• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Accessing Wish List: Advice for Past Host?

In summary, to access your past host wish list, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Wish List" tab. From there, you can select "Past Host Wish List" to view your previous wish lists. If you are having trouble accessing your wish list, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, please contact customer service for further assistance. You can make changes to your past host wish list at any time by logging in to your account and clicking on the "Wish List" tab. Your past host wish list will be available for one year from the date of your party, after which the items may become unavailable. You can share your past host wish list with others by
gailz2
Gold Member
I have a past host (early May) trying to get into her wish list but is unable to enter with her password. Any advice? I thought they could view it for quite a while.

No - once it's closed, she can't get access it.

You can go in and change the closing date - and then she can access it.

I figured a way around it -- I changed the dates of her party to July and it let me keep her list up for another month after that. Phew. Kind of a silly program that closes their wish list after the party is over. I have two hosts who are booking off each other each 6 months (when new products come out) and they go to other parties in between.

1. How do I access my past host wish list?

To access your past host wish list, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Wish List" tab. From there, you can select "Past Host Wish List" to view your previous wish lists.

2. I am having trouble accessing my wish list, what should I do?

If you are having trouble accessing your wish list, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I still make changes to my past host wish list?

Yes, you can make changes to your past host wish list at any time. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Wish List" tab to access and edit your wish list.

4. How long will my past host wish list be available?

Your past host wish list will be available for one year from the date of your party. After one year, the items on your wish list will no longer be reserved for you and may become unavailable.

5. Can I share my past host wish list with others?

Yes, you can share your past host wish list with friends and family by clicking on the "share" button next to your wish list. You can share via email, social media, or by copying the link to your wish list and sending it directly to others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• INGonzalez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • sassypip