• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant: Delayed Shipping on Supply Order

In summary, it seems that many people are having difficulty getting their orders from HO. It seems that the orders take a long time to ship, and the "Smart Post" option is not very efficient.
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
What's going on with HO? I placed a supply order on 11/2. It had been showing "Picking" for the last week. It finally went out on 11/9--Smart Post--with delivery expected 11/17. That's TWO WEEKS from the time I submitted the supply order. I remember not that long ago I would place a supply order and practically have it by return mail. Anybody else having this problem?

YIKES! I placed one Sunday night for bridal shower aprons that I need on Sunday. It's still showing picked, and I'm getting nervous. (more so now after reading your post!) But I needed to wait until payday to order!

YIKES! I placed one Sunday night for bridal shower aprons that I need on Sunday. It's still showing picked, and I'm getting nervous. (more so now after reading your post!) But I needed to wait until payday to order!

I placed an order on the 2nd, it shipped on the 4th, and I had it on the 5th.

Wow! I placed a supply order over the weekend and is expected to be here tomorrow(11/11).

I would call about that. I too placed a supply order on the 3rd and received it very soon. Sounds like it may have been a small item, if they shipped it Smart Post it basically goes out regular mail which can take a while depending on where you are at from HO.

I also had to wait a long time when it was something small or lightweight. That's when they seem to use SmartPost.

Rec'vd notification overnight that it had shipped and will be here tomorrow. THAT'S what I'm used to and expect!! : )

My biggest annoyance was that they sat on it for over a week before it even went out. It's a good thing I wasn't waiting desperately for my items.

I would be very annoyed too! They should ship out supply orders fast big or small. Most of time it's things that we need right away.

wadesgirl said:
I would call about that. I too placed a supply order on the 3rd and received it very soon. Sounds like it may have been a small item, if they shipped it Smart Post it basically goes out regular mail which can take a while depending on where you are at from HO.

Wrong. It is not "regular mail". It is fedex snail and then to your local PO for delivery. "Smart" Post takes over a week to get here but regular mail (USPS) from Milwaukee (north of Chicago) takes all of 2 days.

...can you tell I am not liking this? It is evidently the cheapest way for HO but it is by far not even close to fast. I've even gotten media mail quicker.

BethCooks4U said:
Wrong. It is not "regular mail". It is fedex snail and then to your local PO for delivery. "Smart" Post takes over a week to get here but regular mail (USPS) from Milwaukee (north of Chicago) takes all of 2 days.

...can you tell I am not liking this? It is evidently the cheapest way for HO but it is by far not even close to fast. I've even gotten media mail quicker.

I don't like it either. I've tracked smart post shipments that have traveled all over the country (like shipped to MI via TX???) before making it to me or to a customer. I've also had them lost for days where they couldn't be tracked.

Me too, I placed mine at the beginning of the month...thinking it would come in time for this weekend (vendor boutique). I hope it comes before saturday! :O It usually takes 6 days from HO to La Mesa.

You'd think it would be cheaper and more efficient (time-wise) to just send the stuff USPS, and forget the Smart Post stuff.

esavvymom said:
You'd think it would be cheaper and more efficient (time-wise) to just send the stuff USPS, and forget the Smart Post stuff.

I'm sure fedex is giving HO a deal for going through them.

My stuff goes up to WI before coming here and often takes wierd routes. lol

Try the 4-8 week wait!!! That's what we get to do overseas. :(

I'm with ya - I placed an order on Nov 3, it didn't ship until Nov 9 and it's not expected for delivery until Nov 19th!!! SIXTEEN days!!?

1. Why is there a delay in shipping my supply order?

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay in shipping your supply order. The delay is due to high demand for our products and an unexpected delay from our suppliers. We are working diligently to fulfill all orders as quickly as possible.

2. How long will the delay be?

The length of the delay may vary depending on the specific products in your order and their availability. Our team is actively working to expedite the shipping process and we will provide updates on the estimated delivery date as soon as possible.

3. Can I cancel my order due to the delay?

If you would like to cancel your order, please reach out to our customer service team. We understand the frustration of the delay and will do our best to accommodate your request.

4. Will I be charged for shipping again if my order is delayed?

No, you will not be charged for shipping again. Your order will still be shipped out to you as soon as possible without any additional fees.

5. Is this delay affecting all Pampered Chef orders?

The delay in shipping is currently only affecting supply orders. Our team is working to resolve the issue and all other orders are being processed and shipped out in a timely manner. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • jbarnhill
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Dawn4
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies