• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kite Runner Being Made as Movie

In summary, the new recruit was activated last Wednesday and is now under the downline of the director she wanted to be with.
DebPC
Staff member
Just had this happen. A member of my team did a show to reactivateJust had this happen. A member of my team did a show to reactivate 10/28. She knew there was someone attending that wanted to sign . So she talked with her, and gave her info. The possible recruit tried to sign up online under that consultant on the 29th. But my consultant hadn't turned in the show yet and wasn't active-so all of us got emails from home office advising us of this. My consultants show was received on 11/1. She was just reactivated yesturday 11/12! The signing consultant tried everyday to sign up under her recruiter and was denied. She really wanted to get started so she signed under no one and was luckiliy assigned to my director.

I talked with home office today. They admited it was a long time for her to be re-activated and if all 3 parties agree- she can be switched. I just explained everything to my director and she is cool with it. Whew!

I was just stunned when it took this long for her to be re-activated- I wanted to let everyone know.

I'm glad to hear they are making it right!

My goodness! Luckily it works out!

Wow, I'm shocked they are going to reassign her. What great news!

I believe the key is all 3 people involved agreeing to the switch. My consultant, the new consultant and the assigned director. I really lucked out that she got assigned randomly to my director.

I think any ethical director would (should) agree to let her be reassigned to the person she wanted to be with. It's not like the other director would have even talked with the recruit for pete's sake!

Who is excited for this!? I read the ebook a few weeks ago and loved it. Can't wait for the movie.

I think it'll make for an intense movie... it was an intense book. One in which I laughed, cried and breathed with the characters... very vivid... not sure what the reviews will be though...

I heard that this was a really good book. Hmmm maybe watch the movie and then read the book so that i'm not dissapointed? But then I always compare the movie to the book while reading it. So better read the book first.

lkprescott said:
I think it'll make for an intense movie... it was an intense book. One in which I laughed, cried and breathed with the characters... very vivid... not sure what the reviews will be though...

Did you read A Thousand Splendid Suns?

No not yet... haven't had the time to read much of anything lately... still trying to finish The Lazy Man's Guide to Enlightenment and that's a short book! Includes a VERY short version in the back too.. I know, I'm awful, I actually peeked in the back. LOL..

The switch is made- the new recruit showed up under my downline last Wednesday!

Happy Chef said:
The switch is made- the new recruit showed up under my downline last Wednesday!

That's wonderful!:)

1. Will the movie accurately portray the events and themes from the book?

The movie stays true to the main storyline and themes from the book, but some minor changes have been made for a more cinematic experience.

2. Who will be playing the main characters in the movie?

The main character of Amir will be played by Khalid Abdalla and Hassan will be played by Ahmad Khan Mahmoodzada.

3. Will the movie include all the major scenes and characters from the book?

While the movie does cover most of the major scenes and characters from the book, some minor characters and scenes have been left out for the sake of time and flow of the movie.

4. How closely does the movie follow the book's timeline?

The movie follows a similar timeline as the book, but some events may be condensed or slightly rearranged for a smoother storytelling experience.

5. Will the movie include subtitles for non-English dialogue?

Yes, the movie will include subtitles for all non-English dialogue to ensure that viewers can fully understand and appreciate the story.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shed
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
paigev71
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U