• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for Fairs: Register Now to Avoid the Chaos!

In summary, this parody thread is asking for advice on how to deal with someone who is attractive to them, but has issues. The first person gives some advice on how to deal with the situation, while the second person provides a humorous summary.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Register here so we can talk you out of it.

Okay, it's a parody thread that called out to me. It's been a long night.

Are they really that bad. :shock:

Parody threads? Nah.

;) You are too much! :)

Actually, I'm pretty reasonably priced.

Dear KG,

I am seriously attracted to the Pillsbury Dough Boy and knead some advice to avoid a sticky situation.

Leggy

Dear Leggy,I fear your attraction is half baked. He has some serious issues, you must punch him down and cover him in a warm place to get him to rise again. If you're willing to go through all that, he's good for a dozen rolls.For simplicity, I suggest you go over to the freezer section and pick up a Red Baron. KG

oh crap, i am laughing too hard to type...i have to go get some work done if i have any hope of being ready for tonight's show...

i humbly pass the humor baton to the next poor lovelorn soul...

Dear KG,

I was looking for a rich man, and can't decide between Ben or Jerry. I don't want to be frozen out of a relationship, so how should I approach them?

Thanks,
Caramel Carol

Dear Caramel,Why would you want to get involved with someone who spends most of his time with fruits and nuts? Neither is worth going bananas over.Oh, and don't get any funny ideas about the Blue Bunny.KG

Dear KG -

My light's been flashing for the Energizer Bunny for some time now, but I afraid he only listens to the beat of his own drum. Any ideas on what kind of carrots I can dangle in front of him?

Signed,
Sweet Melody

Dear Melody,If you can sing his tune you can catch him. I'd try to lure him into a Duracell and latch the door behind him.If you can win his heart, he'll keep going and going and going and going and going...KGPS - If that doesn't work out for ya, I hear Ray O. Vac is back on the market.

Related to Preparing for Fairs: Register Now to Avoid the Chaos!

1. How should I prepare for a fair?

To prepare for a fair, it's important to make sure you have all the necessary supplies and materials. This includes products to showcase, order forms, business cards, and any promotional materials. It's also a good idea to have a well-stocked and organized display to attract customers.

2. How can I make my booth stand out?

One way to make your booth stand out is by having visually appealing displays and using eye-catching colors. You can also offer interactive demonstrations or samples to engage customers and draw them to your booth. Additionally, having a clear and concise message or theme for your booth can help it stand out from the crowd.

3. Do I need to have a theme for my booth?

While having a theme for your booth is not necessary, it can be helpful in creating a cohesive and memorable experience for customers. This could be anything from a specific product line or theme, to a color scheme or brand message.

4. How can I attract more customers to my booth?

In addition to having a visually appealing and interactive booth, you can also attract customers by offering special promotions or discounts, hosting a raffle or giveaway, or partnering with other vendors for cross-promotion. Utilizing social media and promoting your participation in the fair beforehand can also help attract more customers.

5. What should I do after the fair is over?

After the fair, it's important to follow up with any potential customers or leads you may have gathered. This could be through email, phone calls, or social media. It's also a good idea to evaluate your results and gather feedback from customers to improve your booth for future fairs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam