• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pineapple Upside Down Cake in Lbp

In summary, to make Pineapple Upside Down Cake in Lbp, you will need a 9-inch round baking pan, butter, brown sugar, pineapple slices, maraschino cherries, yellow cake mix, and eggs. Melt the butter in the pan, sprinkle brown sugar, arrange pineapple slices and cherries. Prepare cake mix according to package instructions and pour it over the pineapple. Bake for 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees F. Let it cool for 10 minutes before flipping it onto a serving plate. You can use fresh pineapple for this recipe by cutting it into rings and making sure they are not too thick. It is recommended to grease the pan before adding the cake batter and you can use a different
ChefPaulaB
Has anyone ever made a Pineapple Upside Down Cake in the Large Bar Pan? I have to make it for my nieces 16th b-day party and she has about 22 kids coming, so I thought if I made it in the LBP it would go further, otherwise I'll probably have to make 2 of them. Any thoughts on this? Tips? TIA!!!

do you have a large enough platter to flip in onto?

pamperedlinda said:
do you have a large enough platter to flip in onto?

:blushing:Oh! Good Point! Actually, now that I think about it, I do... it's not "technically" a platter, more like a tray, but it would work, and it would look cool on it...

I think I would test it out a few days before the party- just to make sure it worked.
Otherwise, maybe you could split/make it in one of the Deep Dish Square pan if you have it and make two to put side by side?

Hi there! Yes, I have made a Pineapple Upside Down Cake in the Large Bar Pan before and it turned out great! It's definitely a great option for a larger group, as it can serve quite a few people. My tip would be to make sure you grease the pan well before adding the cake batter, as the caramelized pineapple can stick if not properly greased. Also, make sure to let the cake cool for a bit before flipping it over onto a serving platter. I hope this helps and happy baking!

1. How do I make Pineapple Upside Down Cake in Lbp?

To make Pineapple Upside Down Cake in Lbp, you will need a 9-inch round baking pan, butter, brown sugar, pineapple slices, maraschino cherries, yellow cake mix, and eggs. Melt the butter in the pan, sprinkle brown sugar, arrange pineapple slices and cherries. Prepare cake mix according to package instructions and pour it over the pineapple. Bake for 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees F. Let it cool for 10 minutes before flipping it onto a serving plate.

2. Can I use fresh pineapple for this recipe?

Yes, you can use fresh pineapple for this recipe. Cut the pineapple into rings and use them in place of canned pineapple slices. Make sure the pineapple rings are not too thick, so they cook evenly in the cake.

3. Do I need to grease the pan before adding the cake batter?

Yes, it is recommended to grease the pan before adding the cake batter. This will prevent the cake from sticking to the pan and make it easier to remove once it is done baking.

4. Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of cake mix for this recipe. However, keep in mind that the flavor and texture of the cake will be different. Yellow cake mix is traditionally used for Pineapple Upside Down Cake, but you can experiment with other flavors like chocolate or vanilla.

5. How long does Pineapple Upside Down Cake in Lbp last?

Pineapple Upside Down Cake in Lbp can last for 3-4 days if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Before serving, you can warm it up in the microwave for a few seconds or let it sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes. It is best to consume within 2 days for optimal freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cochef
  • AJPratt
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • SPAMSTIME