• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

but this is my business. I am only here to learn and ask questions. I will start posting my successes and questions. Hi Tammy! Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're here! :)No action yet today, but will post later! :)
No contacts on Sunday. The Furry Guy and I went on a date after church. It was very romantic. We went to dinner at Ponderosa; went to the movies to see Fireproof; went to Dunhams, Big R, and K-Mart to look for new everyday steel-toed shoes. Remember: romance is where you find it. ;)

raebates said:
No contacts on Sunday. The Furry Guy and I went on a date after church. It was very romantic. We went to dinner at Ponderosa; went to the movies to see Fireproof; went to Dunhams, Big R, and K-Mart to look for new everyday steel-toed shoes. Remember: romance is where you find it. ;)

That sounds like fun! DH and I love hanging out together. It's much more "us" than staged romance!:thumbup:

The only contacts I had were with Rev. Sheets and Pastor Pillowcase. I caught DS's virus, and had a fever all day yesterday, so I didn't do much. Yuck - can't believe the crud :yuck: has hit already!

You know, Becky, Mark Lowry says his friend named his bed Prayer. That way he could say he spent the day "in prayer" without lying.I had two contacts yesterday. I would have had more, but I left my folder with my numbers behind when I left for closings and meetings. My folder's in my on-the-go bag, so I won't be forgetting it today.

Just one contact yesterday - host from a couple weeks ago wanting to place another order.

My goals for the week are:
- To create my November packets
- To fill my November calendar. Have 3 dates on the books right now, so I need 5 more. I know that I only have 6 dates for October, but I am happy with that right now. I will host coach like crazy this week to make sure those dates hold.
- Make some CCC to gather a few more orders to be able to submit my own catalogue show for October.

raebates said:
You know, Becky, Mark Lowry says his friend named his bed Prayer. That way he could say he spent the day "in prayer" without lying.

I had two contacts yesterday. I would have had more, but I left my folder with my numbers behind when I left for closings and meetings. My folder's in my on-the-go bag, so I won't be forgetting it today.

Hey Rae! Is that the Office On the Go you're talking about? How do you like it?

Nope. The Office on the Go won't ship until mid-October. This is my PC Cranberry Striped Tote I earned. I have a laptop sleeve in it with folder for calls to make, catalogs, order forms, upcoming specials, and one of each type of host kit. I also use it to conveniently carry whatever I need to take for the day from the house to the van and back. Right now it has:The cd from the last message I missed at church because I was teaching
Copies of my son's latest song to share with a few people
Coupons for restaurants and stores
PC Products I'm delivering this morning
A dvd I need to return to the video storeOne of the reasons I love the large tote is that I no longer have to carry a bunch of small totes with the stuff I want to carry.

I started my calls to the leads I made on Saturday. I added 3 shows to October and 1 for November:thumbup::thumbup:. 3 more contacts wanted to either check their schedule or check with friends about interest and asked that I call back within a week or two.

raebates said:
Nope. The Office on the Go won't ship until mid-October. This is my PC Cranberry Striped Tote I earned. I have a laptop sleeve in it with folder for calls to make, catalogs, order forms, upcoming specials, and one of each type of host kit. I also use it to conveniently carry whatever I need to take for the day from the house to the van and back. Right now it has:

The cd from the last message I missed at church because I was teaching
Copies of my son's latest song to share with a few people
Coupons for restaurants and stores
PC Products I'm delivering this morning
A dvd I need to return to the video store

One of the reasons I love the large tote is that I no longer have to carry a bunch of small totes with the stuff I want to carry.

I love that tote too! I use it to carry things to my shows and I love how much stuff it holds!

Now, slight hi-jack....you mention different types of host kits. What are they (I assume cooking shows and catty shows) and what do you put in them?

My kits are essentially the same except the label on the front and the types of invitations.

