• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Party Planning Across Borders: Can I Help a Canadian Friend?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can help your Canadian friend host a party and they can purchase products through your party. There may be some differences in product availability and pricing, but your consultant can assist with navigating these differences. Shipping and delivery can be arranged for direct shipment to your friend's address in Canada, and you can still earn host rewards for a cross-border party.
jennifer34691
I am a US consultant but was approached by a friend in Canada asking to do a party. Am I able to do this? Can they order on my website?

Nope, Pampered Chef US will not ship to Canada and Pampered Chef Canada will not ship to the US.
You could do the show, but you'd have to have it shipped to you and then ship it to Canada yourself - and that's very expensive.

Let us know where she is, maybe one of lives close enough to do it?? I am in Toronto if that helps. PM me if so.

Misty
/mealswithmisty

Is there anyway you can meet your friend half way when the products come in?

AJPratt said:
Is there anyway you can meet your friend half way when the products come in?

Florida to Canada is a pretty long trip. Even meeting half way.

I'm in a border area (my day job is actually less than a mile from the Detroit/Windsor tunnel), and I've heard of consultants having items shipped to them, then taking them across the border. I'd be afraid of being caught by customs. "Excuse me, what is this knife for?" :eek:

When she was asked to do a show, I thought she meant a cooking show. Duh!

When I called HO about doing this since I was making a trip to Canada to visit friends and thought why not do a show they told me that I was not allowed to do that and if my friends were interested in a show they could help me find a consultant.

Related to Party Planning Across Borders: Can I Help a Canadian Friend?

1. Can I host a Pampered Chef party for my Canadian friend?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can absolutely help your Canadian friend host a party. We have consultants in both the United States and Canada, so we can assist you in planning a successful cross-border party.

2. Will my Canadian friend be able to purchase Pampered Chef products?

Yes, your Canadian friend can purchase Pampered Chef products through your party. We have a special ordering system in place for Canadian customers, and your consultant can assist with any questions or concerns they may have.

3. Are there any differences in products or pricing for Canadian customers?

There are some slight differences in product availability and pricing for Canadian customers, but your consultant can help you navigate these differences and ensure your friend has access to the products they want.

4. How will shipping and delivery work for a cross-border party?

For a cross-border party, the consultant can arrange for direct shipping to your friend's address in Canada. They can also provide estimated delivery times and any additional shipping fees that may apply.

5. Can I earn host rewards for a cross-border party?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for a cross-border party. Your consultant can provide more information on the specific rewards and benefits for hosting a party with a Canadian friend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • minersmix