• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

but this is my business. I am only here to learn and ask questions. I will start posting my successes and questions. Hi Tammy! Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're here! :)No action yet today, but will post later! :)
I had my show last night. There were about 8 guests. I left the show with 3 orders, and many of the guests stating they wanted to talk to their husbands about what they are going (this happens often and is understandable). 2 people booked shows.I'm off to make some CCC's and then I'll be working on my newsletter for Nov. :) I hope everyone has a great PC day.

No contacts for me today. :( I babysat a neighbor's 4yr old DS (who is also my 5yr DS playmate, but DS was in school today). I took him and my DD to the park, and did get asked by someone there if I sold PC (had my catty tote with me). She currently get's another consultant's e-mail newsletters. I spent alot of time outside with the kid's and then had a late dinner which partially intruded on my evening phone time (and then my children became overtired!!!!!)

Bren706 said:
No contacts for me today. :( I babysat a neighbor's 4yr old DS (who is also my 5yr DS playmate, but DS was in school today). I took him and my DD to the park, and did get asked by someone there if I sold PC (had my catty tote with me). She currently get's another consultant's e-mail newsletters. I spent alot of time outside with the kid's and then had a late dinner which partially intruded on my evening phone time (and then my children became overtired!!!!!)

Brenda, seems to me like you made a contact today! If the lady was truly happy with her current consultant, I doubt she would have asked you if you sell it. Maybe she's looking to make a change! :)

Kid's can put a wrench in our plans sometimes, but spending the day with them I think is time well spent. There is always tomorrow for making those contacts! :)

Booked a show today with the lady I dropped catalogues off to last night. She booked for October. Now, I have 4 shows on the books for October. Very excited about that!! :)

Had a show tonight. There were 8 guests and sales now stand at $525. One lady ordered $200 worth of product!! Two people want shows, but no dates confirmed yet. It was one of those shows where I didn't get to do my "schpeel" (sp??) because some of the guests had brought their kids and they kinda got all the attention! :rolleyes: We did finally manage to get the recipes together....bread bowl artichoke dip and triple citrus mojitos....most people didn't like the dip :eek: :eek: but they all loved the mojitos! Oh, and I even cut my finger and managed to discretly hide it so no one would notice. If they did, they didn't say anything, but oh boy, did it hurt!!! :cry:

All in all, it was a good day! :D

Well, the lady who I purchased a Kirby from says she wants the cookware and she's going to do a show. We'll see if it pans out.

Can you believe I bought a Kirby, today? I cannot believe it. I'm so excited that my carpet is actually going to be clean. I can't wait to do my stairs. And, she cleaned a stain on my carpet that I couldn't get out myself. Not happy about the bill, but in the long run, I'm assuming my carpet will be cleaner than w/o a Kirby. I better get some shows so I can pay for this.

So yesterday I had a show. Sales are a STUNNING $50. I think I actually LOST money doing that show...lol. However, I DID get an October catalog show out of it and a guest that was not there may want to do a November show.

My host from Thursday signed her agreement!!!

I was at a retreat yesterday and today. Had 7 contacts.

Girls at the grocery store still teasing me that they will have a party. They've been saying that for 2 years now. Sounds like one of them might actually do it. I will follow up tomorrow.

show last night. First good one in awhile. She had great attendance. Sales are only just over $500 right now though. 1 good recruit lead, and 1 December booking.

I was VERY rusty in my demo. I was second guessing my presentation all the way home. But the host seems very happy with the results, so that makes me happy.

no calls today = sunday.

No calls today, but I shared information with a person who approached me in the video store.

No contacts over the weekend. Need to make big MACs today from my Friday night show.

I made no calls over the weekend. I attended 2 separate baby showers on Saturday, and yesterday was my wedding anniversary.

I did speak to one of my team members at one of the baby showers. (It was for her sister. Both of them are in the mom's group that I am part of.) She is currently inactive. We spoke about her submitting some sales in the next month or two before her year of inactivity is up.

I did correspond with my newest recruit over the weekend. She is so excited about the business. Her mom is hosting of one her first shows. She already has $250 in outside orders!

Back to the phone today!

I have really been slacking with the phone calls this past week~OK, who am I kidding....this last month!

I do have one October show booked and today I ran into a lady at my DD's school that wants a brung show in October.

I am making CCC's tonight, so I hope to get a few more dates booked for October.

I had three contacts today, but didn't make my CCCs. The Furry Guy's niece turns 14 on Wednesday. Ages 13-15 is celebrated in some way by lots of cultures, so I wanted to mark the event. We bought her a small piece of jewelry, and I took her to The Cheesecake Factory. (Thanks for the idea, Janet.) It was nice to have the chance to get to know her. I know about her, but I didn't really know her.

I made 3 big MACs from Friday night's show. Reached one person, the other was in class, so she couldn't talk to me (why she had her cell phone on and answered it beats the heck outta me!! :confused: She was actually whispering when she was speaking to me! LOL) and the other was no answer.

I closed last Wednesday's show at $588. Told her she only had to gather another 12 bucks to get to the $600, but she didn't want to.

Also talked to my host from last Saturday's show. We were going to close her show. She had another order for me. Her show is at $978 and she decided she would go find another order to take her to the $1000!! WOO HOO!!! I know she can totally do it. She said she likes a challenge. So we are closing that one tomorrow night for sure.

Funny how different people are. One will go look for another 20 bucks, but another won't go looking for 12....I guess that the variety of people we meet is what makes our business interesting! :D

I out the calls off again...............the phone just seems to weigh too much right now.

I am going to follow up on some letters I sent for pampering a business today AND get ahold of a few people that checked "maybe" for October shows.....I REALLY AM DOING THIS TODAY!

Yesterday, I made 3-4 contacts resulting in 2 "No thanks" and 1 person wants to "check their schedule, and get back to me" :rolleyes: (Like that is really going to happen :grumpy: )

Sent an email to someone my recruiter gave me (I didn't have a phone number). She placed an order last week with someone from work who had a show (maybe from mine, but am not sure). She wants to order for Christmas later on.

Contacted another person my recruiter gave me. She wants to see a catalogue. She wants to order stones and microfiber cloths. She doesn't have time for a show right now, but maybe in the new year. She does want to order for Christmas.

My MIL gave me an order for $91! WOO HOO! Funny, she loves the stuff and will buy tons from me, but won't host a show. Oh well, she's a great customer! I will put her order in for October so she can get the pumpkin dish free. She's very excited about that.

Also mentioned PC in a casual conversation at the eye doctor today.

That's it for today! More tomorrow! :)

chefmeg said:
I out the calls off again...............the phone just seems to weigh too much right now.

I am going to follow up on some letters I sent for pampering a business today AND get ahold of a few people that checked "maybe" for October shows.....I REALLY AM DOING THIS TODAY!

So, did you do it?? :)

No contacts today. Not one. (hangs head in shame)

I have quite a few potential bookings that I have to get a hold of. I have ONE show booked for November. I was hoping to have at least a few on there before October so I need to get busy on that phone!

Christ Follower said:
No contacts today. Not one. (hangs head in shame)

I have quite a few potential bookings that I have to get a hold of. I have ONE show booked for November. I was hoping to have at least a few on there before October so I need to get busy on that phone!

Pick your head back up....today is a new day! :D

You can do it, Ellen!!! I'm rootin' for ya! :D

Oh, and I forgot one contact from yesterday. Went to pay a bill at my car insurance place and gave my agent a new catalogue. Have actually been keeping her in the loop of PC news as she says her and another lady at work want to have a show....just hasn't happened yet, but it will, when the time is right!

Off topic....I added business insurance to my vehicle so I can advertise on it and it only cost me and extra 15 bucks! :D

Had one contact yesterday morning. My catalog host forgot to bring her stuff to work (where we were meeting to close her show). One of her male co-workers was in the break room while we were talking. He and his wife love PC, but they hadn't seen a catalog in a while. Since my host was having her mom take orders at the factory where she works, my host hadn't talked it up at her workplace. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Will they never learn? Gave the guy a catalog and told him that if he couldn't make a decision by Thursday (when we'll close this host's show), another co-worker is doing an October catalog show. He can always order from her. Most of my contacts were at a show. There were 14 guests, and the host is seriously considering giving PC a try. I answered her questions and concerns. We'll close on Monday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. She'd make an excellent consultant.

DH is now on me to make the calls! he took our oldest DS to his practice last night, so that I "could get on the phone and book some shows to carry us thru this economy". I actually called ALOT of numbers, but couldn't get anyone on the phone aside from 2 recruit leads that I was following up with. I have ZERO shows for October, and 1 for November.
I have an event this weekend and another in 2 weeks, so between calls and that I hope I can get something.

raebates said:
Had one contact yesterday morning. My catalog host forgot to bring her stuff to work (where we were meeting to close her show). One of her male co-workers was in the break room while we were talking. He and his wife love PC, but they hadn't seen a catalog in a while. Since my host was having her mom take orders at the factory where she works, my host hadn't talked it up at her workplace. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Will they never learn? Gave the guy a catalog and told him that if he couldn't make a decision by Thursday (when we'll close this host's show), another co-worker is doing an October catalog show. He can always order from her.

Most of my contacts were at a show. There were 14 guests, and the host is seriously considering giving PC a try. I answered her questions and concerns. We'll close on Monday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. She'd make an excellent consultant.

You should suggest a couples show to him....just a thought! :)

amy07 said:
DH is now on me to make the calls! he took our oldest DS to his practice last night, so that I "could get on the phone and book some shows to carry us thru this economy". I actually called ALOT of numbers, but couldn't get anyone on the phone aside from 2 recruit leads that I was following up with. I have ZERO shows for October, and 1 for November.
I have an event this weekend and another in 2 weeks, so between calls and that I hope I can get something.

Good luck Amy!! YOU CAN DO IT!! :D Sounds like your DH is supportive....that's great!

Suggested it. He definitely wasn't interested. He did seem enthralled by the BBQ tools, though.

That's too bad. That would be fun! You may get a good order from him though! :)

Got my three contacts and a bit of host coaching done today. Arranged for a couple of returns/exchanges as a result of my CCCs.

My MIA catalog host and I finally connected. We'll be closing her show this weekend. I talked with my Saturday morning host. She's already got $249 in orders. She's really excited. I told her, "We've been talking about you joining my team. I'm telling you, you're a natural!" We'll be talking on Saturday. Trust me!

Had 2 contacts today. I stopped at the store on the way home from the doctor's office. I went to place my brochure holder (with mini-catties) on the back side of my van, when the lady who was parked next to me asked me what that was, "oh is that Pampered Chef?" Turns out she is looking for some pans, so I told her about the September host special. I gave her a catty host packet and got her contact info. She just had a baby, so a catalog show works best for her. As I was talking to her, another lady walks up and asks me if I sell PC (I had a small auto sticker on my window (Nancy's artwork). I got her info and gave her a catty. She is going to talk to her friend about having a show together.

I made no phone calls today. (except to a clustermate who I am doing a booth with on Saturda) I have a stomach bug, and have been feeling nauseaus (sp?).

raebates said:
I had three contacts today, but didn't make my CCCs. The Furry Guy's niece turns 14 on Wednesday. Ages 13-15 is celebrated in some way by lots of cultures, so I wanted to mark the event. We bought her a small piece of jewelry, and I took her to The Cheesecake Factory. (Thanks for the idea, Janet.) It was nice to have the chance to get to know her. I know about her, but I didn't really know her.

Hey - just saw this - glad it worked out!

Okay, today was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

First, I get a call this afternoon from a lady who got my name from my recruiter who is no longer doing PC. She wanted to book a show. So, she booked for October 30. I'm thinkin' "okay, this rocks, never had that happen before!" :)

Tonight, I get home and check my VM and a past host, who I called a couple of weeks ago to give her the new catalogue had left me a message because her Mom wants to have a show on November 7, if I'm free. WOO HOO! This day is great!

Well, it gets better. I talked to last Friday's host and she wants to keep her show open 'til Friday, because she has a couple more orders to come and she's at $700 in sales now. SWEET!! :D She tells me also that one of her guests wants to book a show, so I call her and she books for November 3!!! WOO HOO....that's 3 shows now!

In the meantime, I am following up with some guests from my show on the 13th who wanted to book shows so I can get them in the system, because we're closing that show tonight. Well, I booked 2 more shows - one for November 21 and the other for October 20!!!!!!!

And then, to top off my awesome day, I close my show from the 13th at .... are you ready? ....

$1,050.42!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

So, for October, I have 6 shows booked....never had that many in a month. I only need to book 2 more to reach my goal of 8. And, I have 2 for November already. My business is finally takin' off!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm done braggin' now! :p

GREAT JOB MARIE-FRANCE!!! That's great!!!

PChefPEI said:
Pick your head back up....today is a new day! :D

You can do it, Ellen!!! I'm rootin' for ya! :D

Thank you! I didn't get too much PC stuff done today b/c I was just too busy with family/church stuff but I did find out from one of my upcoming hosts that one of her guests that is coming already knows she wants to book a show! :thumbup:

The other pc contacts today were team and host coaching.

WOW Mary-France! That is amazing! Share some of that PC mojo with us will ya!? LOL!

PChefPEI said:
So, for October, I have 6 shows booked....never had that many in a month. I only need to book 2 more to reach my goal of 8. And, I have 2 for November already. My business is finally takin' off!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm done braggin' now! :p

Wow Marie-France what a day. I closed a show tonight with my highest sales over $800, and a possible catalog booking with her friend from another town near 1 hour away. I needed this.

only 1 contact yesterday.

I dropped off 2 host packets. That was the extent of my contacts today! :)

I had four contacts. As the result of one I was able to take care of a customer care issue. One resulted in an October catalog show. One was with the guy from the conversation on Tuesday (see post #773). He placed an order because he didn't want to wait. The catalog host hadn't had a chance to get together with her mom to get the orders. She may just add the orders to a co-worker's October show. Since she was interested in cookware, I let her know that we still had some time for her to earn the 60% off. We'll see what she decides.

I am off to do a show now... I will get my contacts there hopefully!

product adjustments today and 1 referral. Will call her tomorrow.......oh, and team calls.

No contacts for me yesterday. I am dealing with a stomach bug and was taking medicine that caused drowsiness, so I took advantage of it and was in bed for most of the day.

Hope you feel better soon, Brenda! :(

Okay, slack day today...closed a show at $747. My total for the month, with just four shows was $2900!!! I'm very happy with that! :)

Show tonight. Seven in attendance. It's a crowd that's notoriously frugal, so the sales are low so far. However, I got a call from my host for tomorrow morning. She already has $349 in sales and expects a $90 order tomorrow night. She's psyched!

no calls tonight. Marital bliss took control of our house. I kept tripping over the cord that still attaches my husband to his parents ***sarcasm intended*****

Had a show tonight...$900 in sales but not one solid booking...drat!

I did get a lady to take some books so she can collect $150 to get the appetizer plate/caddy for 60% off. Hopefully that will pan out.

On to October now...

My show today was FANTASTIC! $900 in sales, 5 bookings, and one recruit lead! I just had such a great time~can't wait to do it all again on Thursday! I made some great leads from this one and plan to do big MAC calls tomorrow evening!

Great show this morning. The host had 8 guests. When I walked in the door she had $322.25 in sales (plus one $20 order she needs to collect payment for). Sales at the show were $322.75. She has at least three more solid orders waiting. Two bookings, plus she wants to book her own for March. However, I might not get those shows--she's seriously considering signing. We'll close on Tuesday. If she doesn't sign now, it's a definite future possibility.

Yay, Rae, Meg and Ellen for some great shows!

I had a booth at a street festival yesterday. Shared it with a clustermate until noon, had it by myself from 12-2:30, and then shared it with my director until 5pm. I got 19 leads to follow up with, including a potential recruit. Half of those leads came during the time I had the booth to myself :).

amy07 said:
no calls tonight. Marital bliss took control of our house. I kept tripping over the cord that still attaches my husband to his parents ***sarcasm intended*****

LOL! That made me laugh....do we have the same DH?? ;)

Congrats on all your great shows, everyone! You guys are doing awesome.

I didn't really get any contacts made on the weekend. Back at it tomorrow! :D

<h2>What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?</h2><p>The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.</p><h2>What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.</p><h2>What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?</h2><p>This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.</p><h2>What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.</p><h2>How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?</h2><p>To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.</p>

Related to Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?

The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.

What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?

The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.

What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?

This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.

What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?

Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.

How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?

To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
43 44 45 46 47
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefLisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara