• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Key Lime Pie Recipe Requested - Can You Help Amanda?

In summary, Amanda is asking for a Key Lime Pie recipe, but is not sure if she has it. She goes to the US website and finds a recipe. She makes the pie and garnishes it with Cool Whip.
AJ-1
Good Morning my Canadian Friends :)

I posted in the recipe link, but thought I'd ask here as well. Does anyone happen to have a Key Lime Pie recipe??

A friend of mine is doing a show tomorrow night and the host requested 2 recipes (insert both of us rolling our eyes)....one being the pie. She doesn't normally do 2 recipes, but this show came from another consultant who is unable to go....and had already made the arrangements with the host.

Thanks in advance :)

Amanda

I don't think I have this recipe, but I'll check.
have you checked the US site?go to pamperedchef.com
click "worldwide" on top right corner
select United States
mouse over "products" & a drop down bar should appear
click on recipesthey have all sorts of recipes that we can't get on our site.
In the meantime, I'll check the recipes on my Use & Care cards to see if it is there.

Thanks Charity! You rock :)

By the way.......I missed you at conference. I was looking for my fellow East Coasters. You'd think I would have had better luck....hahahaha. Not sure if you remember but a week or so ago I posted in the thread about conference that I'm now in Ont. but from NS. Moving back in a few years!....yahoo! :) :)

Hope all is well!

Amanda

Is this the one you are looking for?

Macadamia Key Lime Pie

Crust:
½ package (15 oz) Refrigerated Pie crusts (1 crust)
½ cup plus 1 tablespoon macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped, divided

Filling:

4 large limes
1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
3-4 drips each green and yellow food coloring
1 container (12 oz) Cool Whip, divided

Garnish: Additional lime slices, remaining Cool Whip, and toasted nuts.

1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. For crust, let pie crust stand at room temperature 15 minutes. Gently unfold onto lightly floured Grooved Cutting Board (floured with Flour Sugar Shaker.) Roll to 11-1/2-inch circle using floured Baker’s Roller. Place crust in Deep Dish Pie Plate, pressing dough into bottom and up sides. Prick bottom and sides using pastry tool.
2. Coarsely chop nuts with Food Chopper. Sprinkle ½ cup of the nuts over bottom of pie crust. Bake 10-11 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cool completely.
3. For filling, zest limes with Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 1 tablespoon zest. Juice limes with Juicer to measure ½ cup juice. Combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in Classic Batter Bowl; whisk until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Stir zest, juice and food coloring into cream cheese mixture; mix well. Fold in 2 cups of the whipped topping using Classic Scraper. Pour mixture into crust. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
4. In Small Saute Pan, toast remaining 1 tablespoon nuts over medium heat until light golden brown, stirring constantly. Remove nuts from pan and cool completely.
5. Garnish with Cool Whip using Easy Accent Decorator and lime slices, if desired. Sprinkle with nuts. Cut into wedges using Slice ‘N Serve.

Note: When I make it, I whisk some softened cream cheese with the Cool Whip. This gives the border garnish more body.

Yield: 8 Servings.

Thank you Brandi!!!! You are awesome :) :)

I really appreciate you pasting here. !!!

Cheers,
Amanda

1. Can you provide a traditional Key Lime Pie recipe?

Yes, we have a delicious traditional Key Lime Pie recipe that is sure to impress. You can find the recipe on our website or in our recipe book.

2. Is your recipe easy to follow for beginners?

Absolutely! Our Key Lime Pie recipe is simple and straightforward, making it perfect for beginners to follow along and create a delicious pie.

3. Can I substitute key limes for regular limes?

While traditional Key Lime Pie is made with key limes, you can certainly use regular limes as a substitute. However, keep in mind that the flavor may be slightly different.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, our Key Lime Pie can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just be sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap to keep it fresh.

5. Can I use a pre-made crust for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a pre-made crust for convenience. However, we highly recommend making your own crust for the best flavor and texture in your Key Lime Pie.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSM
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedGinger
  • k1tchng0ddess
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • mrssyvo