• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outside Order Form for Orders Shipped to Fpo/Apo Addresses

In summary, an FPO/APO address is a military mailing address used by members of the armed forces and their families stationed overseas. When filling out the Outside Order Form, it is important to include the recipient's name, rank, unit, and nine-digit ZIP code. P.O. Boxes are not accepted for FPO/APO addresses and there are restrictions on what can be shipped, such as firearms and alcohol. Delivery times may vary and it is best to check with the military postal service or your shipping provider for more accurate estimates.
pampered_usmc
I got sick of whiting out the $3.50 or 15% in the shipping and the tax boxes on the order forms that PC gives us. I don't know about you, but most of my customers were pretty confused as to which shipping to pick. To make it easier, I figured I might as well make my own order form. Since I know I'm not the only consultant on a military base, I figured I probably wasn't the only one with the problem. They aren't the fanciest order forms in the world but they will get the job done. Don't forget to put your own information on them!

Hope they make your life a little easier!

Attachments

• April Outside Order Form.doc
    743 KB · Views: 370
  • March Outside Order Form.doc
    126.5 KB · Views: 346
They look great, thanks!

These are the only type of forms I ever use! The ones similar to what is always posted on here, I add my NC tax and my guests love the colorful pictures. I buy pampered partner receipts and mail to each host so that she has them when the boxes come for sorting.
My director taught me this. Works great. And saves money.

1. What is an FPO/APO address?

An FPO (Fleet Post Office) or APO (Army Post Office) address is a military mailing address used by members of the armed forces and their families stationed overseas. These addresses are considered domestic by the military, but for shipping purposes, they are treated as international addresses.

2. How do I fill out the Outside Order Form for FPO/APO addresses?

When filling out the Outside Order Form, please include the recipient's name, rank, unit, and nine-digit ZIP code. This information is crucial for ensuring that the package is delivered to the correct address within the military base.

3. Can I use a P.O. Box for FPO/APO addresses?

No, P.O. Boxes are not accepted for FPO/APO addresses. The recipient's full name, rank, and unit must be included in the address for successful delivery.

4. Are there any restrictions on what I can ship to FPO/APO addresses?

Yes, there are certain restrictions on what can be shipped to FPO/APO addresses. Prohibited items include firearms, alcohol, and perishable foods. It's best to check with the military postal service for a full list of restrictions before shipping.

5. How long will it take for my package to be delivered to an FPO/APO address?

Delivery times may vary for FPO/APO addresses depending on the location and the military's mail service. It's best to allow extra time for delivery, especially during peak shipping seasons. For more accurate delivery estimates, please check with the military postal service or your shipping provider.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKrisB
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Karen Weber