Let's Have a Great Party flyer (got that here)
Host Responsibilities (short list I put together)
Invitations
OOFs
Order Collection Envelope
Catalogs

It was one of those discouraging nights.I couldn't get a hold of my host for Thursday - and I haven't talked to her in almost 2 weeks. This was a last minute reschedule, and she decided to just re-invite people herself, so I have no idea how things are going from her end.I left a bunch of messages w/ people who have said "call me for a Fall/Holiday time show....and talked to one husband. He informed me that his wife is way to busy (All I had said was "Hi, This is Becky, with The Pampered Chef) and when I asked when a good time would be to call her back, he laughed and said that there was no good time.I don't have much of a voice, so after that phone call, I decided to just call it a night, and watch Dancing With The Stars.BUT! Tomorrow is Another Day! (and I'm much smarter than Scarlett!)

I just finished submitted my last show for September - yay - sales of $2607 for the month! And lots more in the bag points as well - which is good cause I want that DCB! And I'll have a great commission check to take with me on my cruise over Columbus Day weekend with my girlfriends - can't wait!

My Director is awarding $50 for anyone who consistently does 3 contacts, 5 days (out of seven) a week for six weeks. I'm motivated by a challenge and the money. On show nights my full-service check out contacts count toward the 3 for that day. So far so good!

chefjeanine said:
My Director is awarding $50 for anyone who consistently does 3 contacts, 5 days (out of seven) a week for six weeks. I'm motivated by a challenge and the money. On show nights my full-service check out contacts count toward the 3 for that day. So far so good!

So, does that mean you'll be joining us here, Jeanine?

I think that cash would be very motivating! How big is your cluster?

ChefBeckyD said:
So, does that mean you'll be joining us here, Jeanine?

I think that cash would be very motivating! How big is your cluster?

I've been checking up on you folks. . .getting motivated by your success.

Our cluster has approx. 25 people but only about 5 are really active and I would bet that there are only about three of us planning on taking up this challenge.

BTW Becky, I'm back to short hair. I got most of it cut off on September 2nd . . .now we look more alike. Though I'm the "heavy" twin.

Wow...I haven't been here for 3 days! That's how busy I have been! I haven't had a ton of time to make new contacts. I have been running around trying to get my open shows closed and getting my recruits qualified.

It's looking like I will be a director here VERY soon.

Oh ya and in the middle of that, I got several no's on hosting. I got a "haven't looked at the stuff yet" from a recruit lead and then a solid booking for November 15th. Two down, 6-8 to go!

raebates said:
My kits are essentially the same except the label on the front and the types of invitations.

Let's Have a Great Party flyer (got that here)
Host Responsibilities (short list I put together)
Invitations
OOFs
Order Collection Envelope
Catalogs

Thanks, Rae! :)

ChefBeckyD said:
I left a bunch of messages w/ people who have said "call me for a Fall/Holiday time show....and talked to one husband. He informed me that his wife is way to busy (All I had said was "Hi, This is Becky, with The Pampered Chef) and when I asked when a good time would be to call her back, he laughed and said that there was no good time.

Hummm....wonder what his wife would think of that! Do you have her number at work or an email address (that you know his hers only!!)? Some hubbies....geez! :rolleyes:

Last night, I left a message with a host and talked with another.

I did lots of prep work for the Bridal Fair on Sunday, and did a couple of admin-type tasks.

PChefPEI said:
Hummm....wonder what his wife would think of that! Do you have her number at work or an email address (that you know his hers only!!)? Some hubbies....geez! :rolleyes:

LOL - I sent her an email about 15 minutes later!;)

She is working and going to school (and has 5 kids!:eek:)- but she was working and going to school when she had her last show too. I KNOW she wants to have a show when the stoneware is on special. She REALLY wants the DCB. So, I suggested we book her show around Thanksgiving, when she would be off from school.:D

Let us know how it goes, Becky. I'm interested to find out HER response!! ;)

after my 11th hour stay of execution, I'm making calls today........
1 Oct show booked so far (only 1 for the month!)
more to come this evening.........I can feel it!.......

GO AMY GO!!!
I had a show Saturday, Tuesday and tomorrow night~I am placing big MAC calls all this week just to follow up with folks. I am sure something will come from them!

I just have to post that I feel blonde today. Realized I have an open catalog show I forgot about! It won't be a big one, but enough to get my past host her specials and pay for another piano lesson this month for DD. :)I'm going to post what I NEED to do tonight, not what I've done.1. Find the number of a customer who was interested in products. I have her work # but can't find her cell # she gave me - yikes! 2. Clean my house and organize my PC mess.3. Make up a mini-flyer or find one for the upcoming host specials and mail some minis out.4. Check in on my new recruit to see how her calls are coming.5. Make my list of potential hosts and get October bookings.

amy07 said:
after my 11th hour stay of execution, I'm making calls today........
1 Oct show booked so far (only 1 for the month!)
more to come this evening.........I can feel it!.......

Do what you love, Amy!

I know more will come!:thumbup:

janetupnorth said:
I just have to post that I feel blonde today. Realized I have an open catalog show I forgot about! It won't be a big one, but enough to get my past host her specials and pay for another piano lesson this month for DD. :)

I'm going to post what I NEED to do tonight, not what I've done.

1. Find the number of a customer who was interested in products. I have her work # but can't find her cell # she gave me - yikes!

2. Clean my house and organize my PC mess.

3. Make up a mini-flyer or find one for the upcoming host specials and mail some minis out.

4. Check in on my new recruit to see how her calls are coming.

5. Make my list of potential hosts and get October bookings.

Wow! That's quite a list. I'd have to stop at #2....that would take me a week.:rolleyes:

another show - it'll either be for me or for one of my team members IF she decides to come back to PC
I'm getting the groove back.....

ChefBeckyD said:
Wow! That's quite a list. I'd have to stop at #2....that would take me a week.:rolleyes:

I didn't guarantee I'd get it ALL done...I just have lofty goals. I'll probably only make it to #2!

Added 2 more shows to my calendar today (these were leads from my booth on Saturday). That makes 6-7 shows for October and 4 shows for November.

I am hoping to make my calls during the day tomorrow, because I will be attending my new recruits 1st show tomorrow (and Friday) evening.

Three contacts yesterday. No visible results.

Last edited:
No real contacts yesterday....today's another day!

Today I had four contacts. I also did a bit of host coaching.

I made plenty of calls, but had a hard time getting a response. BUT I did get my step-mom to do a catalog show for me.

I got a strange email today from a past guest who wants to return a product because of the plastics issues. i can understand, but her email was just kind of weird. And to be honest, I have the same product that she is claiming is an issue, and it is not on the list of products that contain the hazardous material. I did all I could do, and gave her the return information..........I am sooooo thankful that PC is so wonderful when it comes to returns/exchanges/refunds, etc.

Had a FUN show tonight! Host was expecting 8, but had 10 guests!:thumbup:

I booked 2 more November Dates at the show, and have 2 more checking their calendars - I'll call them tomorrow for their dates!:thumbup:
The show was just fun! Everyone was laughing and having a good time, and I think every single one of them thanked me personally and told me how much fun they had! I thanked them for making it such a fun show!

It was just a good evening.

Oh - and I sold 2 DCB at full price, and 3 Bar Pans. We did the Jerk Chicken Nachos, and I cooked the chicken in the DCB, and then made the Nachos on the Bar Pan.

Came home to a $50 order on my website, and a host who emailed me her address list without being reminded.

A successful day!

Made a couple of calls during the day and booked a catalog show. This contact had been a referral from a Chicago contact I made at conference.

Attended my newest team member's first show. Besides cutting herself with the Forged 5" Utility Knife (trying to cut parm cheese in her hand instead of the cutting board) before the show started, it went well. She had $530 in sales at the show, and her mom (the host) had $350 in outside orders already. She is aiming for a $1000 show!!! She had a couple potential bookings (just has to get the dates) and another one that will most likely book after the first of the year. Plus she has some booking leads from the outside orders as well, including 1 person that was a potential booking of mine that I was trying to get a date confirmed. (It is a coworker of her mom, who is a coworker of my past host.)

Got 2 "take me off your mailing list" requests today.

Booked a show for October 23rd though! That means 8 for October IF they all hold! Plus 2 catalog shows!

Now...off to try to get some November shows on the books! I only have 2 so far!

amy07 said:
I made plenty of calls, but had a hard time getting a response. BUT I did get my step-mom to do a catalog show for me.

I got a strange email today from a past guest who wants to return a product because of the plastics issues. i can understand, but her email was just kind of weird. And to be honest, I have the same product that she is claiming is an issue, and it is not on the list of products that contain the hazardous material. I did all I could do, and gave her the return information..........I am sooooo thankful that PC is so wonderful when it comes to returns/exchanges/refunds, etc.

Did you give her a copy of that plastics information?

janetupnorth said:
Did you give her a copy of that plastics information?

yes, I emailed her but I haven't heard back.........

Hey Brenda good for you!

Had three contacts tonight at a Tastefully Simple party. Two likely shows possible. :)

My fair this weekend is ongoing and I made several really good contacts yesterday~no on the spot bookings, but plan to follow up starting Tuesday!

Made a few calls yesterday. I got a no thanks, booked a November cooking show, and a November catty show. Both of these bookings came from last week's booth. (The catty show host had originally been interested in winning the cookbook; was too busy for the cooking show, so I talked her into a catty show. I don't mind because she lives about an hour away!)

No contacts yesterday or today. I usually don't do calls on weekends.Oh, wait, that's not true. I had someone ask me at church today for a catalog. And, I got an email this morning from someone telling me she wants to order a 12" Family Skillet and Glass Lid. :) I've emailed her back asking if she has a friend hosting a show that she wants to add this to or if she's just wanting to place an individual order. (Don't worry, as long as she's in no hurry I'll add it to a show so she can get the Pumpkin Dish.)

no contacts for me this weekend, but I did get an online order for a wedding registry ($78)

I love it when the contacts come to me, instead of me going after them!:thumbup:

First, this morning, I had a "contact me" email from my website. Someone wanted to order a replacement part for her APCS, but also wanted to ask me how to order the Pink Products from the website. She was not someone on my email newsletter list, but now is!

Then, I had another referral. A past host gave my name to her cousin, who's last PC party was in 1997!:eek: She got her pots and pans free at her show then, and is now looking to replace them. (too bad I wasn't referred to her for Sept!) I sent her the specials for the next couple months, along with a catalog. She wants to look at the catalog before deciding which month she has her show. (She hasn't seen any of the new products, so wants to look at SA & the Trifle Bowl before deciding.)

Then....still 2 more referrals from past hosts - both for people who are looking for PC Consultants for their Holiday DS Open Houses. The great thing is that even if I can't do them, I can now pass this type of offer on to my team!:thumbup:

contacts made:
1 recruit "supposed" to be signing tonight (believe it when i get the the email confirmation)
2 product adjustments (1 HO dropped the ball on - never arranged FedEx p/u - lady is VERY ticked at me, guess I'll have to send her a SBRC
1 Nov show booked

off to give DH a haircut.....have great night!

Let's call this "Turbo 3-2-1"

My director has issued a challenge to seriously step up our contacts ... both on the phone and out and about. She wants us to make 3 contacts SEVEN DAYS A WEEK or 21 contacts a week. Phone messages do not count.

She also made a big deal about NEW contacts. I could understand her point about not beating dead horses but when I pointed out that I have a stack of fairly fresh fair contacts, she said it was OK to start with those, and agreed that if I don't include them that they will never get called.

This is going to be a huge step of faith for me.

Three contacts yesterday and a team meeting.

Haven't made new contacts, but wanted to come report that HO called me. I am officially a director.

Wahoo Ellen! Congratulations!

<h2>What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?</h2><p>The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.</p><h2>What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.</p><h2>What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?</h2><p>This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.</p><h2>What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.</p><h2>How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?</h2><p>To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.</p>

Related to Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?

The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.

What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?

The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.

What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?

This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.

What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?

Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.

How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?

To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
43 44 45 46 47
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefLisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara