• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pineapple Upside Down Cake With 7Up?

In summary, the person asked at work what kind of cake he wanted for his bday this month, and the person told him they would just make it in the microwave with the stoneware fluted pan. The person then said that he wanted a Pineapple upside down cake, but not just any pineapple upside down cake one that is made with 7up. So can anybody help me out here, I have never heard of this, and I don't know if it can be made in the microwave.
jdavis
OK, I asked someone at work what kind of cake he wanted for his bday this month, :rolleyes: and I was telling him I would just make it in the microwave with the stoneware fluted pan, and of course he said something I didn't know how to make. He said that he wanted a Pineapple upside down cake, but not just any pineapple upside down cake one that is made with 7up. So can anybody help me out here, I have never heard of this, and I don't know if it can be made in there. Thanks!

if im thinking right i dont think you would be able to put it in the microwave but you can try it out but if you are doing dutch oven pinapple upside down cake i believe you put the pineapple on the bottom then dry cake mox the sprite then put in oven and cook i dont think it will work in the microwave because it needs the moister but i would try it and let me know how it goes i just did a peach dutch oven cake lastnight in the oven and it was good and worked out great

I mix 1 can of 7up 1 yellow cake mix. mix togeather put brown sugar and Pineapples on bottom . Pour cake mix on top and cook. I have made this in the oven, before its great I am going to try it in the Microwave now.
It is a weight watcher recipe.

Do you make it in the Professional Family Skillet? If so, at what temp. and for how long? Do you follow box time and temp. instructions? Sounds like a great easy demo recipe to show off some cookware!

7Up Pineapple Upside Down Cake
dawn424383 said:
Do you make it in the Professional Family Skillet? If so, at what temp. and for how long? Do you follow box time and temp. instructions? Sounds like a great easy demo recipe to show off some cookware!
Yes, follow the time & temp of the box. My oven is squirlley, so I set it at 365 :) .
I have also put it in the 10" skillet. Just increase the cooking time by about 5-7 minutes.

SO YOU JUST PUT THE CAKE MIX AND 7-UP IN IT. YOU DON'T PUT OIL OR EGGS? COULD SOMEONE SEND ME THE RECEIPE? THANKS

CRYSTAL WALLACE
[email protected]

1. How do I make the Pineapple Upside Down Cake with 7Up?

To make the Pineapple Upside Down Cake with 7Up, you will need a can of pineapple rings, maraschino cherries, yellow cake mix, 7Up, and butter. Follow the instructions on the cake mix box and substitute the water with 7Up. Pour the batter over the pineapple and cherries in a greased pan and bake according to the package instructions.

2. Can I use a different type of soda instead of 7Up?

Yes, you can use any lemon-lime soda of your choice in place of 7Up. However, keep in mind that the flavor may vary slightly depending on which soda you use.

3. Do I need to drain the pineapple rings before using them?

Yes, it is recommended to drain the pineapple rings before using them in the cake. This will prevent the cake from becoming too moist and soggy.

4. Can I use fresh pineapple instead of canned?

Yes, you can use fresh pineapple instead of canned. However, make sure to slice the pineapple into thin rings and remove the core before using it in the cake.

5. How do I know when the cake is done baking?

You can check if the cake is done by inserting a toothpick into the center. If it comes out clean, the cake is done. You can also lightly press the center of the cake, and if it springs back, it is done. The baking time may vary depending on your oven, so make sure to keep an eye on the cake and check it regularly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cochef
  • SPAMSTIME
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME
  • AJPratt