• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help Me Help My Friend!

In summary, the Canadian customer service number is 1-800-342-2433, and they can help with finding an order that was placed through a show in Canada. If you have the sister's name, show name, and approximate time of the show, they should be able to help you. However, I do not think they will send a replacement to a US address. Let us know how it turns out.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Hi all you Canadians!

My good friend has a broken citrus press that she ordered through a show with her sister who lives in London, Ontario. She does not have her receipt, but the press is still under warranty. Is there anyway I can help her get it replaced? She is going to try and find out if her sister knows the consultant's name. Her sister (the host) is called Suzanne Lewis-Kvas.

If there is any other info that I need to get to help her, could you let me know.

TIA!

Annabel

She should be able to call the customer service number in Canada and have the Solution Center or equivalent there help her out. They should be able to look up her order!The Pampered Chef — Canada Corp.
85 Citizen Court, Units 12 & 13
Markham, ON L6G 1A8 Phone: (905) 475-7658
Fax: (905) 475-7966
Web URL: The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

The only problem might be if she is in the US. She'll probably have to get it back to Canada & then someone in Canada will need to get it to solution center. I'm not sure on that, but it's a possibility.

the Support Services number in Canada is 1 800 342 2433 (but they are based in Ill. head office). Since they are based in the US, the return probably won't be an issue.The number listed in an earlier post will not connect her with Support Services -- it's strictly a corporate number where we can reach our Cdn HO people.Hope that helps :)

Thanks so much, I will definitely have her call! I knew you guys could help :)

Thanks Charity for clarifying, I got the information of the PC Canadian website and it didn't clarify. :)

Annabel,

If you call 1-800-342-2433 and give them your sister's name, her friend the host's name and the approximate time of the show (fall 07, spring 06 etc) they should be able to find it and help you from there. I've had to call with just those few details before and they were wonderful!

Will the Canadian HO send a replacement to a US address and vise versa?
I don't think they will, I could be wrong on this though.
I think if your friends sister calls they will send her the replacement and then she will have to send it to your friend/her sister. Let us know how it turns out.

1. How can I support my friend who is going through a tough time?

There are several ways you can support your friend during a difficult time. You can offer a listening ear, provide practical help such as running errands or cooking meals, and remind them that you are there for them. It's also important to respect their boundaries and give them space if they need it.

2. What if my friend doesn't want help or doesn't open up to me?

It can be frustrating when a friend doesn't want help or doesn't open up to you. However, it's important to respect their decision and let them know that you are there for them whenever they are ready. You can also suggest seeking professional help or reaching out to other support systems such as family or a therapist.

3. How can I be there for my friend without getting emotionally drained?

Supporting a friend can be emotionally taxing, so it's important to take care of yourself as well. Set boundaries for yourself and make sure to prioritize your own well-being. You can also seek support from other friends or a therapist to help manage your emotions.

4. What are some helpful things to say to my friend?

It's important to be mindful of your words when supporting a friend. Some helpful things to say include "I'm here for you," "I believe in you," and "I'm proud of you." You can also offer specific help or ask how you can support them.

5. What should I do if my friend is in crisis?

If your friend is in crisis, it's important to take immediate action. Encourage them to seek professional help or contact a crisis hotline. You can also offer to accompany them or call for help on their behalf. Remember to prioritize their safety and well-being above all else.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Mel92504
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • Cindycooks