• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Consultants: Help Me Find "Scoops" - Not Available in the US!

In summary, "Scoops" are pastry scoops sold by Pampered Chef that are designed to make scooping dough and batter easier. They are not available in the US as they are exclusive to Canadian consultants. US customers cannot purchase "Scoops" from Canadian consultants, but there are alternative products available in the US such as cookie scoops, ice cream scoops, and melon ballers. US customers also cannot order "Scoops" online from Canadian consultants, as they are only available for purchase through in-person parties or events. While there are currently no plans to make "Scoops" available in the US, it is possible that they may become available in the future as Pampered Chef regularly updates and adds
minersmix
Calling all Canadian Consultants. You are actually my neighbors if you are anywhere near the Champlain border. I am looking for "Scoops". These are a cream filled candy that I bought for my daughter on one of my shopping trips to Canada. They come in a package of 4 (2 vanilla + 2 Chocolate) and there are little spoons to go with them. They are not available in the States. HELP ME.

Actually, I have bought these at Dollar Tree

Your kidding. At Easter time I looked all over and was going to have to spend like $9-$12 for a package shipped to me. If you see them please let me know or pick them up and I will pay them.

Do you know who the manufacturer of them is?

Melissa, I posted a reply to you on the other thread (remember the highjack:) ). In case you don't get that message, I've only seen them here at Easter, but I'll tkae a look at the store where I typically see them to see if they carry them year round.

i've never even heard of them
what are they?

1. What are "Scoops" and why are they not available in the US?

"Scoops" refer to the pastry scoops sold by Pampered Chef, which are specifically designed to make scooping dough, batter, and other ingredients easier. These scoops are not available in the US because they are a product exclusive to Canadian consultants.

2. Can I purchase "Scoops" from Canadian consultants as a US customer?

Unfortunately, as a US customer, you cannot purchase "Scoops" from Canadian consultants. These products are only available for purchase by Canadian customers or through Canadian consultants.

3. Are there any alternative products to "Scoops" available in the US?

Yes, there are alternative products available in the US that serve a similar purpose to "Scoops". These include cookie scoops, ice cream scoops, and melon ballers, which can also be used for scooping dough and batter.

4. Can I order "Scoops" online from Canadian consultants?

No, as a US customer, you cannot order "Scoops" online from Canadian consultants. These products are only available for purchase through in-person parties or events hosted by Canadian consultants.

5. Are there any plans to make "Scoops" available in the US in the future?

At this time, there are no plans to make "Scoops" available in the US. However, Pampered Chef is constantly updating and adding new products, so it is possible that "Scoops" may become available in the US in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • evvy
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay