• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Patriots Win! Exciting Game & Records Broken

In summary, the Patriots won their game tonight. They broke lots of records and Danielle is happy for her husband.
climbercanoe3
The Patriot's won their game tonight. It was a real good game for both teams!
They broke lots of records tonight too!
Just thought I would share the excitement with the other New Englanders on here!

DH is not a Patriots fan, but told me about winning 16 games in a row, and all the records they broke. I'm really happy for you! :)

not a happy household, Giant fans live here........but it was an exceptional game. Glad I went to bed when the Giants were still ahead....

Tom Brady is still a jerk. I love how when asked what the highlight of the year was for him he said "uh, 16 and o!". Maybe it's just me, but I would've thought the birth of his son would be the number one highlight. Again, maybe it's just me....

I am so excited about the Patriots win!!! They have worked hard as a team and it showed last night. As for what Tom Brady said, when he is interviewed after just winning his 16 straight game by a sports reported they dont want to here about his baby.

I am sure when he is interviewed by People or US magazine he will talk about the Patriots but also his baby. As I have said before we don't live in his world we don't know what is going on. Cut the guy some slack.

I couldnt agree more with Danielle. Not because my DH likes the Giants, but because of his demeanor. I dont know why all the women swoon over him...ugh!

First I have to say this thread is about the Patriots. You ladies that hate Tom Brady are the ones that are bringing him up!
During the game yesterday Moss missed a catch that could have been a big deal. Later when asked Tom said it was his fault because he threw a bad ball , he did not say Randy had a bad catch. How is that pompous and full of him self. He is all about the team. There is no "I" in team. So for him to talk about his baby in the middle of the game interview would be all about him. The thread was titled yahoo Patriots, not lets rag on Tom Brady!

YAY PATRIOTS!!!!!!!! I am not so in to football but my husband is! I am happy that he is happy!!!:D

Sorry we offended you Keri-lyn

Thanks Vanessa. I wasn't offended, just annoyed. It seems that there are always a few that have strong opinons or issues with Tom Brady that need to zip it. :) Or start their own I hate Tom Brady club. Let us be happy for our team!

I'll tell you that was a nail biting game--I don't bite my nails but if I were the kind that did I would have! Both teams played very well and being a New England fan I am happy the Patriots won! I really hope they can continue their winning streak in the playoffs and get to the superbowl!

Like I said before, maybe it's just me.

Weren't they caught video taping other teams or something? My husband brings that up every time they win. He is not a Patriots or Belichek (sp?) fan at all. But, that is the world we live in, not everyone has to like the same team!

Yes that was during the first week of the season. They took they tape, so they never even got to review it. They were fined, Belichick was fined and they lost their first round draft pick. They screwed up and they paid for it.
What does that have to do with us saying we like the Patriots and we are excited for them.
If you do not like the Patriots, then don't respond to a Patriots thread!

mpkegley said:
Weren't they caught video taping other teams or something? My husband brings that up every time they win. He is not a Patriots or Belichek (sp?) fan at all. But, that is the world we live in, not everyone has to like the same team!

not trying to cause an uproar here........but every team "cheats"...the Pats just caught.....and they did pay. :blushing:

I'm not a New Englander anymore.........but was born there and I have family there....

I am a Pats fan, and have been since I was little....................yes, and I live in cheesehead country.....:eek: it's hard to be a Pats fan when you live in Packer Country..........but I still do it.

people hate winners..............and that's why so many hate the Pats......
and you're right.............there is no "I" in team.........and that entire team is exactly that - a team, and very modest at that.

Sorry for the rant..............but I DO love the Pats!!! And I am thrilled that they are 16-0!!!! :D

they must be doing something right................

Chef Michelle D said:
I am so excited about the Patriots win!!! They have worked hard as a team and it showed last night. As for what Tom Brady said, when he is interviewed after just winning his 16 straight game by a sports reported they dont want to here about his baby.

I am sure when he is interviewed by People or US magazine he will talk about the Patriots but also his baby. As I have said before we don't live in his world we don't know what is going on. Cut the guy some slack.

I agree 110% -

Go PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

climbercanoe3 said:
Yes that was during the first week of the season. They took they tape, so they never even got to review it. They were fined, Belichick was fined and they lost their first round draft pick. They screwed up and they paid for it.
What does that have to do with us saying we like the Patriots and we are excited for them.
If you do not like the Patriots, then don't respond to a Patriots thread!

yeah - what she said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angel:

I didn't say that I didn't like them, just making an observation. Excuse me for making a comment, I was just asking about that because I keep hearing that from my husband. I guess I will have to watch what I ask from now on when it is not a PC thread.

He is not a Patriots or Belichek (sp?) fan at all. But, that is the world we live in, not everyone has to like the same team!
__________Whether you said you didn't like them or you said your husband didn't is really the same thing. It was still a negative comment about the Patriots.
Maybe it was my perception of your question, but it was followed with a negative comment so it seemed like more of a rhetorical question to me. In my mind proving the point that there was dislike for the team.
Comments are not un-welcome in non-PC threads. It just happens that we had already been discussing how people do not have to post negative ones, since we are happy for this team.

That is exactly why I said that not everyone has to like the same team. I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes by anything that I said, I didn't know that there was a problem with expressing opinions, whether mine or my husbands. I didn't really mean for it to sound negative, by any means, I was just asking about the whole "cheating" deal. Don't worry, I will be more careful when I ask questions or anything when it has nothing to do with PC. Maybe we just caught each other on a bad day, but this really upsets me because I really didn't mean anything bad about anything.

Related to Patriots Win! Exciting Game & Records Broken

1. How did the Patriots win the game?

The Patriots won the game by playing a strong offensive and defensive game, making key plays and scoring more points than their opponent.

2. What records were broken during the game?

Several records were broken during the game, including the most passing yards by a quarterback in a Super Bowl, the most receptions by a player in a Super Bowl, and the most combined yards in a Super Bowl.

3. Who were the standout players for the Patriots in the game?

Quarterback Tom Brady had a standout performance, breaking multiple records and leading the team to victory. Wide receiver Julian Edelman also had an impressive game, making several key catches and setting a new record for most receptions in a Super Bowl.

4. How did the game affect the Patriots' overall record for the season?

The win in the Super Bowl helped the Patriots finish the season with a 14-5 record, including regular season and playoff games.

5. Will there be any special edition Pampered Chef products or recipes to celebrate the Patriots' win?

At this time, we do not have any specific products or recipes planned to celebrate the Patriots' win, but keep an eye out on our website and social media for any updates or promotions related to the Super Bowl victory.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • lovescooking
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies