• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easily Type the Registered Symbol: Ctrl+Alt+R Tip for Goofballs

In summary, the registered symbol, or ®, is used to indicate that a particular word, phrase, or logo is a registered trademark owned by Pampered Chef. This symbol helps to protect our brand and products from unauthorized use or infringement. The registered symbol is reserved for use on products that are officially registered and owned by Pampered Chef. If you are interested in creating a product with a similar trademark, you will need to go through the legal process of registering it. You can check for the registered symbol on the product itself or on its packaging. You can also search our official trademark database online to see a list of our registered trademarks. The registered symbol only needs to be used once when a trademark is first mentioned in a document or on a
WLMcCoy
I'm sure this is on here a million times & I know, I'm goofy, but I finally figured out how to make the 'Registered' Symbol w/out copy & paste! hehe

For those of you goofballs like me who didn't know.. It's Ctrl+Alt+R

=D

You can also do Alt 0174.

testing ® Yup, that works :)

in word at least, doesn't (r) work too? I usually just cut & paste :p

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this helpful tip with us. As a fellow consultant, I know how important it is to have all the right symbols for our recipes and presentations. I'm sure this will be very useful for many of us who didn't know about this shortcut. Thanks again for sharing and happy cooking!

What is the purpose of the registered symbol in Pampered Chef products?

The registered symbol, or ®, is used to indicate that a particular word, phrase, or logo is a registered trademark owned by Pampered Chef. This symbol helps to protect our brand and products from unauthorized use or infringement.

Can I use the registered symbol on my own products?

No, the registered symbol is reserved for use on products that are officially registered and owned by Pampered Chef. If you are interested in creating a product with a similar trademark, you will need to go through the legal process of registering it.

How do I know if a product is trademarked by Pampered Chef?

You can check for the registered symbol on the product itself or on its packaging. You can also search our official trademark database online to see a list of our registered trademarks.

Do I need to include the registered symbol every time I use a Pampered Chef trademark?

No, the registered symbol only needs to be used once when a trademark is first mentioned in a document or on a product. After that, you can use the trademark without the symbol. However, it is important to always use the trademark in the correct way to maintain its protection.

What should I do if I see someone else using the registered symbol on their products?

If you come across a product using the registered symbol that you believe is not owned by Pampered Chef, please contact us immediately. We take trademark infringement very seriously and will take appropriate action to protect our brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies