• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reactivating Consultants for Fall: My Experience

In summary, Clearing cookies allows for multiple voting in the Silly Cakes Contest, where a friend's daughter is currently behind a pink cat in votes. The link to her page may have changed and some issues with displaying pictures have occurred. Consultants have also been reactivating for the fall and holiday season, with directors keeping them in the communication loop and offering support for restarting their businesses. Recognition and occasional phone calls have been effective in encouraging reactivation.
DebPC
Staff member
Anyone have consultants reactivate for the fall?I have had 3- I hope they keep it going!

I had 2 in October!!!:D

1 reactivated this month with 2 shows!

She works at Chrysler here and they are laying off 1600 people today.... hope she's not one of them!

Is there anything in particular you, as directors, ase saying to or doing with/for these consultants to get them going again?

Can't say that I have. I keep them in the email loop and try to make a phone call here and there but you just never know what they'll do!

I have 2 who reactivated in October and 1, possibly 2, that are planning to reactivate in November (both have scheduled shows so that is always a good sign).

I think the key is to always keep them in your communication loop just like they WERE active.

And, when I have someone reactivate, it is a big recognition feature in my newsletter. I also always have some type of tag line for the inactives to feel comfortable contacting me on how to restart their biz if needed. I do try to call each inactive once a quarter to check in by phone.

A few of the reactivated gals I have good hopes that they'll stay active...the other two, I'm thinking they'll just give it a whirl for holiday money.

Can you post your tagline for them to recontact you? Great idea!

If you clear your cookies, you can vote more than once.

My friends daughter is Goldilocks at the end of the page. The last time she checked the votes today she was about 20 votes behind a pink cat.

http://sillycakescontest.womansday.com/Default.aspx?directory=772&sortorder=Ascending&dirsortorder=Ascending&page=34

Ok, I'll vote again - please also vote for Asher on all your e-mail accounts too! :) Thanks!

I voted and am going to do it again!!!

jrstephens said:
If you clear your cookies, you can vote more than once.

My friends daughter is Goldilocks at the end of the page. The last time she checked the votes today she was about 20 votes behind a pink cat.

http://sillycakescontest.womansday.com/Default.aspx?directory=772&sortorder=Ascending&dirsortorder=Ascending&page=34

I can find her on this link - did she move pages????

I know I voted using it earlier...grr...

I am looking too - where is the picture?

If you vote again without clearing your cookies it does not show the pic. That is waht it did for me.

I just left her message b/c today I cannot get anything to display. The contest may have ended.

Just had 3 reactivate as well for the holidays. Love that!

Related to Reactivating Consultants for Fall: My Experience

1. How do I reactivate as a consultant for fall?

To reactivate as a consultant for fall, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Reactivate" button next to your consultant status. You will then be prompted to review and update your personal information and pay the reactivation fee.

2. How much does it cost to reactivate as a consultant for fall?

The reactivation fee for consultants varies depending on your previous consultant status and length of time since your last active season. The fee can range from $39 to $99.

3. Will I have to purchase a new starter kit when I reactivate as a consultant for fall?

If you have been inactive for less than one year, you will not need to purchase a new starter kit. However, if you have been inactive for over a year, you will need to purchase a new starter kit to reactivate as a consultant.

4. Can I still use my previous consultant materials and supplies when I reactivate for fall?

Yes, you can still use your previous consultant materials and supplies when you reactivate for fall. However, we recommend checking for any updates or changes to products and catalogs since your last active season.

5. Will I have access to the same resources and support as a reactivated consultant for fall?

Yes, as a reactivated consultant for fall, you will have access to the same resources and support as any active consultant. This includes the Consultant Resource Center, training and tools, and support from your upline and fellow consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies