorrow. I just feel like I'm barking up the same trees, and I need to branch out.

Where is Becky and where is Amy? Becky, you haven't posted for 5 days. Are you camping, yet or still? Hmmm.

Brenda, Rae and Ellen you're all doing great. I know Becky is doing great, too. I don't know what's going on with Amy, though. Jessica, Meg, Paulette, you're doing great, too. Sorry if I missed anyone else. I only looked at this page.

I know how you feel. I sometimes feel like I am calling the same people over and over again, but never reaching them at home. I now am trying to get a system in place where my original contact will be 2 calls within one week if I don't reach the person, and then once a week for the next 3 calls, and then once a month from there on out. My organization of those contacts has improved too, so I am not looking at their DPDS everyday, wondering if I should call them. I can now make more calls to different people and make more customer care calls.

I haven't been on here in a few days, as it has been busy with DS in kindergarten, and trying to get on a schedule, especially now that he has homework. (and I am trying to figure out how to work my calls (from 7-8pm) into the night time bedtime routine. It is hard because between 7 and 8 is when I need to be getting the kids ready for bed, etc.

I have been wondering about Becky and Amy as well. (forgot about Becky's camping trip). I am sure Amy must be real busy working her biz, and just hasn't had the time to post. :D:D:D .

As far as my contacts go, I have only made a small handful of calls each night. (Been busy adjusting to our new school routine).

~Booked a Sept cooking show from an outside order from a show I did a couple of weeks ago. (The host mentioned this customer was interested in booking).

~Got an e-mail from a fellow consultant I had met in May. (that is no longer active, and is not interested in become active, (she gave me a lot of supplies earlier this summer too). She had two contacts for me that were interested in booking shows. One needs to check her schedule; the other, I called, but she was not home. She is interested in Nov.

~The lead that was interested in signing to get discounted products (see one of my recent posts above), is looking to get the 10" skillet (or saute pan, I can't remember which) at a 50% discount or more. So, I told her about hosting in September, via e-mail. Hadn't heard from her over the weekend, so I left a message on her phone, and she called back last night, and left me a message. She has gathered a few orders, and wants me to tally them up for her, to see if it is enough for a show. She also has a friend that is interested in hosting.

~While at Target, I spoke to the cashier, and got her contact info. I sent her a catty, etc. and will follow up with her over the weekend.

~Followed up with a lead that I met at the pool over the weekend today. I had sent her a catty and opportunity info. She still has not looked at it, so I will follow up next week.

Hoping to make a number of calls this evening, since I don't have to worry about getting the kids in bed on time.

I'm not planning any calls for this evening. I'm working on another project, which I plan to start soon. I've got a show tomorrow and a few "call me on the weekend" people to touch base with.

Wow Bren you are working it! I plan on getting my contacts in at my show tonight. She is expecting about 20 guests!

I hope you have great success at your show tonight Ellen!

I managed to make a few more calls this evening. I got another booking for September. (That makes for about 6 cooking shows.)

Okay ladies...I am back from my show!

I am guessing I made about 20 contacts there tonight. Sales are around $1200!!!

I did get a booking for October and gave some info about the biz to another lady.

There were also some "maybe down the road" booking leads as well!

I am hoping my show tomorrow (oh...I mean later today...gosh it's late!) will go just as good! WOO HOO!

How awesome, Ellen!

Had a show last night. 7 guests. Only able to ask 4 if they were interested in a show, but nothing definite. Two had to leave early so I mentioned it, and I will call them later, one said "no", one I only half heartedly brought it up because I know her enough to know she is high maintenance. One I will call because she combined her order with her mom's and didn't come by me for checkout. My friend from Switzerland attended and purchased, but she's going back soon and won't be having a show. Other person says she doesn't know enough people.

So I have a show tonight, but I already got 3 contacts in for the day!

#1. Mom at soccer game told me to bring my calendar to the next practice and we would pick out a date for her show.

#2. Another mom at the soccer game gave me her card and told me to email her the template for the guest list. She said she will give me her guest list FIRST and then set a date since the names are the hardest part of hosting...lol.

#3. My SIL booked a show for October 9th! (6 booked...4 to go)

I plan on getting lots more contacts at my show tonight as well!

Had a show yesterday afternoon with 13 adults in attendance. One was a guest's friend from out of state. She didn't order. Sales weren't great, but I really didn't expect them to be. This was one of those hosts who doesn't "do the outside order thing." It was also one of those crowds where some of the people are talking loudly to one another instead of listening. Needless to say, I was tired by the time I got home. LOL!I was really proud of myself, though. I drove through McDonalds while running errands before the show. I asked the young woman at the pay window how she was. She said, "I need to find a new job."I said, "I'm a Pampered Chef Consultant. It's a business that easily fits into most schedules. I'd love a chance to talk with you about how it might help you shift gears in your life. Would you like a little information?"I handed her a brochure with my contact info. Lord only knows if she'll contact me. It was lunchtime. With the line behind me I didn't take the time to get her info for follow up. But, I made a contact. :)

Took the day off from making calls yesterday, but did make a contact at McDonalds's too. :) DH was at work, so I took the kids. We actually sat inside for once. There was a woman with her 3 grandchildren sitting in the booth in front of us. I gave her a Deluxe Cheeseburger salad recipe card, which started the conversation. She is relatively new to the area. She is going to ask her daughter about cohosting a show. I will be following up with her on Tuesday.

Go Rae and Brenda. That was great for both of you.

Back from camping and need to get back into the swing of things!

I'm wondering about Amy too - I pm'd her about 10 days ago, and never heard back....hmmm, I have her phone #, and may have to hunt her down!

ChefBeckyD said:

I'm wondering about Amy too - I pm'd her about 10 days ago, and never heard back....hmmm, I have her phone #, and may have to hunt her down!

WHOHOO Becky - welcome back - we missed you!

ChefBeckyD said:

Welcome Back!!
I pmed Amy, but its full, so I was going to email her in awhile....

Wow, maybe I should go to McDonalds once in a while! Way to go stepping out of the box ladies!

As for me, I had my show today (this was the 3rd day in a row). I am pooped.

There were only 3 guests there and 1 was her daughter. Sad. The bummer is that my newest team memeber came to observe. Not a great show to observe.

Sales are just at $150 for the host $130'ish for me. The daughter did tell me she would book of her mom if no one else would. Nothing is on my calendar though.

I had one contact on Sunday. Got talking to a woman at Arby's. No results, but she attended our church for the first time that day, so I'll probably see her again. You never know where that might lead.

Welcome Back, Becky!

No calls for me yesterday, besides a customer calling me for an adjustment. (She is not happy with the mandoline or food chopper). She was an outside order from an early August show. She may host a show in November.

I have been a slug these last few days~Fall is horrible for me with allergies, so I am just getting in the swing of things today. I have a show on Thursday that I am setting up my postcalls for and plan to be on the phone tonight and tomorrow for booking more catty shows.
Had to postpone the interview with my former MIA potential recruit~she works with a marketing group that handles big events in the Richmond area...TS Hanna made NASCAR officials postpone both races to yesterday, so this girl worked 24 hours straight! I am hoping to get with her tomorrow!

So, today was my first show for the new season. I'm not sure what went wrong. 16 people attended. Everyone had a great time...they were all laughing, and joking, and really into the show.
9 ordered. $350 in sales but only $300 commissionable, and one possible booking. (she is trying to decide if she wants to become a consultant or book a show - I know, I know, but it's more complicated then that and I'm too tired to go into details right now!)
Everyone else said NO to booking. :confused: Don't understand it.

We did the Fajitas in the DCB, and then the Volcano Cake. They were all soooo impressed with both, but I didn't sell any DCB or Rice Cookers. :confused::confused:

I was feeling BLAH about the show, but really had fun once I got there - I'm just really baffled at the outcome of the evening.

Hey Becky

Maybe it was the rainy and cold day. 55 degrees around 4 pm in Grandville, today. (I was at the mall:)) Did you talk to the host about the people who didn't order? I usually go through the receipts with her so she can see who didn't order. Many times the host knows who will and who won't order ahead of time. Hosts will be surprised or know why people haven't placed an order, yet. I'll give her a "script" of how to ask people if they want to place an order before she closes. Something like, "I just wanted to check in with you before I close my show to see if you wanted to place your order." I tell the host that people will be glad for the reminder because life gets busy and guests may forget to place the order.

Hope things work out with the recruit. Please share when you can.

JAE said:
Hey Becky

Maybe it was the rainy and cold day. 55 degrees around 4 pm in Grandville, today. (I was at the mall:)) Did you talk to the host about the people who didn't order? I usually go through the receipts with her so she can see who didn't order. Many times the host knows who will and who won't order ahead of time. Hosts will be surprised or know why people haven't placed an order, yet. I'll give her a "script" of how to ask people if they want to place an order before she closes. Something like, "I just wanted to check in with you before I close my show to see if you wanted to place your order." I tell the host that people will be glad for the reminder because life gets busy and guests may forget to place the order.

Hope things work out with the recruit. Please share when you can.

Yeah - there were some who came as guests (4 people brought guests!) and NONE of the guests ordered, so she didn't know them either, and didn't know if they would order. She did know that 2 people would be ordering before she closed her show.

The recruit lead is just trying to decide about an early retirement option just given to her, and has to make some financial decisions before deciding about PC. I would love to have her on my team - she's a past host, and would be an awesome consultant!

Did the recruit lead give you any details. Does she have to make a choice of whether to wait and see if she isn't laid off or just accept the early retirement deal? Just wondering. I heard another story like that this morning. I say, take the early retirement and start the PC business!

JAE said:
Did the recruit lead give you any details. Does she have to make a choice of whether to wait and see if she isn't laid off or just accept the early retirement deal? Just wondering. I heard another story like that this morning. I say, take the early retirement and start the PC business!

Well, they are offering the deal to 20 people, and 4 will be granted the deal. I don't quite understand myself, because she is a paralegal for a large law office in GR.....didn't know they offered stuff like that. But she has other things to consider too - she has a son who is a paraplegic (from a diving accident) and her insurance has covered some of his medical bills - but DH could possibly pick up some of that with insurance from his work....that's why I said it was complicated - and I'm not pressuring her. I talked to her tonight, and gave her some info and the DVD. She is a smart lady - if she thinks PC can work, we'll talk some more.

I haven't posted here in a while, because I've not really done anything post worthy, but today I was proud of myself. I dropped off info to two businesses about HWC fundraisers, so hopefully they will do one. I gave a catalog to a woman who may do a show and I talked to a woman at work who has a friend that may do a show. I also made 3 calls, got two no answers and one not right now, but at least I got on the phone!!

Didn't make any contacts today. After doing 3 shows in a row I thought it was time to take a little break.

Yesterday, I finally got my butt in gear and made some calls. I had a one-on-one coaching call with my Director, as I am part of her Dream Team and am working really hard (or am supposed to be!) at becoming a Director.

So, she told me that I absolutely need to offer the opportunity FIRST before trying to get a booking. You know what? I did it and I'm still alive!! WOH! Imagine that, it didn't kill me!! :eek:

I made 9 calls - got 2 VMs, 1 no answer, 1 not home and talked to 5 people. One was a coaching call. A couple of maybes about the business, just not the right time now. A couple maybes for bookings and all want to see the new catalogue. All in all, I felt pretty good. Now, if I can do that everyday this week, plus my show on Saturday, I'll be rollin' right along! :)

No calls on Monday for me (well, one, but I have to call her back later this week). It was my DD's 3rd bday.

Bren706 said:
No calls on Monday for me (well, one, but I have to call her back later this week). It was my DD's 3rd bday.

Hope she had a great birthday! :)

I didn't expect to have any contacts yesterday, since I had a team meeting. However, I had four contacts on my way to the meeting. :) One of those led to a November booking.

Last edited:
<h2>What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?</h2><p>The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.</p><h2>What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.</p><h2>What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?</h2><p>This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.</p><h2>What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.</p><h2>How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?</h2><p>To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.</p>

Related to Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?

The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.

What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?

The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.

What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?

This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.

What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?

Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.

How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?

To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
43 44 45 46 47
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefLisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara