• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for a Job at Trader Joe's - Fingers Crossed!

In summary, Ann is looking for a new job and her husband is getting impatient. She has applied to a few jobs and is hoping for the best. She is also hoping to keep her current show schedule.
Hey, I have a new customer in Wyoming, MI, too! Never heard of it before today...

Want us to make a couple of calls on your behalf? Not calls that would say, oh, I don't know...threaten them for not choosing you or anything like that, but just calls touting your praises?

hee-hee...

Ann, your parents may not have planned you, but that doesn't mean you weren't supposed to be here. The world would be much less interesting without you. You have nothing to prove. Of course, I say that as someone who spent waaaay too much of her life trying to please others and failing miserably. It wasn't until I was in my 30's that I discovered that I was the reason my parents "had" to get married. (We always knew the date of our parents' anniversary, but never the year. Duh!) It was then that I realized that the not-so-subtle disapproval and disappointment from my mom had very little to do with what I did and everything to do with the fact that I was born a source of embarrassment. I found that oddly freeing.

raebates said:
Of course, I say that as someone who spent waaaay too much of her life trying to please others and failing miserably. It wasn't until I was in my 30's that I discovered that I was the reason my parents "had" to get married. (We always knew the date of our parents' anniversary, but never the year. Duh!) It was then that I realized that the not-so-subtle disapproval and disappointment from my mom had very little to do with what I did and everything to do with the fact that I was born a source of embarrassment. I found that oddly freeing.

You know Rae this statement gave me a bit of insight.... I wonder if this is why my mom was so uptight about always wanting everything to look perfect? For me to be perfect? (which lord knows I am the furthest thing from!!!) For a long time I felt that the less "perfect" I was the more dissapointed she was in me. She did one "out of the norm/embarrasing" thing in her life, but... it's not about me really now is it? Hmmmmm something to ponder...

Sorry about the hijack... but who knew I would have an epiphany on CS?

First, it wouldn't truly be a CS thread if it didn't get hijacked. Second, I often receive epiphanies on CS. Epiphanies and laughter that makes stuff shoot out of my mouth and nose.Finally, I realized a few years ago that most people are dealing with their own issues, including parents. After all, I have issues, and I'm a parent. I have plenty on my plate to just deal with my own struggles, move on, and grow.

<h2>1. What is "Prayers for a Job at Trader Joe's - Fingers Crossed!"?</h2><p>"Prayers for a Job at Trader Joe's - Fingers Crossed!" is a post on the Pampered Chef forum where the poster is asking for prayers and positive thoughts for a job opportunity at Trader Joe's. </p><h2>2. Why is the poster asking for prayers and positive thoughts?</h2><p>The poster is asking for prayers and positive thoughts because they have applied for a job at Trader Joe's and would really like to get the job. They are also hoping that the employer will be understanding about their current job as a Pampered Chef consultant.</p><h2>3. What type of job is the poster applying for at Trader Joe's?</h2><p>The poster is applying for a position at Trader Joe's doing food demos. They mention that it would be a "total blast" if they got the job.</p><h2>4. How did the manager react to the poster's application?</h2><p>The manager who checked the poster's application was impressed when the poster mentioned that they demo cooking tools for their home business. This also led to a discussion about the need for a regular schedule to maintain their current job. </p><h2>5. What is the bonus mentioned in the post?</h2><p>The bonus mentioned in the post is that employees at Trader Joe's receive a 10% discount in the store. This could be a great benefit for the poster as they could save on groceries while working at Trader Joe's.</p>

Related to Prayers for a Job at Trader Joe's - Fingers Crossed!

1. What is "Prayers for a Job at Trader Joe's - Fingers Crossed!"?

"Prayers for a Job at Trader Joe's - Fingers Crossed!" is a post on the Pampered Chef forum where the poster is asking for prayers and positive thoughts for a job opportunity at Trader Joe's.

2. Why is the poster asking for prayers and positive thoughts?

The poster is asking for prayers and positive thoughts because they have applied for a job at Trader Joe's and would really like to get the job. They are also hoping that the employer will be understanding about their current job as a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. What type of job is the poster applying for at Trader Joe's?

The poster is applying for a position at Trader Joe's doing food demos. They mention that it would be a "total blast" if they got the job.

4. How did the manager react to the poster's application?

The manager who checked the poster's application was impressed when the poster mentioned that they demo cooking tools for their home business. This also led to a discussion about the need for a regular schedule to maintain their current job.

5. What is the bonus mentioned in the post?

The bonus mentioned in the post is that employees at Trader Joe's receive a 10% discount in the store. This could be a great benefit for the poster as they could save on groceries while working at Trader Joe's.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
Replies